Lake Champlain Chocolates

Value:
(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The chocolates we got for our favors were a big hit with the guests! The ingredients they use are premium local ingerdients and are absolutely delicious! I highly recommend them for wonderful and not to expesive favors!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This is the perfect gift because the chocolate tastes delicious and its packaged so lovely. Very thankful for this service!

• Wedding: 01/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We ordered about 330 assorted chocolates for our wedding favors. They were delicious!! I am pleased that we have some left over that we enjoy at home:-). I plan to go back around the Holidays for more as it was quite difficult to pick up the order and not indulge in any of the other delicious things they had displayed in the cases and on the shelves.

• Wedding: 09/01/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We ordered their dark chocolate mint hearts wrapped in gold foil. The chocolate came overnight in insulated packing. Not melted at all even though we ordered at the end of June. They have plenty of chocolates to choose from and were already a favorite of mine. Their chocolate is the best.

• Wedding: 07/12/2013
Brenda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lake Champlain chocolates are my favorite. Being a huge chocolate lover I ordered the dark chocolate sea shells for my wedding guests and I gave boxes of the truffles to my bridesmaids. Everyone said it was the best chocolate they have ever had. Now I just wish I hadn't give it all away to my guests!

• Wedding: 06/01/2013
sarah r
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Their chocolates are always delicious, but it was the excellent customer service we received that would make us really recommend LCC.

• Wedding: 05/25/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Timely, considerate, and delicious. Apparently one of the colors that we had chosen had changed and they called to make sure that was OK with us and if it wasn't, they were willing to work something out. Great service and prompt reply!

• Wedding: 09/10/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My favors were very simple yet detailed. The shipping was fast & prompt! Everyone was raving about the chocolate bride & groom! Thank you so much!

• Wedding: 06/18/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ordering the wedding favors was probably the easiest part of planning my wedding. Everything was done through the online store, and the chocolates arrived on time and as order. They tasted delicious!

• Wedding: 06/04/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I appreciate their help and time. Thanks.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough about how great they are. They worked with me when my date got moved so that my chocolates arrived fresh packed. When they did arrive they where bubble wrapped and packed with Nordic Ice containers wrapped to prevent any possible dripping. You could have tossed the box down a flight of stairs and left them out on the doorstep all day the chocolates wouldn't have been messed up. I even got a free sampler of their gourmet truffles which where wonderful. I think I will get those for Christmas gifts now. The chocolate hearts (I got some milk chocolate some dark and some dark with mint) where a huge hit and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for favors. They are worth every penny you will spend.

• Wedding: 12/19/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing chocolate! We got these as favors for our wedding.. and were lucky to have chosen them! Many of our guests were from Vermont and they were pleasantly surprised that their favors were made by a local company.

• Wedding: 10/10/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Like others, our guests thoroughly enjoyed these and we got many compliments. I enjoyed how easy it was to order the chocolates and how quickly they were delivered!

• Wedding: 06/27/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I purchased most of the wedding party gifts at Lake Champlain Chocolates.Everyone loved what they got, especially the bags with the bridesmaids names embroidered.The quality of the products were wonderful!

• Wedding: 04/29/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We ordered a few sets of chocolate to use as favors, and ordered 1 for ourselves to see what it was like. The chocolate is amazing, all the different pieces were some of the best chocolates I have eaten. Ordering them all was easy, and they were delivered in less than a week.

• Wedding: 03/27/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lake Champlain had a wide variety of chocolates to choose from, and it wasn't hard to find different arrangments of them to use for favors. They all came in on time and were gifts I wouldn't have thought of if I never saw their website.

• Wedding: 03/13/2010
800-465-5909
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards