Land's End

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We got married 10/24/14 and the day was absolutely beautiful! Lands End made everything perfect - I dropped off whatever stuff I wanted a couple days earlier and they had everything set up - the dining room was beautiful - cocktail hour was delicious! Jenny, our wedding coordinator was always on top of things and any questions I had she always had the answer! She was always quick to respond via email and phone- as well as the rest of the staff if I didn't specially need jenny. We had about 285 people at our wedding and not one person had a bad thing to say! My bridal attendant was always on point with whatever I need! I had a problem with my bustle on my wedding gown and she was right there to help! Caesar our Maître D was the best!! The place is absolutely beautiful, clean, amazing food and wonderful staff!

• Wedding: 10/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Land's End was the best decision we made about our wedding! Jennifer was the most pleasant, gracious consultant. They went above and beyond the level of service I expected to get. Always kind and accommodating. Taking care of things other venues would say your coordinator should do. The service was phenomenal as well as the food. Every guest raved about how it was the most beautiful wedding venue they had ever been to. I am the happiest of brides for choosing this venue. I highly recommend The Land's End as well as the Land's End Motel behind them where you can have all of your guests stay on the water and make it a weekend affair!

• Wedding: 09/15/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Land's End was the PERFECT place for our wedding. I cannot say enough good things about this venue. The grounds are gorgeous, the building itself is clean, well maintained, and also beautiful. The staff is friendly, efficient, and AMAZING at what they do. The food is unbelievable...not even in the same category as standard "wedding" food. We worked with Jenny and I cannot express how wonderful she was from start to finish. She was always accessible to answer questions (and I had a million throughout the process!), she answered my emails promptly and nicely, she was flexible when it came to certain things we asked for, she had great suggestions, she was organized and on top of everything, she was always pleasant to meet with, ....and I could really just go on forever. It was no different on our wedding day...Jenny and the rest of the staff took care of EVERYTHING and made sure everything ran smoothly. They anticipated and took care of everything so efficiently and quietly they were like magicians! Marietta was my bridal attendant and she was SO on top of it I felt so at ease and comfortable the whole day....she really took all my wedding day jitters away. (And made sure I got to try all the food and drinks!)
These people are wedding and customer service PROS. Our wedding day was a dream come true. So many of our guests told us it was hands down the best wedding they had ever been to and are still talking about it. ....I couldn't give the place a rave enough review if I tried.

• Wedding: 07/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had my wedding at Lands End in Sayville and it was PHENOMENAL!!! The staff there is great, our banquet manager has worked there for so many years and knows everything inside and out. She was able to ease our nerves about our nephew/ring bearer's vast array of food allergies when other places told us to bring his own food. The Maitre D and Bridal Attendant are great, servers interact well with guests and are very polite. Perfect setting, we had a perfect day! The food is out of this world! I hope someone I know has a wedding there so we can attend as guests!

• Wedding: 10/20/2012
Services Used: Catering
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Land's End made my wedding day a dream come true! Jenny was an amazing from the first day we left the deposit till the very day. She answered emails quickly and always had a solution to any problem/question I had. I m so happy that we chose Land's End!! Everyone who came to reception said the food was amazing and the place was beautiful. I would totally recommend Land's End to anyone looking to having a fairy tale wedding!

• Wedding: 09/22/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Land's End in Sayville was by far the best when it came to venues on Long Island. The experience we had as a bride & groom was absolutely amazing. The entire preparation process was so wonderful. I felt like I had known Judy for years the way she greeted us when we would call, come in, or email her. Judy had my full confidence whenever I thought I had an issue she would calm me down and then it was fine. Each step of the way Land's End had a staff of people that were so easy to work with and so helpful. During the rehearsal day Loretta was fantastic and made everyone feel special, the day of the wedding Ceasar was fabulous and so on top of his game. Kimberly our bridal attendant was top notch, she aleviated every ounce of stress from the moment we walked in to the second we left that evening. We truly felt that Land's End made each of our guests, bridal party, parents, family, all feel special and they always were eager to help. The venue is so amazing given its location and the staff makes it even more incredible. I could go on and on but please just know that when you get married at Land's End you are treated like royalty and you have no worries at all.
Thank you Land's End for making our day so special, we love your staff so much!
Mike & Maddy

• Wedding: 08/31/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything about Land's End was perfect from the moment we booked the wedding. Jenny was great and so helpful throughout the whole planning process and out maitre d and bridal attendant were great the day of. The food was awesome and the venue it self is beautiful! There isn't one thing I would have changed!

