Lasting Impressions

Lasting Impressions

1895 Old Taneytown Road
Westminster, MD 21158 | map
Vehicles: Classic Car, Exotic Car, Limousine - SUV, Limousine ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Value:
Flexibility:
(4.7 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I highly recommend this company. Prior to my son's wedding, I contacted & visited several limo companies for estimates. The other companies did not begin to compare to Lasting Impressions. The competitors limos were old, dirty, dinged up, and very wore inside. They looked like "prom or party" limos. Then I visited Lasting Impressions & met Ron, the owner. Boy, what a difference. His limos were clean & well maintained. It's obvious that Ron takes pride in his vehicles.

I hired Lasting Impressions & they did not disappoint. Kim, the VP, was in constant contact with me. The week before the wedding, Kim & I spoke many times to go over any last minutes details about the pickup time & location.

Which brings me to our driver "Barry" - all I can say is that the entire bridal party fell in love with "Barry" - Barry was at our beck and call. He provided water, tissues, Tic Tacs, helped with the flowers, carried tote bags into the church after the ceremony, etc. Barry did it all. I had a thread hanging from the bottom of my gown & Barry took care of it with the nail clippers he had in his pocket. He was courteous, professional, and calmed our nerves. Barry made a stressful day less stressful. I'm sure any of the drivers would be fine, but if possible, request Barry. He's awesome.

Lasting Impressions is a top-notch company. Their price was a little higher than I had budgeted for, but, it was money well spent. Especially when hiring a limo for a wedding, you need a reliable, professional, company and that's exactly what Lasting Impressions is.

You guys are #1. THANKS Ron, Kim, and especially, BARRY :-)

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Lasting Impressions Team was awesome! They arrived early and the driver was very friendly. I loved that they had almost married and just married signed on the back of the limo, also I loved how they gave us champagne on our ride to the reception. They were amazing through it all and I can not thank our driver enough for the amazing service we received!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have never wanted to write a review like i want to write this one. This man knows what hes doing. We used an old car and the Chrysler 300 limo but they did not just drive the car he helped me walk he held my dress while we were outiside he helped me sit in the car so i looked pretty and not all poofed and squished they rolled out the red carpet they got great pictures and told us when to pose and they were some of the nicest people i have ever met. Let me be clear I didnt ask them to do anything but drive the car but they made me feel so special and like I had a butler. If you want high quality service for not high price and you want to deal with nice people who treat you like a queen on your wedding day then please chose this company !

• Flexibility: 5.0

David and I wanted to thank you and your staff for making our day perfect. The driver was very sweet, polite and so caring. As owners of Koduah Creations Decor for events we are definitely going to be working with your team for years to come. The driver JAN had a perfect soothing spirit to calm me and my mom down in the car right before we walked down the aisle. He even assisted in carrying and fluffing up my gown tail t before I hit the aisle runner! Now that is what I call attention to detail! This was money well spent. We never felt rushed. Driver was smiling and so sweet! One of the great moments we talk about all the time as family and friends! MONEY WELL SPENT YOU GET MORE VALUE FOR THE MONEY! LOVE THEM!!!!!!! NICE CAR TOO! Only surprise is you see the car and it’s much more beautiful than you imagined it to be. AND DID I SAY I LOVED THE DRIVER OMG!!!!

Lasting Impressions responded with the following comments:

We are just speechless! We have been in business since 1995 and this is one of the best reviews we’ve ever had. You were so explicit with such wonderful words, our hearts are full of joy!! Thank you so much for not only taking the time out to tell us of your experience, but being so thorough in relaying to us your happiness. Thank you, thank you, thank you for your kind words and your business. Congratulations!!

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I don’t even know where to start with how amazing this limo service was! The company is family owned and very sweet! My driver was the absolute BEST! He was punctual and literally had everything a bride and groom could need! He even helped remind me to get my marriage license that I almost forgot at the hotel! I would definitely recommend this company and definitely recommend “Barry” as your limo driver! 100 stars for Lasting Impressions!

