Las Vegas Wedding Wagon LLC

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you so much for the beautiful ceremony, everything was just how they describe in the website, so easy and we did not have to worry about anything. Rev Peck is so caring and had such beautiful and loving words that it made our ceremony very special!!. The flower bouquet was gorgeous !! I recommend 100% their service to everyone. The photos are beautiful !! Thanks again,

Sincerely, Carlos & Ivelisse

• Wedding: 11/02/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography
Carlos & Ivelisse
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used wedding wagon to renew our wedding vows to celebrate our 40 the wedding anniversary. We renewed our vows on 19th Oct in front of the bellagio fountain at 3.30. They made us relaxed and special. The ceramony was wonderful .just what we asked for. The photos was fantastic with the fountains in the background. We wasnt rushed at any point and had an amazing day.we were made to feel special and had a memorable day. Thank you so much .lovely couple who provided our ceremony. I would highly recommended wedding wagon nothing is too much bother.again thank you for a fantastic day

• Wedding: 10/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were provided a wonderful service in front of our hotel Luxor. The officiant Rev. Peck had written the ceremony himself and combined a Taoist/Buddhist ceremony. It was a very beautiful service and my new wife and I could not be happier with what Wedding Wagon provided. It was a very memorable night. Highly recommended!

• Wedding: 10/08/2014
Wayne
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We worked with Rev. Peck and his wife and had so much fun, since we are fairly new to eloping in Vegas they worked with us to find the perfect spot. We met at the Pipe Dream at the Smithsonian Center for our intimate ceremony (just my husband and I). A quick and professional ceremony and then we had some fun taking photos after which came out great! They went above and beyond and helped us get to our next destination while we filled out the paperwork. I recommend the wedding wagon for anyone looking for a casual and fun wedding experience!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Even though the Las Vegas Wedding Wagon caters to tourists and offers quickie weddings, they are also a good choice for locals. They will come to you and are a very affordable option.

I'm a local here in the Las Vegas area and didn't want my wedding to have a "Las Vegas" vibe. My DH and I wanted to get married in the mountains where we love to hike. I contacted the Wedding Wagon and Reverend Peck responded quickly to my emails and professionally answered all of my questions. He and his lovely photographer showed up on the big day promptly, although they were delayed by our wedding venue (who initially tried to charge them for parking, not realizing we had made special arrangements for all of our wedding parking). That was the only glitch on our big day.

The ceremony was short and sweet, about 10 minutes (just what we wanted) and Reverend Peck even accommodated us with a small personal touch. He and his photographer (a lovely lady, whom I didn't catch her name) were both extremely professional and a joy to work with. They did not seem upset or thrown off by the delay with the parking situation, and took their time to make sure we had just the right photos. The photos were processed quickly and turned out very well. You get 15 included with the package which makes the overall deal a great value! I ended up buying several more of the photos because I liked them so much.

If you are looking for an affordable officiant/photography package or quick wedding ceremony without seeming cheap or rushed, the Las Vegas Wedding Wagon may be for you.

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We could not have asked for better!! We wanted a simple wedding near the canal at the Venetian (one of our favorite places in Vegas) We were met with smiles, and friendly hand shakes just where we wanted our service.

They were VERY conscientious about what we wanted in a ceremony and photos. They asked again and again to make sure we were getting the photos we wanted, and made certain that we didn't have any specific desires for our ceremony, or our own vows.
In addition, they did a wonderful job staying in touch via email. They also answered questions happily over the phone, and texted us again 30 minutes prior to our wedding time to confirm everything. All of their efforts made planning a wedding in Vegas (from Indianapolis) simple and enjoyable. I would highly recommend their services.

• Wedding: 09/02/2014
Dawn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My now-husband and I arranged our wedding with the Wedding Wagon company and we are very pleased that we did. We wanted a very quiet and informal ceremony in Sunset Park (a short drive from the Strip) and Rev Peck and his wife (and photographer) met us there at the arranged time.

Rev Peck and his wife were extremely friendly yet professional. The ceremony was simple and beautiful and we especially enjoyed the fact that there was no default setting of having religious vows (I'm sure you could have that if you requested).

We were delighted with our photographs too. With other companies it appears that you are not allowed to take your own photos as well. However, our witness was free to snap away (even though his photos were not a patch on the professional ones!).

