Larkfield

Value:
(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

So far so good!! such a gorgeous venue!! Can't wait for the wedding!!

• Wedding: [Private]
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Larkfield was an amazing venue. It looks like a Tuscan Villa, inside and out. Everything has been newly renovated in the last few years but looks as though it has always been there. The plantings are mature and beautiful to take pictures in front of. The stone walls, reclaimed wood floors, iron railings, all are superbly beautiful and elegant.

The Maitre D, Glen, was calm, cool and collected and guided us through the whole day. Our bridal attendants, Fillipe and Maria, were indispensable, helpful and always there for whatever we needed whether it was because I lost a bow on my shoe, my hair needed to be fixed, one of us needed a drink, food set aside, you name it, they did it for us.

The food was AMAZING! Impossible to describe it adequately, you'll have to taste it to believe it. The chef came out at our tasting and answered any and all of our questions (we have several dietary restrictions).

Last, but not least, Marianne. From the day we met to see Larkfield to the last planning moment she was there for us for any questions, ideas, issues, anything that came up. I can't say enough about her. She is truly a warm and wonderful person and I'm so glad I got to work with her.

Larkfield and the staff made our wedding the most special day.

• Wedding: 11/02/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

We had Larkfield in our mind even before it was completely renovated! Once it was done, we were so excited to take a look inside and see how beautiful they made it. Needless to say, we booked it right then and there! Larkfield was SO accommodating to everything we asked them for. They worked with us so well and we felt that we got everything at a very reasonable price for the outstanding food and service they provided. The cocktail hour was BEYOND amazing and my guests are still talking about the monstrous selection and the incredible taste. The staff made me feel like a celebrity the day of the wedding. They were right there for anything we needed AT ALL. The day went flawless and I can't say enough good things about them!!

• Wedding: 10/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I fell in love with Larkfield then minute I walked in, which was the first day they reopened. I went three days in a row, first with my best friend, then my mother, and then finally with my fiance to book it. I could not get enough! A year later, when our time finally came, I was blown away with all the beautiful landscaping that had taken place! All of our guests raved about the excellent food quality and the amount of food being offered. The waitstaff even went around for seconds during the reception ! In my opinion, no other venue could possibly top Larkfield! Maryanne was amazing to deal with as she was always available to answer questions and offer suggestions. My friend enjoyed the wedding so much, she booked an appointment at Larkfield later that week ! Two weeks after the event, people are still praising me in my choice of a venue. Thank you to everyone at Larkfield who made our day perfect! We couldn't have asked for a greater party!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
0.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.0
  • Responsiveness: 0.0
  • Professionalism: 0.0
  • Value: 0.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

Larkfield Manor lost/stole/gave away all of my boxes of centerpieces which had hundreds of dollars of glassware,flowers,candles+beads. They are taking no accountability and instead of admitting to their mistake, have decided to blame us instead for not picking the boxes up fast enough (even though my parents went 3 days after the wedding as they were told they could do by the owner, manager and maitre'd).The owner was not apologetic at all.He was rude,unprofessional+had absolutely no customer service skills.It was a beautiful wedding that is now tarnished because of this. The way they were speaking to my mother was just unreal. They were so rude and mean and could care less. They pretty much told her oh well take us to court then. Such a horrible way to treat customers.And this is the 2nd wedding my family has had there!!And to top it off, they lost our stuff, but gave us some random glassware that someone else had left. Pathetic. They could care less about you once they cash your check. Read the reviews on yelp about the staff getting caught going through a bride's gift box and stealing $$ from envelopes. Definitely do not use Larkfield Manor for any of your events unless you are ok with losing your belongings and hundreds of dollars. I am sharing my story so that other people can avoid my nightmare.