Ij Idika (wedding May 24th 2014)

Lasting Impressions responded with the following comments:

Wow, this is music to our ears! We thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review. We are so happy that you were pleased with our service and our driver Barry. We will make sure our entire staff, including Barry, gets a copy of this. Congratulations to you both and thank you for letting us serve you on your once-in-a-lifetime event!

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lasting Impressions was wonderful to work with from start to finish! They had many vehicle options, and the owner, Ron Brooks, took great care in helping us choose. They rolled out the red carpet from the sidewalk to the vehicle, which was beautiful and roomy enough to accommodate the bride, 9 bridesmaids, and mothers. Due to the high winds in March, my veil flew off of my head as I was preparing to get in the limo before the wedding. I watched in horror as it flew away like a balloon, but my wonderful limo driver came to the rescue and RAN to save it! I am so grateful to him. All of our expectations were exceeded, and I would recommend Lasting Impressions to any future couple!

Lasting Impressions responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to send in this wonderful review. We are so glad that you were happy with our service and driver Larry. I'm glad he was able to rescue your veil too :) Well, congratulations and I will make sure our entire staff gets a copy of this.

• Wedding: 03/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lasting Impressions was absolutely amazing. Our driver's name was Barry. I am terrible with names, but when they aren't named lasting impressions for nothing. Barry made us feel at home right away. He was so attentive to every detail and was always one step ahead. He was concerned that my dress didn't touch the ground and that the girls didn't have lint on their dresses. He had everything from mints to tissues to my husbands drink of choice. He also kept us right on schedule. I wish we could afford to hire them every day.

Lasting Impressions responded with the following comments:

Wow, what wonderful words of happiness! We are so happy that you were pleased with our driver and service; that just makes our day. We realize that your wedding was a once-in-a-lifetime event and we were honored that you picked us to serve you and are very thankful we met your expectations. I will make sure our entire staff gets a copy of this, including Barry. Thank you again and congratulations!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Wow! Never did I expect the service from our driver Barry that we received. Lets not forget we the most amazing Hummer Limo and on top of that the Barry took care of more than we ever expected. We were extremely pleased and very happy with our experience with Lasting Impressions. We will definitely use them for other occassions.

Lasting Impressions responded with the following comments:

Our hearts are smiling! Thank you for such a wonderful review and the compliments to our driver Barry and our limo that Ron spit shines before each job :) We are so happy that you were pleased with everything. As we said in our other reviews, we are honored that you chose us to serve you and are so grateful that we were able to met your needs. Thank you, thank you, thank you! As always, I will make sure our entire staff gets a copy of this, including Barry. Congratulations!!

• Wedding: 02/15/2014
bradley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I hired Lasting Impressions for a limo to take the ladies to the church and then rented the 1934 Classic Lincoln to take my husband and I from the church to the reception. They were on time and all of the drivers were very professional and courteous and friendly, especially when we had the driver moving all over the place for pictures. The cars were cleaned and well stocked and fit us all comfortably. I loved the 'just married' sign that they put on the back of the Lincoln. So many people thought the Lincoln was an incredible car and a great touch. We have seen a few preview shots and all the pictures with it look great! I am so glad we decided to do this 'extra'. Riding in this cars felt so fancy and special. It really made for such a great addition. I would absolutely recommend it!!

Lasting Impressions responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for this great review. We really appreciate you taking the time to do this. We are so happy to hear that you were pleased with everything and love all of the details that you went through. Ron and I (my fiance and other owner) work very hard to make sure everything is perfect and when we see comments like yours, it makes it all worth it. Even though we've been in business since 1995, we never just assume that our customers will be pleased. Each job is a new job and we must do everything we can to impress that customer. I will make sure our entire staff gets a copy of this. Thanks again and CONGRATULATIONS!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

My husband's father rented a 1954 Bentley from Lasting Impressions to drive us from the church to our reception as our last name is Bentley. When we thought of the idea, we first researched another company and talked with them, and found them to be rather cold, distasteful, and just straight up rude. When we called Lasting Impressions, we found a cheaper price and a strong commitment to customer service. They allowed us to come out to see the car before we signed a contract and the owner was extremely knowledgeable about his fleet and told us a lot of cool facts about the vintage cars he owns. On the day of the wedding, the car was there on time and lingered a bit for pictures. Just an awesome experience and a great company to work with. Worth the price for such a priceless picture.

