Las Vegas Wedding Wagon LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We wanted a nice simple wedding as it was 2nd time around for us Brits. It was just the two of us and we had no family or guests. Rev. Peck and his wife were amazing. I was initially shocked to find out they were British and not American but they were fantastic. We wanted a simple wedding overlooking Bellagio fountains and it was perfect.

The pictures were excellent thanks to Rev. Peck's wife. Everything went very smoothly. Thank you Wedding Wagon. The cost is minimal plus I added a tip. I would love to return to Vegas to renew my vows in 10 years (if we are not divorced! ha ha). I would definitely recommend The wedding wagon. All my work colleagues loved my photo's. You get 15 photo's free and the extra are £1 each.

I am so glad I didn't chose the drive thro or chapels. Thanks again for a lovely day.

Michelle
03/22/2015

This could not have been easier or gone better. It was perfect for us! We had the ceremony at our hotel. Rev. Peck was on time, professional, and made us feel at ease. We would highly recommend the Wedding Wagon!

Services Used: Officiant, Photography

This was by far the easiest part of the whole wedding process! We got to pick an awesome location and Rev. Peck and his wife were the best people in the world to work with. We couldn't be happier that we chose them! Anyone looking for a fantastic wedding, great photos, and awesome people to work with should definitely look into the Wedding Wagon Las Vegas.

Recently Married

We had so nice ceremony with them. Since it's not the first marriage for both of us, we wanted to have simple but warming one, and they provided exactly what we wants. Two of them are polite and responsible all the time, very reliable, always give us quick response. We'd highly reccomend wedding Wagon.

Michael
03/13/2015

It was a very pleasant experience, I was very stressed out but when they arrived they made all very easy and actually fun.

Monica
03/13/2015

I will ALWAYS recommend them to anyone wanting a unique yet personal wedding experience. Loved our day!

Recently Married

Peck and Pia were really great. I originally saw the Wedding Wagon on Shark Tank and thought it might be the guys from that show, it wasn't the same guys but they were still great, It was a quick but meaningful ceremony and I would recommend the WW to anyone who wants a simple and sweet experience.

Services Used: Officiant

These guys are great don't bother spending your money or time with anyone else these guys are top notch!

Marian
12/13/2014

We couldn't have been happier with our choice of venue and the Wedding Wagon. Everything was made beautifully simple and surprisingly emotional underneath the Las Vegas sign. Reverend Peck was a lovely officiant and very professional. We were keen to have a short and sweet service, something special without too much fuss or organisation needed. The Wedding Wagon absolutely hit all the right buttons and they couldn't have been nicer.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Officiant, Photography
Mrs.P2B
Recently Married

Very nice people! Services are very under-priced! They did an amazing job!

Recently Married

My husband and I wanted a nice, simple wedding. It was just us two. Rev. Peck recommended Western Trails Park. Since we were wearing our western attire and heading to the NFR afterwards, it was a perfect location. Covered wagon over the picnic area, tall windmill, hitching post, wood bridge, and just beautiful scenery. It was perfect. Rev. Peck and his wife arrived early. We had a simple ceremony and pictures and were on our way to the NFR in approx. 35 min. The pictures were excellent thanks to Rev. Peck's wife. The paperwork was filed in a timely manner. Everything went very smoothly. Thank you Wedding Wagon. The cost is minimal plus I added a nice tip. It was definitely worth it.

Services Used: Officiant, Photography

Wedding Wagon was truly a lifesaver. I am not a planner, but this was so effortless. They were prompt, courteous, funny and patient! (We were a silly bunch!) They made this so easy and fun!!! Unlike some of the other wedding packages I saw in Vegas, all of their fees were clear and upfront!!! Plus, I loved the variety of options available of where the ceremony could take place! I would recommend Wedding Wagon to anyone coming to Vegas and looking to get married with ease. Thank you Rev. Peck and Pia!

Carlos & Ivelisse
11/02/2014

Thank you so much for the beautiful ceremony, everything was just how they describe in the website, so easy and we did not have to worry about anything. Rev Peck is so caring and had such beautiful and loving words that it made our ceremony very special!!. The flower bouquet was gorgeous !! I recommend 100% their service to everyone. The photos are beautiful !! Thanks again,

Sincerely, Carlos & Ivelisse

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography

My new husband and I are from the UK and decided on getting married in Vegas on our 10 year anniversary. We spent ages going through chapel after chapel then we came across the Las Vegas wedding wagon and what can I say best decision ever! After exchanging a few emails I decided that they where who I wanted they where so friendly, then we decided on getting married at Tahiti Village it was such a beautiful location and Rev. Peck and his wife Pia done a fab job they where so professional and we had a few laughs. We had also booked the wedding wagon again for a strip photo tour later on in the evening we spent a good couple of hours with Rev Peck and Pia going through some of the hotels chatting away, they where great during this and and at keeping people away while they where taking the pictures. We also done multiple poses to get the best pictures and they all turned out fab!! I am so happy that I found you guys you made our day perfect thank you :D I would defo recommend the Las Vegas wedding wagon to anyone that wants a stress free down to earth wedding.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography

We used wedding wagon to renew our wedding vows to celebrate our 40 the wedding anniversary. We renewed our vows on 19th Oct in front of the bellagio fountain at 3.30. They made us relaxed and special. The ceramony was wonderful .just what we asked for. The photos was fantastic with the fountains in the background. We wasnt rushed at any point and had an amazing day.we were made to feel special and had a memorable day. Thank you so much .lovely couple who provided our ceremony. I would highly recommended wedding wagon nothing is too much bother.again thank you for a fantastic day

Wayne
10/08/2014

We were provided a wonderful service in front of our hotel Luxor. The officiant Rev. Peck had written the ceremony himself and combined a Taoist/Buddhist ceremony. It was a very beautiful service and my new wife and I could not be happier with what Wedding Wagon provided. It was a very memorable night. Highly recommended!