4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Overall, AMAZING venue and service! We were so impressed with how the new renovations turned out. It was definitely everything and more that the owners described as they were building. The staff was always extremely helpful and accommodating to our wants and needs. The day of our wedding we were in such great hands. Everyone new what they were doing and the day went without any issues! Our matre d , Marie, was outstanding. She was always one step ahead of us and really catered to our every wish! She took charge and that was a great thing! The bridal attendants were so sweet and made us feel like royalty the whole night...exactly how you should be treated on your wedding day. The food was outstanding! Everything was delicious and all our guests were facing about it afterwards. This place definitely stands by their reputation for great food. I wish we could do it all over again the exact same way because everything was perfect. My husband and I got to really fully enjoy our night because the staff did their jobs!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Stephanie
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

This place is amazing. Everything from the food to the staff. Our parents constantly are being told by people that this is the best food they have ever had at wedding. The cocktail hour space is something you don't see at most venues. The size of the inside is huge along with access to the gorgeous courtyard. Most place have small bar carts, not Larkfield. The bar in the cocktail hour and the main room are fixtures in the room. We never saw a line to get drinks and it also helped to keep people out of their seats and close to the dance floor. Wish we could do it all over again.

4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

So pleased with the venue. Recently renovated and very well done. Very elegant and classic looking. The staff was wonderful. They really kept us on track all day. My husband Ryan and I felt like royalty all night. Anything and everything we needed was taken care of, many times before we even knew we needed it! The table napkins were white and should have been blue. I casually mentioned assuming it was too late to fix. The staff was amazing and folded 140 napkins in 20 min! They really aim to please. My guests raved about the food. There was so much of it and it was all delicious. Highly Recommend!

• Wedding: 07/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I worked at Larfkfield years ago for five years. I have always wanted my wedding to be there one day. Finally my dreams came true July 18, 2014. I could not have asked for anything better. They exceeded our expectations by far Larkfield works very hard to accommodate all of their clients. Every time my husband and I see guests that attended our wedding, they still rave about how beautiful Larkfield was, how excellent the food was, and how much we had!!! The staff there is also amazing and very helpful. It is a wonderful family owned venue that just gets better and better when I thought it wasn't possible any more!!! Would definitely book another affair there without a thought!!

• Wedding: 07/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our wedding at Larkfield on June 21, 2014. It was a fairy tale. Everything was perfect. The food, the service and the ambiance. We are so happy we chose Larkfield. The renovations and food blew all of our guests away! The bridal attendant, Felipe, was so helpful and made us feel like royalty. There was another wedding at the same time, yet we never saw the other guests or bride/groom.

The dance floor is large, the ceilings are high, the lighting made the night so much fun. Our viennese hour was way more than we expected.

Highly recommend this venue to those who are on the fence.

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

FANTASTIC! Everything was so over the top I don't know where to begin! They were extremely accommodating, and the food was sensational - especially the cocktail hour! And the place is just BEAUTIFUL!

What more can I say? I want to do it all over again!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I had the most incredible wedding at Larkfield, where do I even begin. In short, the owners treat your wedding as if they are throwing a wedding for their own family. They go above and beyond and the hospitality is wonderful. I can't stop hearing from our guests about our EPIC cocktail hour. The amount of food and types of food is just insanity. I also heard that the dinner was of course fantastic and that guests couldn't believe they came around with seconds! The venue is gorgeous and the reception room, first class. I almost teared up when the maitre'd brought us in to see it at the wedding, it was so beautiful. The service throughout our planning was equally impeccable. Marianne was amazing to work with, she really made us feel like we were taken care of. We couldn't be happier with choosing Larkfield as our venue!!! I highly recommend it to anyone having a Long Island wedding. Nothing but class.

• Wedding: 05/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Larkfield is a beautiful venue with amazing food! Our wedding was amazing there. Everyone continues to talk about how great the service, food and place was. The cocktail hour was amazing!! I hope that I get invited to a wedding here soon so I could enjoy it all over again

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We couldn't have been happier with Larkfield. It is a beautiful venue and was reasonably priced. We booked before we could even see the finished product because of the honest and trustworthy staff. They were easy to work with and made the entire process a lot of fun. My guests are STILL talking about the cocktail hour and how great all of the food was! GO TO LARKFIELD!

• Wedding: 03/28/2014
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

They did an amazing job on my wedding considering the snow everything we
nt really smooth the food was wonderful and the place looks so beautiful since they have redone itI would definitely use them again I loved Larkfield manor

Services Used: Catering
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Can't believe how awesome everything was. Food, service, and professionalism. The only complaint I can think of is that we don't know when we will get to enjoy it all again!

• Wedding: 12/29/2013
631-368-4422
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards