Last Tangle Salon & Spa

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
07/11/2015

Last Tangle Salon was awesome and flexible! Brea was the one who did my hair and she gave me the exact vintage hair style that I wanted- it looked beautiful! Also, Sandra did my makeup, and it turned out so nicely. I truly felt like a princess the entire day/night! The 6 girls in my wedding party and I went to the salon the morning of the wedding and all the stylists and estheticians were ready to roll. They were super organized and friendly. Everyone's hair and makeup looked wonderful. When one of my friends, who originally wasn't going to get her makeup done, decided at the last minute to have them do it for her, they were flexible and were able to do it! Overall, they did a great job and everyone was pleased and we got compliments all day long on our hair/makeup!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I can't say enough great things about the staff at The Last Tangle. Jen Thomas and her team do an incredible job, no matter the task. I've personally been a loyal customer to The Last Tangle for 8 years and I couldn't imagine having anyone else style hair for my wedding! The team was very responsive when I had any questions and flexible when I changed my mind about 10 times. Yes, that happened. I have been in modeling for years so I know the impact hair and makeup can have on the overall outcome of your look and it was very important to me to have a solid team to help beautify myself and my bridesmaids. I would give 10 stars if I could! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Last tangle salon was a delight to work with. Picking a hair stylist can be nerve wrecking. Holly was very good as well as her assistant. We had the salon all day and they did our hair with perfection.

Dear Last Tangle,

Thank you for making our hair so beautiful for my special day. Jen and her team are great to work with. Jen spent the whole day with me making sure my hair was perfect. My day consisted of 2 weddings and a reception and Jen was so easy to work with and made my hair so beautiful. She had to incorporate a big head piece in my hair with a veil for both the Indian and American wedding and she made me look flawless. I love Jen and the team and would hire her over and over again. Thank you over and over so making me look so beautiful..

Rina

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Amanda from Last Tangle Salon did my hair along with my bridesmaids hair for my wedding. Let me just say she was fantastic!! I did a hair trial with her at the Last Tangle Salon. I'm not the most eloquent person so I had a hard time describing what I wanted. We worked through three different updos until we finally got the right one. She took pictures and when she arrived at the hotel with her assistant they knew exactly what I wanted and did such an amazing job on all of the bridesmaids. I'm so happy I hired Amanda to do our hair!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Amanda Pogue with The Last Tangle styled my hair for me on my wedding day. When I went in for my trial, she was very friendly, very flexible and very encouraging of nit pickyness! Several women in the salon were raving about how pretty my updo was, and it totally was!

She made sure everything went perfect the day of. Showed up early and started to work on my bridesmaid before I had even made it there myself! My flowergirls looked absolutely adorable! Of course, my hair looked fabulous too. Amanda finished early, but stayed while I was getting my makeup done just in case my hair needed retouching afterwards - How awesome is that?

I definitely recommend Amanda!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

All of my life I have struggled to find "The Perfect" haircut and color for me. I have gone to many salons and have had my hair long, short, blonde, red, brown etc. I was never really satisfied UNTIL I met Jenny Thomas and the Crew at �Last Tangle�!!!!
At the time I had longer blonde unhealthy hair. I did not know what exactly I wanted and was so scared to cut my hair. I had an awesome consultation with Jenny and her crew. They were so easy to talk to and could answer all of my questions and made me feel so comfortable!!! I took their advice and came out looking Fabulous!!!! I love my hair and color!! I get compliments from everyone and I absolutely LOVE my hair!!!! When it came time to decide what and where to have my hair done, 6 bridesmaids� and flower girl�. the decision was simple....LAST TANGLE!!! I met with Jenny and her crew a few times to get the perfect look. Everyone was so nice and they really wanted me to look amazing! They were so patient and really helpful! Finally my wedding day came and I was late to my appointment and I was so stressed out!!! But when I walked in the door...I was shocked...all my bridesmaids where sitting in their chairs getting their hair done....Jenny had everything under control!!! The entire crew was doing their job, and having so much fun!!!! All of my bridesmaids looked stunning and they LOVED their hair!!! AND at the end of the night everyone's hair was still in place!!! Nobody's hair fell!! We were all so impressed!!
As for my hair�.it was absolutely perfect! I looked like a princess and felt like one too! My hair stayed put the entire night and did not go flat! It was Awesome!
I also had my make up done at �Last Tangle�.....it was perfect, my face matched my neck and my lipstick stayed on and was the perfect shade!!! I still use it today!!
�Last Tangle� over all is the perfect place to get your hair done for you Wedding or whatever you need done! The keep up with the newest looks and know exactly how to get you what you want. Everyone is very friendly, nice, and they really do care about you! I will never go anywhere else! Big Thanks to everyone at �Last Tangle�!!!! :O)

Services Used: Beauty & Health

As an out of town bride with a large wedding party (8 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, 2 flower girls), I was on the hunt for a fantastic hair and make-up team that could work a large amount of magic in a small amount of time (we had a 1pm wedding)... and I found exactly that at the last tangle salon! I initially communicated directly with Jenny, the owner, who was always prompt to return my emails and answer any questions I had. On the day of the wedding, Jenny was accompanied by Brittany and one other hair stylist and they easily got through everyone with time to spare (we started around 9am)! I appreciated that they brought everything they needed, were flexible with the work space provided (everything was done in the hotel room the bridesmaids stayed in) and were happy to accommodate any changes and add-ins to the schedule as needed. In specifically reviewing the up-dos, all my bridesmaids had pictures of what they wanted and the last tangle staff was able to make all their hair dreams a reality! For make-up, it was a hot day, but my make-up stayed looking pretty good and I was given lipstick to reapply as needed. Overall, I would recommend the last tangle salon to any bride looking for a full-service team of hair and make-up professionals!