Larry Gindhart Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Larry was incredible to work with in helping us create beautiful engagement and wedding photos! He went above and beyond in every aspect and for that we cannot recommend him enough! We met with him several times throughout the planning process to assist us with logistics and bounce ideas of him. His creativity, artistic eye, strong work ethic and love for photography really show in his work. We have full confidence in his abilities and talent. He takes time to ensure the lightening/settings are right to capture the moment perfectly. Above all, he is a wonderful, charismatic professional that brought tremendous energy and enthusiasm to help set the mood while taking photos - which to us was priceless because we were incredibly comfortable around him and had a blast taking the photos!!! We would give him 10 stars out of 5 if possible on this site and wouldn't hesitate to call him up for future milestone photo sessions!

Services Used: Photography

We love Larry! Our photos look great. On the wedding day, he kept us on schedule as much as possible and was a pleasure to work with. What stood out the most to me was his calming personality. We had quite a few unexpected issues on the wedding day (unrelated to photography), and I was pretty stressed out. Larry's expertise and guidance through the picture process and throughout the reception was truly a wedding gift in itself.

Bryan
05/18/2015

Larry is best-in-class: friendly, professional, responsive, thoughtful, and truly listens to what his clients want while also injecting his own ideas. He was wonderful with our son and has now photographed our family photos and renewal ceremony. I am not a "review writer" but feel Larry more than deserves the recognition!

Lynsey
09/14/2013

Larry was a joy to work with - he knew what he was doing and he made the process of capturing so many photos (in a fast-paced environment) go very smoothly. He was extremely professional, and he also made the wedding more fun with his artistic shots and his way of making everyone laugh and smile for the camera.

Jesica
09/13/2013

Excellent experience working with Larry! Incredible photos.

Tim
08/31/2013

Larry was amazing to work with. His attention to detail was great. He so full of energy and a real pleasure to work with. We met several other photographers, and by far Larry was the best value. We're so glad we chose him, and highly recommend his services to everyone.

Services Used: Photography

Larry was an amazing photographer! He captured every important moment & the quality of the pictures was fantastic!!! Would definitely hire him again!

Private User
2+ years ago

Great photographs. Larry was very friendly and accommodating. I appreciated the amount of pictures taken and we had disclosure to print. Only miss was we didn't get all the specific pictures we wanted (i.e. picture of our rings, etc.)

Services Used: Photography

We hired Larry to take our engagement photos in September. My husband and I were so impressed with the results that I was glad I found him and glad he was going to photograph my wedding. Larry is an expert photographer and very professional about his job, but he is also a calming presence. On our wedding day, my parents were late and we fell behind on the schedule for photos that Larry put together. Larry worked with the time we had and made sure that we got the photographs we wanted. He even helped the guys with the boutonniere's.

On our wedding day, there are so many things going on and I felt that I had a trusted vendor in Larry. He arrived early to the location, scouted spots for photos, worked out lighting for the ceremony, and made sure he met everyone in the wedding party so he knew who to include in the family photos. I know any bride who hires Larry will be happy with their decision and happy with the photos which are one of the most important pieces of the wedding day.

4.3

We were supposed to take before ceremony photos but we were about 45 minutes late so most of those didnt take place. I take fault for that :-) but he did a great job about keeping to the schedule we had planned out and he did a great job making sure he had the right lighting for the photos. Even my guest complimented on how well he did at capturing every moment. Even though we couldnt take before hand ceremony photos he made sure to capture some of those photos after ceremony and he did it in a timely manner so as not to keep the guest waiting. He did seem a bit unorganized but he was alone and running around to set up the equipment and trying to cover a very large area of land.

Services Used: Photography

Larry is amazing. My husband and I had him for our engagement photos and wedding photos. He pulls out all the stops for his clients and goes above and beyond. We were so impressed with our engagement photos that we immediately booked him for the wedding. He captured some of the best moments that I don't even remember. (For future brides: you will be so busy, the day flys by so fast)
Larry's prices are very competitive and we couldn't find anyone with the experience level and price better than him. I recommend him to anyone for any sort of photo session, especially weddings.

Services Used: Photography

Larry is fantastic! We were very pleased with our wedding photos...and he was MUCH less expensive than most of the other options we found.

4.7

Larry was great to work with at our wedding! He is very attentive and takes great photos. He is extremely professional and is very passionate about photography. You won't be disappointed with him or his work.