Lady J Mobile DJ Service

08/08/2015

GREAT DJ!!!!! Very professional

Trevor
08/07/2015

As a wedding photographer I have dealt with my fair share of djs, but Dj Lady J was the kindest and most professional I have dealt with. They had to contend with rain, switching ceremony locations, and complete change of the timeline. But they adapted flawlessly, and kept everyone dancing and the party going all night. I would recommend Sheba and Curious George to anyone!

Deanna
06/27/2015

Everything was very well taken care of and professional. Lady J and her assistant were awesome. I love them both. I would recommend them to others and would use them again. God placed a great couple in mine and my husband's lives at the right time.

Crystal
06/20/2015

Everything was great. Very accommodating and extremely pleasant to work with.

Debi
06/07/2015

The Dj waited appropriatly for our ques. We didn't feel rushed. We had a good time. Her and her assistant were professional and kind. We enjoyed our experience, no complaints!!

thomas
10/25/2014

lady j and curious George were the best very professional and on point with timing of songs and keep things on pace of ceremony and even held prayer during reception I would highly recommend them if you don't get them it would be a huge mistake I promise you that they run a well oiled machine thanks a bunch with the stress I was under you made it effortless for the Roberts / Gooch wedding

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Wedding Planning
Robin
10/05/2014

We will certainly call on you again for all of our music needs from now on. You guys are wonderful. Thanks for making our wedding great!!

Services Used: DJ

We had a wonderful wedding. The music was great, and everything went really well.

Loved them!!!!!!! Highly recommendable

Ike
05/11/2014

EVERYONE at our reception was talking about how great our DJ was! They played all types of music! Great interaction with the crowd! We were MORE than impressed. Now we are trying to think of an excuse to hire them again! They did a great job!!!!

Amber
05/10/2014

DJ Lady J was an absolutely amazing DJ for my best friends wedding! Her prices are completely reasonable, and she played every request that she was asked to play and kept the party going! She and her partner interacted with the crowd, and she even got on the dance floor with us! Highly HIGHLY recommended!!

Private User
1+ year ago

DJ Lady J did a great job for our wedding reception! She took requests and kept the guests dancing the night away!

Services Used: DJ

DJ Lady J and McGee were absolutely fantastic! Everything from the initial meeting to the closing at the end of the night was spectacular. They were thoughtful and mindful of everything and detail oriented. Everything went flawlessly and our wedding was absolutely magnificent! They played everything when I say everything, I mean EVERYTHING! They were able to pull up requests on the fly and they kept the party moving! I don't know what we would've done without them! Absolutely a joy to work with! I would go to them in a heartbeat. We're actually going to try to get them to DJ our work Christmas Party! Definitely two thumbs up!!

Services Used: DJ

I loved Lady J. She was very professional and own time. It was a pleasure working with her.

Services Used: DJ

Lady J's Mobile Entertainment was absolutely fabulous! She played all of the right music and had my guest jamming throughout the event. She was extremely flexible with us as we changed our first dance song at the last minute. I appreciate her and her services and I was very pleased!

Services Used: DJ

They provided a wonderful music list for us to select songs for our reception. She was wonderful and my guest thoroughly enjoyed her.