Lasting Impressions responded with the following comments:

Wow, thank you so much for such a wonderful, detailed review of your experience!! We are so happy that you were pleased with our service and letters like this is what makes all of our hard work worthwhile. Congratulations to you both and thanks again for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write this great review!

• Wedding: 11/02/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I couldn't be happier with the service we received on our wedding day. It was excellent. We rented the 1947 Rolls Royce and it was impeccable. The best part about the entire experience was our driver, Jan. He made the day very memorable for us. He helped me in and out of the car and even helped me fix my veil. He pinned my husband's ill fitting pants. He went above and beyond in every single way. He made my day! I would recommend using Kim and Ron's car service to any one.

Lasting Impressions responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us. We're so happy to hear you were pleased with our service and driver. That's music to our ears. I will make sure our entire staff gets a copy of this. Thank you for letting us serve you and CONGRATULATIONS!!

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I rented their white 1951 Bentley for our wedding Day. Lasting Impressions provided a stunning car that looked like it was just rolled off the showroom floor. The driver was quite personable and when we arrived at our venue, opened the trunk and offered up 2 glasses of sparkling champagne. He even allowed time for several photographs to be taken. Lasting Impressions stayed in touch with me as our wedding day arrived to assure me that they were 'on the job.' They invited me to come out to see the car just to show that they owned and maintained the car.

Lasting Impressions responded with the following comments:

Well thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We love feedback from our clients so we know that we are maintaining the level of service that we expect our employees to uphold. It is music to our ears that you were pleased with everything. Thanks again and CONGRATULATIONS!!

• Wedding: 06/29/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kim and Ron are fantastic in every way. Their drivers are over the top! We reserved a 10 passenger limo as well as a vintage car for my son's wedding. The vintage car was to be a surprise for my son and his new bride. They were so surprised! Both drivers catered to the bridal party! They even passed out tissues to the mothers before the ceremony. I am so glad that we reserved the cars from Lasting Impressions! The photographers even thanked us for getting the vintage car because it was used for some great wedding pictures!

Lasting Impressions responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so happy that you were pleased with our company and drivers. I can't tell you how much it means to us both to get a review like this. We work very hard to make sure everything is perfect and this is music to our ears. Thank you again for taking the time out to write us and this beautiful review. I will make sure our entire staff gets a copy, including your drivers Barry and Gary. God bless you all and CONGRATULATIONS!

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lasting Impressions is very professional...my friends and I rented a Limousine for a Girls Night Out and we had the BEST time ever! Our driver, Mr.Miller was amazing and treated us like real princess...Just love this company.

Lasting Impressions responded with the following comments:

Wow! Thank you so much for your kind words. This makes us very happy that you were pleased and that you love our company. I sent this to our entire staff, including your driver, Richard Miller. Thanks again!!

• Wedding: 03/02/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The '47 Rolls was the perfect exclamation point to our special day. The car was magnificent and our driver was a true gentleman as well as a great guide. After all the excitement of the day, the ride around Federal Hill, Little Italy, and Mt. Vernon were just the quiet oasis we needed for our first moments alone as a married couple.

Delali,
It warms our heart to know that we were able to make your day so special. Thank you for taking the time to write this flattering review. We welcome you to come to us for any and all future special occasions.
Thank you again and we wish you all the best in your marriage.

• Wedding: 11/17/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ron and Kim made the reservation process great. I was invited to come check out the vehicles. We booked with them and Larry our driver was ahead of time, was helpful and didn't make my Bride feel rushed, and got her to the church on time. Also made it to the reception on time. A nice family owned company.

Susan & Eric,
We are so glad that we could be a part of your special day. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. We are eternally grateful for such wonderful customers. You truly deserve the best treatment!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Eric
800-583-2233
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7