Lanalia Shoes

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I absolutely love that Mariya goes above and beyond to accommodate the specific customization of any shoes she designs. The wedding shoes she created for my big day were not only extremely comfortable but also genuinely beautiful. Thanks again Mariya for working with my personal preference in creating my unique Cinderella shoes.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

What can I say! I'm completely enamored with the shoes. Even on a student budget I realize the cost for the merchandise is fair. I feel like a celeb with these shoes, always get noticed, they feel great and finally for my wide not so cute feet, something to help me out a whole lot. These shoes are customized to my size and width to each foot. The leather feels like a second skin and the crystals, well there's no imitation, they are clearly the real deal, make you look super fab and professional. Dress them up or dress them down. Ugh, I loooooove them!

Profile Picture
Rebecca
09/05/2010

Lanalia Shoes made my wedding day! I felt like a true Cinderella! my Shoes had pearls and Crystals and my wedding date was embroidered inside! I have about 8 pairs of Lanalia shoes and i just knew i had to buy my perfect shoe for my wedding day since not only are they beautiful they were soooooo comfy! All my bridesmades wore Lanalia shoes it made their whole outfit! My bridesmaids thank me till this day that i did not make them wear shoes they were never going to wear again. Thank you soooo much Lanalia for making me feel and look like Cinderella!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My wedding shoes were absolutely gorgeous. Kylie and mariya were great in making my shoes as perfect and unique as I dreamed!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Lanalia shoes are incredible pieces of artwork. They are beautiful and classic. My pair are comfortable and sexy. They are couture shoes for an incredible value. I was a bridesmaid in a wedding and I danced all night in my Lanalia pair. My shoes are always complimented where ever I go!