LakeRidge Country Club

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

Hands down I do not regret going with lakeridge. The venue itself was absolutly beautiful very little decor was needed bc the place is so beautiful by itself!. Lakeridge was very very affordable best price in town that comes with the most. The food was presented very well and yummy. The staff was amazing!! Very fun & went above and beyond to be helpful. Connie was helpful and flexible with me I changed my mind constantly and she never made me feel like she was annoyed that I did. I was very please with the night and everyone in both our families thought the venue was beautiful.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Connie and her staff were amazing !!! Very accommodating and helpful. Great food and service as well as a beautiful venue!! I would highly recommend Lakeridge Country.

Karen
05/09/2014

The staff at Lakeridge are amazing they were attentive, courteous, and very professional. I'm still a week later being stopped and told how wonderful the food was. I highly recommend !!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Amanda
08/24/2013

The staff was friendly, professional and extraordinarily helpful. The venue was beautiful and the staff made the day run smoothly. Would highly recommend this place for any event.

LakeRidge Country Club responded with the following comments:

It was a pleasure working with you all. I pray that the Lord blesses you and your marriage always!

Susan
07/06/2013

Connie was very helpful to us, and always responded in a timely manner to our questions. She went above and beyond the call of duty by being available to help us the whole wedding weekend, and also, during our daughter's bridal portrait session, which was also at LakeRidge. Andrew, the food manager, was also extremely helpful, and the food was DELICIOUS!

LakeRidge Country Club responded with the following comments:

I am pleased to know that you were happy with all we did. It was such a wonderful experience working with you. Thank you again for everything.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Liz and I were married at the LakeRidge Country Club. The wedding was on Saturday and the rehearsal dinner was on Friday evening, also held at the LakeRidge Country Club.

Essentially, the event was flawless! Although weddings can be complicated, this one went smooth as silk.

The food was on time and excellent. The people were professional and easy to work with. We worked mostly with Amanda Acerman - she is a jewel.

I can recommend the LakeRidge Country Club without reservation.

We still talk about how great everything went on what can be a stressful weekend.

Dave and Liz

Madelyn
07/06/2013

The staff at LakeRidge are very accommodating. Overall the venue proved to provide a pleasant and smooth experience.

LakeRidge Country Club responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words. May the Lord bless you and your marriage always! It was a delight working with you!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was a night to remember. The staff of Lakeridge Country Club was very helpful with any request that we had before and during our wedding and reception. They worked with us while setting up the venue and had helpful suggestions. The food was great. The wait staff and the bartenders were efficient and our guests had a wonderful time. We would recommend Lakeridge to anyone.

candace
06/14/2014
4.7

Staff was AMAZING everything was perfect!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ
Private User
1+ year ago
4.3

My husband and I are from WI and needed to plan a reception in TX. LakeRidge was an excellent location for our party. All staff were receptive to our needs.