Las Vegas Wedding Wagon LLC

Value
Flexibility
Christina
08/07/2015

My husband and I wanted to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary with a vow renewal in Las Vegas. We chose Las Vegas Wedding Wagon after viewing their website - it looked like a fun time. We had an absolute blast! Rev. Peck and his wife, Pia, are an amazing team who brought much elegance and fun to our experience. We had our intimate vow renewal performed at the beautiful Artisan Hotel, followed by a very memorable photography tour on the Strip. Their creativity and expertise made for not only a very fun few hours, but also so many beautiful photos to cherish for a lifetime! We highly recommend Las Vegas Wedding Wagon! They will truly give you the unique experience you are seeking. Can't wait to do it again on another milestone anniversary!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography, Transportation
Recently Married

We had a terrific experience with Wedding Wagon. Rev. Peck and Pia were professional, helpful, and a joy to be with during our wedding ceremony. The fee was reasonable (and with no surprises), the venue at Mt. Charleston was gorgeous, and the ceremony was meaningful, short, and executed flawlessly. I highly recommend Las Vegas Wedding Wagon. This is a class act.

Recently Married

It was a great experience for us, we were married on the strip outside of Caesars Palace, public but still felt private. Rev Peck and Pia were great, very friendly and professional. We would recommend the Wedding wagon to everyone. Stress free wedding!!!

Colin
07/03/2015

We renewed our wedding vows with the wedding wagon and from start to finish they were brilliant. Booked it through there website and arranged time and date. The wedding wagon were there spot on time took photos and went through the vow renewal ceremony perfect location and ceremony. Anybody thinking of getting married in vegas or renewing there vows use the wedding wagon value for money and a 1st class service

yvonne
06/27/2015

Reverend Peck was fantastic! Our photographer was equally wonderful. (sorry don't remember her name) Our wedding at caesars palace was perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better ceremony. Thank you so much!

Ed & Kathy
06/14/2015

Dick & Pia's Wedding Wagon offers an easy & affordable way to have a wedding or vow re-newel ceremony. They are very professional, but down to earth and easy to talk to. We wanted to re-new our vows for our 35th anniversary and they made our day perfect from start to finish. The speech Dick gave before we said vows that was perfect, it was as if he had known us for years. The photos that Pia takes are amazing! She seems to know all the spots to go to get the best shots, you will not be disappointed!

Sondra
06/06/2015

I got married on June 6th under the Welcome to Las Vegas Sign. They made the whole process as simple as possible which was exactly what I was wanting. Their calm manner really helped to reduce my stress. The ceremony was great! Rev Peck and his wife were so professional! Thanks for a great experience that I will cherish always!!! I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Recently Married

Thank you so much for making our wedding so perfect! Brilliant experience. Exactly what we were looking for.

david
05/25/2015

Fantastic service, we are both very happy both as a married couple and with the service. Highly recommended.

Services Used: Officiant

Reverend Daniel Peck and his wife, Pia, are phenomenal and the services they provide through Wedding Wagon are sheer genius! It was just the two of us and we definitely wanted to get married at a nice outdoor location. Upon my first contact with Reverend Peck, I knew I found the answer for our wedding. He was extremely professional and thorough and I felt so confident with his expertise, I entrusted him to choose our wedding location, which was Caesars Palace! He communicated with me several times prior to and on the day of our wedding. Reverend Peck and his wife, Pia, were very genuine and endearing and added so much warmth to our ceremony. Reverend Peck and Pia are extremely flexible and were willing to photograph us at any location. Pia took over 100 photographs of us during and after our wedding ceremony and made us feel so comfortable during the entire process. I highly recommend Reverend Peck and his wife, Pia, to anyone who wants to create their own unique wedding ceremony and venue. Their expertise, creativity, flexibility and professionalism is unsurpassed by no one else and they will make it possible for you to have the wedding of your dreams!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography
Recently Married

We were married 5/1/15 at the Las Vegas Welcome sign and everything was perfect! We had wanted a simple, stress-free wedding, and the Las Vegas Wedding Wagon gave us exactly what we wanted. We couldn't be happier! Rev. Peck and his wife were amazing, and the photos turned out great! Thank you!

Tammy
04/27/2015

We can’t thank them enough for our perfect Las Vegas wedding. Their recommendations for makeup, location, timing and photography made our evening ceremony a very special and memorable occasion. They made us feel completely at ease - in fact, we felt like they were old friends accompanying us at the ceremony. The vows were heartfelt and lovely and the photos turned out great. Wedding Wagon gives Las Vegas a terrific option for those who don’t want the stereotypical chapel wedding and allows you to customize and personalize your ceremony for a truly unique experience at an extremely reasonable rate.

Thank you again!

Services Used: Officiant, Photography

I was so happy with the service. We got married on Fremont street and it was so simple and fun! If you are looking for something quick and painless and don't mind being the center of attention in a crowd, (who doesn't on their wedding day?) then go with these guys. I would not have done it any other way. Thanks again!!!

Services Used: Officiant

Our wedding with Wedding Wagon was so easy and went off without any problems. It was beautiful we got married in front of the fountains at the Bellagio as they were going off. The pictures were very good and were ready the next day. They handled sending in our paperwork to the registry. It was an amazing event and I am very happy with the way things happened and how little this cost me. .
Duane McMullen On. Canada

Services Used: Flowers, Officiant, Photography
Lindsay
04/13/2015

My husband and I wanted a simple, yet elegant ceramony without all the hassle and stress that comes along with it! The wedding wagon was amazing. They were on time, and we felt so comfortable. I recommend them to anyone!!!! Thanks again to rev. Peck and his wife :)

Xiaoxin
04/11/2015

We got married in April at Red Rock Canyon and had a JUST TWO OF US ceremony. Reverend Baker and his wife were our officiant and witness/photographer, they are absolutely professional, friendly and extremely caring! Our ceremony was perfect. Rev. Baker suggested us to meet 2 hours earlier so we had the time for rehearsal. Rev. Baker and his wife walked us through the whole process several times, very patiently. Our experience was phenomenal, and we would highly recommend Rev. Baker and his wife for your ceremony.

Services Used: Officiant, Photography, Videography