KyleLynn Weddings

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Just wonderful to work with! Communication was excellent and Cari made the process so great! We flew to FL from SD...so all arrangements were made ahead of time via email/internet...and sometimes you never know what you are going to get! My hair was just how I wanted it and I could not have been happier with their services. Highly recommended!

Recently Married

Cari was awesome, so friendly and professional and she did an amazing job! I originally had someone else lined up to do my wedding makeup but they did an awful job for my trial run, and being from out of town I was really nervous I wasn't going to find anyone to do my wedding makeup and equally nervous that I wouldn't be able to have another trial run...but after reading all the great reviews on KyleLynn Weddings, I took a chance and decided to use their services and I am SOOO happy that I did!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)

THE BEST DECISION I MADE!!!!! If you're very particular about your hair and makeup and are thinking you should schedule your stylist early on the day of your wedding to allow time to "tweak" what is done....think again! Enjoy that extra couple hours of sleep on your wedding day and let KyleLynn glam you up. No tweaking necessary! Great Service * Flexible (I added a girl at the last minute...no problem) * Professional * Great Value.....I felt like a million bucks! Perfect for my destination wedding! If you're getting married, services provided by KyleLynn is a MUST!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Cari did a phenomenal job on my hair and make-up for our special day. She was extremely professional as well as kind and easy to talk to. I couldn't have asked for a better "getting ready" experience on my wedding day!!! I highly recommend KyleLynn services to anyone with an upcoming wedding or event!

Lindsey
06/11/2015

Cari, Marci, and Adriana are the DREAM TEAM when it comes to wedding hair and makeup. I booked KyleLynn Weddings for my destination wedding on June 11, 2015 at the Sirata Beach Resort on St. Pete Beach. I was nervous about not being able to do a trial run since I would be flying in from Texas just two days before the wedding, but Cari made me feel completely at ease about the quality of her artists and their ability to do excellent work without the trial run. We booked hair and airbrush makeup for several people. Marci and Adriana were our artists and they showed up early to our hotel room with their bags of magic. Both ladies were so good about working with pictures of styles that we liked and making suggestions on how to make the looks work for our specific hair types. They were both very professional but so much fun to talk to while we were getting ready. Every single one of my bridesmaids, my mother, and I could not have been happier with the results. Everyone looked stunning! You can trust KyleLynn Weddings with your big day. You will be thrilled with the artists, the value, and the results.

Recently Married

Marci did an amazing job with my make up and hair! We didn't do a trial run, since it was a destination wedding, so she essentially figured out everything "on the fly". I just picked a couple photos of hair styles and told her how I'd like my make up and she just did it! It was perfect and I couldn't have picked a better person for my big day. Definitely recommended!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Cari and her assistant did the hair for me and my wedding party & it was better than I could have imagined. I showed a few pics, told what I liked and was imagining and let them work their magic! It was perfect. And our make up; GORGEOUS!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Mine, My Maid of Honor and both Mother's had our hair and make up done by KyleLynn Weddings. Cari was amazing she was on time and help each of us come up with a hair style and make up that would work for each of us. I was a out of state bride and did all my planning via the computer and phone. Cari made it so easy. Thank you Cari you helped make my day become one of the most amazing days of my life. I would Highly recommend KyleLynn Weddings to any bride out there they are amazing.

Recently Married

I absolutely Loved working with KyleLynn Weddings! I have to say, planing a destination wedding was challenging at times and KyleLynn weddings was by far my favorite of all the vendors I worked with! They were so friendly and quick to respond. I didn't have time for a trial but my makeup and hair came out beautiful, as did all 5 of my bridesmaids. I couldn't say enough great things about them, Id recommend them to anybody!

05/09/2015

After booking our wedding down in Cape Haze, FL at Palm Island Resort, I knew I needed to find a makeup and hair stylist that could do my trial in Tampa, but could also travel 100 miles down to the island for our wedding day. Cari and team were amazing. All of my bridesmaids, mom, sister in law, and I were very impressed and loved the way we looked on the special day. They were on time and got all done in a timely manner while still making us look fantastic. We had a beach wedding so I was concerned with the make up lasting through the sun, but it looked great late into the night. I only wish I could have them do my hair and makeup every day. I hope to have a reason to work with them again in the near future.

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)

Marci from KyleLynn was amazing! She did my hair and makeup trial before the wedding and also hair and makeup for me and my girls the day of. Not only is she super talented but she is also the sweetest person! She did a fantastic job! Our makeup was completely natural looking and hair looked just like the photos we showed her! I highly recommend them. The entire team is so great and super professional!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Cari from Kyle Lynn Weddings is absolutely FANTASTIC!!! She is the sweetest person ever and super talented. You can really tell she loves and has a true passion for her job and company. She always responded quickly to my emails whenever I had questions/concerns. I chose to have a trial run and at this time I showed her a few pictures of what I liked for hair and make-up and she was able to combine all my favorite looks. She truly made me feel and look absolutely beautiful!! I couldn’t believe how natural the make-up looked on my face and how beautiful my hair turned out. Cari was able to re-create the make-up and hair perfectly on the day of my wedding. I felt so stunning and I am very happy with my choice in hiring Kyle Lynn Weddings. I would HIGHLY recommend Cari and her team. I guarantee you won’t be disappointed.

Heather
05/01/2015

Cari from Kylelynn is AMAZING! She is kind and sweet! She makes you feel so comfortable through the whole process from booking your services, to the trial, to the BIG DAY! I got married at the Grand Plaza and Cari was familiar with all my vendors which made getting ready stress free! She worked with my photographer to make sure we got the perfect getting ready shots but still kept all of us on track with getting ready!!! Her associate Adriana was professional and kind! She kept my mom calm during the day, which was a HUGE HELP! The ladies at Kylelynn are so talented and listen to your vision from the first steps in the planning process. Do not look any further for professional beauty needs on your big day!

Recently Married

Wonderful hair and makeup company! they made all my girls and myself look flawless! Very freindly and upbeat girls, I will definitely use this company again in the future!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Working with Cari and Kyle Lynn cosmetics was great! Her work is outstanding, and my bridal party agreed. I received compliments all night. Cari is very flexible and easy to work with, and I couldn't have asked for anyone better to do hair and makeup. A couple of my family members even wanted to have makeup done last minute, and Cari was more than willing. If you need hair and makeup services, use Kyle Lynn!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Cari was absolutely wonderful to work with. She came to my hotel room to do everything. Cari came the day before to do a trial on me and when she was done I almost cried, because she made my look so beautiful. She was able to get my hair exactly how I wanted it and it didn't lose its shape all day, even in the wind with my beach wedding it stayed in place. My makeup was gorgeous. It stayed on throughout the entire night as well, even through all my crying. It was so great to work with Cari because she got along really well with all of my girls. If I lived in Florida, I would call Cari every time I needed to get my hair and makeup done. I have never felt more beautiful than I did that day and it was all thanks to Cari.