• Wedding: 08/12/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The location is beautiful and the atmosphere that Land's End provides is top notch. We had so many guests tell us this was the best wedding they had ever been to. The food is high quality and the variety of types that were offered set it apart from that typically served by a catering hall. The service was above and beyond anything I expected. Multiple guests told me later how helpful, accommodating and friendly their servers, the maitre D and bridal attendants were. Throughout the planning process everyone we dealt with was so helpful. They really did go above and beyond in so many ways to make sure everything went smooth. I have no doubt that I could not have picked a better place for us.

• Wedding: 10/28/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our wedding at the Land's End on Sept 4th 2011. From start to finish they provide the highest level of professionalism and customer service. We worked with Jennifer B, who was extremely helpful and prompt in her responses to all of our questions and concerns. We felt like VIP everytime we met with the LE and especially so on the day of our wedding. The staff were amazing, the food was gourmet (this not your typical catering selections) I can not tell you how many people have talked about how delicous the food was!!! I was a LE bride, because I went to a wedding there the previous year and could not stop thinking about how fantastic it was ! They are consistent and on point ! We can't wait to come back for Lobster night this summer and reminise about our wedding day!! Thanks LE we know we made the BEST decision in choosing your location for our special day!

• Wedding: 09/04/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Five stars is not enough for me to rate Land's End. My wedding day was more amazing than I could have ever planned/dreamed it to be. We are still getting phone calls from people saying how amazing and professional and gorgeous the site and people are. I wish I could have a wedding every year just to experience it over and over again. A+++++++

• Wedding: 09/02/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Land's End was awesome, the grounds were very nice, the staff professional and service excellent.
My bridal attendant was excellent, always there when I needed her, and there when I didn't. Always on top of everything, which was very nice.
The Maitre' D was also provided professional and excellent service. She made sure I had what I needed and wanted. There was always a drink waiting at my table for me.
The wait staff and bar staff were also great, all my guests, my husband and I, were taken care of as if they were celebrities. It was so nice to have someone look after you, and not to worry about anything.
I highly recommend Land's End for a wedding. Their prices are considered high, but the food and service is top quality. All my guests were wowed over the food.

• Wedding: 06/04/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lands End is amazing and truly the best spot to have your wedding! The grounds are beautiful and the service is top notch!!! The food was incredible!!! We couldn't be any happier with how our wedding turned out at Lands End!!! It is 2 weeks after our wedding now and people are still ranting about how much they loved Lands End!

• Wedding: 05/21/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Awesome Food, Beautiful Atmosphere & Excellent Service. Highly recommended!!

• Wedding: 09/14/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could not be happier with our wedding reception at the Land's End. They were friendly and helpful and professional from the very beginning. They provided the information we needed in a timely manner and were available to answer all of our questions. We enjoyed attending the vendor event and the food tastings there and walking around the facility made me cry every time, it was just so perfect. The days leading up to the wedding were very smooth when dealing with them. We dropped off a number of items to be used during the reception and they were all in place when we arrived for the event. The day of the wedding everyone was amazing. The bridal attendants were so nice and friendly and made sure that we had absolutely everything we needed. People are still talking about the amazing and abundant food and how great all of the servers were. I hope some of my friends get married here so I can go back and enjoy another wedding here.

• Wedding: 06/05/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Without a doubt a no brainer! From signup to the day of, the most professional. An amazing venue with to die for food. Accomodating like no other. They totally know how to make the bride and groom feel special and like there are no other people in the world. No request my guests or I made were not met. I felt like a total princess. It is the most georgous place, the help is top notch, just beautiful. Every single guest raved and want to go for Lobster Night during the summer! I would not change a thing if we had to do it all over again. Jenny was awesome!

• Wedding: 05/16/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Land's End was amazing - the staff is very courteous, and very responsive to your needs and wants. The venue is also very accomodating for all of the guests, and everything is so scenic and beautiful. We had an amazing wedding and want to do it all over again!

• Wedding: 08/18/2007
631-589-1888
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards