Lake Champlain Chocolates

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Very large selection of chocolates at Lake Champlain Chocolates. Everyone raved about how good they were, and I have to agree, it was some of the best chocolate I've ever had. Very fast shipping, and very delicious chocolates!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

Excellent! The different shapes were definitely fun, and our guests really appreciated the originality that LCC provided us with.

Love this!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

Yum! Yum! Yum! We did goody baskets of chocolates for our out of town guests in their rooms. We ordered everything through Lake Champlain. We have family in Vermont, so we have been a big fan of this company for years, even before you could buy it in NC. Their truffles are the best.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

We chose the Vermont sampler for our wedding favors and they were a huge hit! It was the first wedding I've been to where the favors were fought over and none were left behind on the tables. Ordering was a snap over the phone and everything arrived perfectly. We skipped the expensive shipping cost in favor of local pickup. This turned out to be very hassle-free and the perfect favors.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

We ordered a few boxes of chocolates because they seemed like excellent favors. They even had the option to gift wrap them, and that made my day. Our friends had great things to say about the chocolates which wasn't really expected, but that just shows how good the chocolates were.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

They have so many cute things that we used for the wedding and reception. Such a great variety and the items arrived quickly too. Everything I ordered from them was cheap and really great quality. It was so easy to find everything I needed and it didn't take any time to get it here.A lot of different gift ideas to choose from, the favors we ended up getting were small things that worked perfectly. Some of the gifts they have are so cute, they work as excellent favor gifts.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

I had a wonderful experience withLake Champlain Chocolates ; they truly took care of me! I placed an order for some personalized napkins for my wedding reception. I was very surprised when they emailed me the proof within an hour after I placed my order!. I am already planning to order my holiday party napkins and favors from them.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

I would recommend Lake Champlain Chocolates to any of my friends or family. My guest loved the chocolate and i thought they were delicious as well.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

The favors we got from LAke Champlain were marvelous, and the chocolates that they make are better than most of the chocolate I've tried.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

We gave away Lake Champlain Chocolate Hearts as our favors. Great service, great chocolate. We would recommend them to everyone.

Profile Picture
dcbride
1 Review
08/30/2009

Delicious chocolate and gorgeous presentation! We bought chocolate hearts and a few wrapped chocolate squares (for kosher guests). Order was rapid and shipping was marvelous, in an insulated bag since it was summer.

A recommendation is to get your own organza bags in bulk online and fill them yourself to save your budget.

4.7

We received nothing but compliments from the chocolate we got a Lake Champlain. Very professional services. Would highly recommend!

4.7

The chocolate wedding favors were a little pricey, but I took advantage of the after Valentines Day sales. They shipped it almost immediately and I received it within a week. By far, the best chocolate I found (after making several smaller orders with various other companies, mainly truffles). The chocolate was absolutely delicious and was a big hit at the wedding!!!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

Our guest are still talking about our favors and want more chocolate. That is how good these are!!

Profile Picture
Elizabeth
10/13/2012

We ordered our chocolate favors from Lake Champlain and what a great choice! Their chocolates are delicious and our guests loved them. We ordered a few varities in bulk to give our guests a nice assortment - chocolates of Vermont, milk & dark coins, and milk & dark hearts. Their chocolates are a little pricey so if you have the budget for it then it's totally worth it. And during certain times of the year their shipping prices are outrageous so make sure to look out for this. I ordered from Amazon to save money on shipping, but when I went back to order more I noticed they had taken them off Amazon and the only choice was to order directly from Lake Champlain.....and pay the overpriced shipping. Luckily we had some leftovers so we are still enjoying them!

Lake Champlain Chocolates responded with the following comments:

Hi Elizabeth,
Thank you so much for choosing Lake Champlain Chocolates for your wedding. We're so happy your guests enjoyed them! We appreciate your feedback on the shipping charges. Unfortunately during the warmer summer months, we do have to ship any chocolates outside of New England overnight. We've found that's the only way to ensure they don't arrive melted (oftentimes, we even include ice packs!).

Thank you again for choosing us for your wedding favors and congratulations on your Big Day!

Your Friends at Lake Champlain Chocolates