Laura Ivanova Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Laura Ivanova is a dream to work with!! My husband and I got married on 10/04/14 and we cannot be happier with her professionalism, demeanor, and most importantly, AMAZING photos of our big day! Her online system is so easy to use and made everything from the engagement photo shoot, payments, questionnaire forms such a seamless process! She is the sweetest person ever and truly talented at what she does. I would recommend her to every bride!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

We loved working with Laura! She was creative with shots and locations and fun to work with!

Private User
2+ years ago

Laura was fantastic. I have yet to receive the photos, though I have no doubt that they will be beautiful. She and her assistant were easy to work with and made taking photos fun, when normally I can't stand it. I have nothing but great things to say!!!

Private User
2+ years ago

Laura was amazing! We loved the variety of the photos, her unique style, and the way that she captured our wedding and all the little details of the day. She is very easy to work with and and immediately made us feel comfortable. We have a lot of family and she kept track of all the shots we wanted without us having to think about it at all. I got a lot of compliments from friends and family about our pictures and how impressed they were with how they turned out. I highly recommend using Laura for your wedding!

Services Used: Photography

Laura was awesome, the photos were great. We had limited time for group photos/couple shots, and I was AMAZED at the quantity and quality of what she was able to provide us with!

Services Used: Photography

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the work of Laura Ivanova! Her style is amazing and she is ALL about the details. I can't imagine having anyone else photograph our wedding day! Laura made all of us feel so comfortable - I have to admit I was very nervous, as I usually hate getting my photo taken...but after a few minutes I felt SO comfortable in front of the camera, I felt like I was a supermodel! Ha! I highly recommend Laura, especially if you are a little nervous about getting your photographs taken all day long - she'll make you feel like she is your best friend taking your pic!

Trisha
1 Review
02/13/2010

Loved working with Laura! Professional, friendly, creative, and fun are just a few words to describe her. I got married in Mexico and she was the only photographer willing to travel without charging us an outrageous amount! I can't express how wonderful Laura is and I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Services Used: Photography

Laura is the VERY best photographer. She was so helpful and was even interested in us and about our marriage! She was so fun on the day of our wedding. The angles are awesome. We treasure them so much!

Services Used: Photography

Laura is the most amazing photographer and friend. She is incredibly professional but incredibly fun to work with. She was happy to acomidate all of my special requests and ideas. She gave us AMAZING images that we will cherish for ever.

Services Used: Photography

Laura was wonderful from start to finish. She was prompt in responding to all emails/phone calls, professional, and a good communicator. She arrived early the day of the wedding to take getting ready shots. Her rates were very reasonable for the quality of service she delivers. She did an amazing job of making you feel comfortable, even during an hour of posed photos. Her greatest strengths were her attention to detail and her professionalism. I have yet to see the product but am confident that her photos will capture the day in an authentic and artistic manner. I would highly recommend Laura Ivanova Photography to any future bride, she does great work!

4.7

Laura was simply amazing. She has a great eye, she's quite professional, and is so easy to work with.

Our photos are simply amazing -- I couldn't ask for more.

We plan to hire her again when we have our first child, and after!!!

Services Used: Photography

Laura was very professional & very nice. We loved doing the engagement photos with her before the wedding. It gave us a chance to get to know her and feel comfortable in front of the camera.

All of our engagement photos and wedding photos were fabulous.