Lasting Look

Value
Flexibility
Ana
12/27/2014

I loved Amanda's work! She helped me feel and look beautiful on my wedding day!

Recently Married

Amanda was great ! She did my hair and make up and it came out beautiful! She was on time and finished my hair and make up exactly at the time I requested! She knows what brides want!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Amanda did an excellent job with my hair and I'm supper happy with how it looked and lasted all day. My hair is really hard to curl, but yet she did a great job giving me the 1930's finger wave look I was looking for. Not only is she good at what she does, but she is super nice and has a vibrant personality that had me laughing and relaxed the morning of the wedding. She also gave some pointers to my makeup artist that morning that made my makeup look even better. If I could give Lasting Look 10 stars I would! **********

Recently Married

I called Amanda about 1 1/2 week before my renewal our vows. I was fortunate she was open so I booked her for my event. She was so sweet and easy to work with. We had a trial run, and I loved the way she did my make up and hair. I didn't want a lot of make up, but still wanted to look nice for my special day. On the day of the event, Amanda showed up at the house at 6:00 a.m. with a smile on her face and ready to go. She had all her equipment with her and did my and my mom's makeup in record time. Amanda even purchase the shade of lipstick I wanted instead of using what she normally uses. My mom and I both looked great! Amanda, you are amazing. Thank you for booking me on such short notice and making my day special.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I had a great time working with Amanda- she did an excellent job with my hair and make-up,
And also listened to any ideas I had as well. She was fun, flexible, and a pleasure to work with!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Amanda and her team were so professional! They did all my bridal party's hair and makeup and everyone was thrilled with the outcome. I couldn't have been happier with how I looked- I felt like a real princess! Thank you Amanda and everyone at A Lasting Look!

Maryl
11/09/2013

Amanda and her team was fantastic! They were very professional, quick and on time. Everyone looked amazing!

Amanda
10/26/2013

Amanda from My Lasting Look is simply the best. Not only is she amazing at what she does but she is personable and funny which is much needed on such a big day. My makeup looked flawless all day and all night. She brought a team with her who was just as talented and wonderful to be around. I had a total of 11 women (including myself) getting our hair and makeup done and they worked together so efficiently and there was never any rushing. Amanda and her team came in and got the job done within the time frame that I had asked and my friends, family, and I looked beautiful. When I was searching for hair and makeup before my big day I contacted about 10 different hair and makeup people/companies and I narrowed it down to Amanda. I already did all of the work for you - she's the best all around - I 100% approve of my Lasting Look! A+

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I absolutely loved working with Amanda from lasting look! She came highly recommended from my wedding planner and her pricing fit our budget. I hired her to do my hair and makeup for my wedding and makeup for my bridesmaids. She's so much fun to be around and does great work! I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup the day of my hair and makeup trial and the day of the wedding. My hair and makeup lasted all day and even into the next morning. If you want great service and quality then Lasting Look is for you!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Amanda was the best to work with! It was a pleasure having her there with my bridesmaids and I as we got ready for the wedding. She made us feel at ease and glammed us up so beautifully.

Airbrush make up is the way to go for your big day. I looked flawless.

Thank you Amanda for making my bridesmaids and I look so good on my wedding day!

1+ year ago

Amanda did an amazing job making me look stunning on my wedding day. From giving me tips for my (blotchy) skin before the big day to cracking me up the morning of, and especially for taking such great care of my mom's makeup. I look flawless in the photos, and could not be happier with the work she did!

lauren
08/03/2013

Amanda was wonderful to work with, so nice and her team was great and so quick! Very organized and professional. I would definitely recommend Amanda and her team :)

1+ year ago

Amanda was amazing. So very chill but extremely attentive and truly listens to what you want. I had a trial with her which was great, and it didn't faze her one bit on the wedding day when I changed my mind on how I wanted my hair - she nailed it. Very real, very honest, super easy to work with, prompt. My hair and make lasted all day/eve in an outside wedding that was 80 degrees. Everyone commented on how great I looked with looking overly made up, which was exactly what I was going for. Thank you Amanda! Book her!

Misty
06/23/2013

Amanda and Jamie were awesome! Jamie did my hair, and Amanda did my make-up. They both arrived at my venue on time, and they were a lot of fun to work with. Jamie is a sweetheart and did the most amazing job on my hair. One of my biggest concerns was making sure the curl stayed in my hair for the whole evening, and the look did not quit all evening long. I had been on the fence about wearing a veil with my crystal headband, and my hair looked so pretty in the back that I opted not to wear it at all, and I'm so glad I made that choice. I got compliments from everyone during and after the wedding on how good my hair and make-up looked.

I've never used a make-up artist before, and I can say it was a big relief to have that be one less item to worry about on my big day.

Alicia
06/23/2013

Amanda is fun, awesome to work with and a great girl! She works with your vision and provides exactly what you want. She has a great attitude and will make your look perfect for your day!

1+ year ago

I met with Amanda at the salon she works at. From the beginning she made me feel at home, she has a private room so you don't have to feel like everyone is watching you get all dolled up. She traveled to me which was great since the wedding wasn't as local as I'm sure most are. She did exactly what I asked for even better. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I felt ABSOLUTELY beautiful!!!