Overall, we were very happy to use the Wedding Wagon and we highly recommend to other couples.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The wedding ceremony conducted by Rev. Peck, with assistance from his wife, was just about perfect (if only they could have done something about the heat!). They made what could have been a stressful event completely non-stressful. The vows and words of encouragement were non-religious and really tailor made for our outdoor ceremony in front of the Bellagio Fountains. Rev. Peck and his wife smiled and seemed to truly enjoy themselves the entire time and that made all of us smile and enjoy the ceremony as well. We truly could not have asked for anything more.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Las Vegas, the wedding capital of the United States. I wanted great scenery because pictures was all I was going to take home with me to remember the big day.....other than the husband lol. Ah, then pictures! I looked all over for good photography packages and I found 2 things stopping me. 1- the photographs were all 'candid photos' (Wha? Untouched photos and I was not going to get exclusive rights) which meant my camera phone could do better. 2- most venue packages that met my minimum ceremony needs started around 2k (still with 'candid photos'). Bellagio Fountains- on the property you will pay 2k for ceremony and it does not include pictures. Wedding Wagon let know that if you stand on the Strip sidewalk, public property, and pay only your selected officiant and photographer you wish. Keep in mind, it is standing room only on the sidewalk. I found Wedding Wagon and all my dreams came to life; the migraine of event planning melted away. Step by step instruction, follow up emails,calls,texts and everything went exactly as planned :) I'm so happy. When I put my wedding dress on I lost brain cells. But I had printed out my instructions that included contact numbers and they still managed to text me first as if they knew what was happening at that point in my day lmbo. Prompt, calm, happy, professional, and so easy to talk to. OH the pictures turned out fantastic! Everyone was snapping pictures and we tried to look at everyone, but this lady managed so beautifully to capture such wonderful memories! All without a fuss, just gentile direction and a real smile. The pictures are on a secure website that I can download anytime! I lose my phone or all digital media for any reason, my pictures are still there.
Compare any Venue to Wedding Wagon for excellent professional service for much better cost.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rev. Peck and his wife not only made our wedding easy and beautiful, but they made it so relaxed. They were probably two of the nicest people we met while in Las Vegas. My wife and I felt so comfortable and everything went perfect. The pictures were absolutely amazing. If we had to do it all over again, we wouldn't change a thing! I highly recommend!!!

• Wedding: 07/01/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography
Matt
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were a little skeptical and it was 110 degrees outside. However, once the ceremony started, it was awesome and more than expected. We were married in front of the Bellagio fountains. We had no vows and we were pretty much winging it. We were engaged for 4 years and just decided to go to Vegas to get it done. I wouldn't call this "cheap", but "low-cost". We were very nervous at first, but even with all the people watching us, the way they spoke made us forget all the things going on around us. It might have been their hypnotizing accents. Unexpectedly, both of our eyes began to water during the ceremony and it didn't feel any less real than something we could have spent $10k, $20k or $30k on. They took more pictures after the ceremony was over. Hopefully, this "low-cost", "high value" wedding compliments a life-long happy marriage. I know we won't be fighting over the money we didn't spend.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We couldn't be happier with the service and value. Wedding Wagon was convenient, professional and thoughtful. We got married at the fountains in front of Cesear's Palace. We wanted something small but not cheesy and this was the perfect solution. Photos we're to us in less than a week and turned out so beautiful!

They are a sought after couple so be sure to call early! We dragged our feet for a couple of days and they only had one appt left. Everything turned out great but getting married in the middle of the day in the middle of the summer isn't anyone's first choice in Vegas. Do it! Call them now!!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
Marisol
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We can't say enough great things about our experience with The Wedding Wagon! We wanted something simple and straight-forward which seemed hard to find from the reviews we read online when looking for a place. We chose to get married at the "welcome to Las Vegas" sign and despite the tourist crowd they put us at ease and took charge. Rev. Daniel Peck & his wife, the photographer, were fantastic and gave us exactly the wedding we were hoping for! We received our photos within less than a week and they were reasonably priced, exactly as advertised. We would recommend this service to anyone wanting to get married in Vegas.

• Wedding: 06/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a vow renewal ceremony for our 40th Wedding Anniversary on the strip in front of the welcome to Las Vegas sign. It was exactly what we wanted!!! The price was perfect, the pictures came out great and the Rev. and his wife are laid back, wonderful people!!! This is the only way to go as far as I'm concerned!!! Thank you Wedding Wagon!!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
Rhonda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Extremely Happy and Satisfied Newlyweds!
Such an amazing experience....The ceremony and photos were beyond our expectations!
Just absolutely amazing! Thank you so much!

• Wedding: 05/01/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other)
richard
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Super affordable, fast, professional. This was our second marriage of my husband and I. We wanted something meaningful without all the fuss. Got married at the Welcome to Las Vegas sign and it was perfect! Highly recommend them to anyone looking for what we were.

• Wedding: 04/19/2014
702-343-8719
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire