Las Vegas Wedding Wagon LLC

Value
Flexibility
Ed & Kathy
06/14/2015

Dick & Pia's Wedding Wagon offers an easy & affordable way to have a wedding or vow re-newel ceremony. They are very professional, but down to earth and easy to talk to. We wanted to re-new our vows for our 35th anniversary and they made our day perfect from start to finish. The speech Dick gave before we said vows that was perfect, it was as if he had known us for years. The photos that Pia takes are amazing! She seems to know all the spots to go to get the best shots, you will not be disappointed!

Sondra
06/06/2015

I got married on June 6th under the Welcome to Las Vegas Sign. They made the whole process as simple as possible which was exactly what I was wanting. Their calm manner really helped to reduce my stress. The ceremony was great! Rev Peck and his wife were so professional! Thanks for a great experience that I will cherish always!!! I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant
Recently Married

Thank you so much for making our wedding so perfect! Brilliant experience. Exactly what we were looking for.

david
05/25/2015

Fantastic service, we are both very happy both as a married couple and with the service. Highly recommended.

Services Used: Officiant

Reverend Daniel Peck and his wife, Pia, are phenomenal and the services they provide through Wedding Wagon are sheer genius! It was just the two of us and we definitely wanted to get married at a nice outdoor location. Upon my first contact with Reverend Peck, I knew I found the answer for our wedding. He was extremely professional and thorough and I felt so confident with his expertise, I entrusted him to choose our wedding location, which was Caesars Palace! He communicated with me several times prior to and on the day of our wedding. Reverend Peck and his wife, Pia, were very genuine and endearing and added so much warmth to our ceremony. Reverend Peck and Pia are extremely flexible and were willing to photograph us at any location. Pia took over 100 photographs of us during and after our wedding ceremony and made us feel so comfortable during the entire process. I highly recommend Reverend Peck and his wife, Pia, to anyone who wants to create their own unique wedding ceremony and venue. Their expertise, creativity, flexibility and professionalism is unsurpassed by no one else and they will make it possible for you to have the wedding of your dreams!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography
Recently Married

We were married 5/1/15 at the Las Vegas Welcome sign and everything was perfect! We had wanted a simple, stress-free wedding, and the Las Vegas Wedding Wagon gave us exactly what we wanted. We couldn't be happier! Rev. Peck and his wife were amazing, and the photos turned out great! Thank you!

Tammy
04/27/2015

We can’t thank them enough for our perfect Las Vegas wedding. Their recommendations for makeup, location, timing and photography made our evening ceremony a very special and memorable occasion. They made us feel completely at ease - in fact, we felt like they were old friends accompanying us at the ceremony. The vows were heartfelt and lovely and the photos turned out great. Wedding Wagon gives Las Vegas a terrific option for those who don’t want the stereotypical chapel wedding and allows you to customize and personalize your ceremony for a truly unique experience at an extremely reasonable rate.

Thank you again!

Services Used: Officiant, Photography

I was so happy with the service. We got married on Fremont street and it was so simple and fun! If you are looking for something quick and painless and don't mind being the center of attention in a crowd, (who doesn't on their wedding day?) then go with these guys. I would not have done it any other way. Thanks again!!!

Services Used: Officiant

Our wedding with Wedding Wagon was so easy and went off without any problems. It was beautiful we got married in front of the fountains at the Bellagio as they were going off. The pictures were very good and were ready the next day. They handled sending in our paperwork to the registry. It was an amazing event and I am very happy with the way things happened and how little this cost me. .
Duane McMullen On. Canada

Services Used: Flowers, Officiant, Photography
Lindsay
04/13/2015

My husband and I wanted a simple, yet elegant ceramony without all the hassle and stress that comes along with it! The wedding wagon was amazing. They were on time, and we felt so comfortable. I recommend them to anyone!!!! Thanks again to rev. Peck and his wife :)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant
Xiaoxin
04/11/2015

We got married in April at Red Rock Canyon and had a JUST TWO OF US ceremony. Reverend Baker and his wife were our officiant and witness/photographer, they are absolutely professional, friendly and extremely caring! Our ceremony was perfect. Rev. Baker suggested us to meet 2 hours earlier so we had the time for rehearsal. Rev. Baker and his wife walked us through the whole process several times, very patiently. Our experience was phenomenal, and we would highly recommend Rev. Baker and his wife for your ceremony.

Services Used: Officiant, Photography, Videography

We wanted a nice simple wedding as it was 2nd time around for us Brits. It was just the two of us and we had no family or guests. Rev. Peck and his wife were amazing. I was initially shocked to find out they were British and not American but they were fantastic. We wanted a simple wedding overlooking Bellagio fountains and it was perfect.

The pictures were excellent thanks to Rev. Peck's wife. Everything went very smoothly. Thank you Wedding Wagon. The cost is minimal plus I added a tip. I would love to return to Vegas to renew my vows in 10 years (if we are not divorced! ha ha). I would definitely recommend The wedding wagon. All my work colleagues loved my photo's. You get 15 photo's free and the extra are £1 each.

I am so glad I didn't chose the drive thro or chapels. Thanks again for a lovely day.

Services Used: Officiant

The Wedding wagon made our marriage a wonderful experience. I was afraid of some tacky, cheesy event. Instead it was just what I wanted. We were married in Red Rock Canyon, up on a cliff. The setting was beautiful, the photos were unbelievable. The Rev. and his wife were very friendly and helpful. Thanks you guys! Lisa and Dave 3-31-15

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography
Michelle
03/22/2015

This could not have been easier or gone better. It was perfect for us! We had the ceremony at our hotel. Rev. Peck was on time, professional, and made us feel at ease. We would highly recommend the Wedding Wagon!

Services Used: Officiant, Photography

This was by far the easiest part of the whole wedding process! We got to pick an awesome location and Rev. Peck and his wife were the best people in the world to work with. We couldn't be happier that we chose them! Anyone looking for a fantastic wedding, great photos, and awesome people to work with should definitely look into the Wedding Wagon Las Vegas.

Recently Married

We had so nice ceremony with them. Since it's not the first marriage for both of us, we wanted to have simple but warming one, and they provided exactly what we wants. Two of them are polite and responsible all the time, very reliable, always give us quick response. We'd highly reccomend wedding Wagon.