KyleLynn Weddings

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Cari was awesome, so friendly and professional and she did an amazing job! I originally had someone else lined up to do my wedding makeup but they did an awful job for my trial run, and being from out of town I was really nervous I wasn't going to find anyone to do my wedding makeup and equally nervous that I wouldn't be able to have another trial run...but after reading all the great reviews on KyleLynn Weddings, I took a chance and decided to use their services and I am SOOO happy that I did!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)

Cari and her assistant did the hair for me and my wedding party & it was better than I could have imagined. I showed a few pics, told what I liked and was imagining and let them work their magic! It was perfect. And our make up; GORGEOUS!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Mine, My Maid of Honor and both Mother's had our hair and make up done by KyleLynn Weddings. Cari was amazing she was on time and help each of us come up with a hair style and make up that would work for each of us. I was a out of state bride and did all my planning via the computer and phone. Cari made it so easy. Thank you Cari you helped make my day become one of the most amazing days of my life. I would Highly recommend KyleLynn Weddings to any bride out there they are amazing.

Recently Married

I absolutely Loved working with KyleLynn Weddings! I have to say, planing a destination wedding was challenging at times and KyleLynn weddings was by far my favorite of all the vendors I worked with! They were so friendly and quick to respond. I didn't have time for a trial but my makeup and hair came out beautiful, as did all 5 of my bridesmaids. I couldn't say enough great things about them, Id recommend them to anybody!

05/09/2015

After booking our wedding down in Cape Haze, FL at Palm Island Resort, I knew I needed to find a makeup and hair stylist that could do my trial in Tampa, but could also travel 100 miles down to the island for our wedding day. Cari and team were amazing. All of my bridesmaids, mom, sister in law, and I were very impressed and loved the way we looked on the special day. They were on time and got all done in a timely manner while still making us look fantastic. We had a beach wedding so I was concerned with the make up lasting through the sun, but it looked great late into the night. I only wish I could have them do my hair and makeup every day. I hope to have a reason to work with them again in the near future.

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)

Marci from KyleLynn was amazing! She did my hair and makeup trial before the wedding and also hair and makeup for me and my girls the day of. Not only is she super talented but she is also the sweetest person! She did a fantastic job! Our makeup was completely natural looking and hair looked just like the photos we showed her! I highly recommend them. The entire team is so great and super professional!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Cari from Kyle Lynn Weddings is absolutely FANTASTIC!!! She is the sweetest person ever and super talented. You can really tell she loves and has a true passion for her job and company. She always responded quickly to my emails whenever I had questions/concerns. I chose to have a trial run and at this time I showed her a few pictures of what I liked for hair and make-up and she was able to combine all my favorite looks. She truly made me feel and look absolutely beautiful!! I couldn’t believe how natural the make-up looked on my face and how beautiful my hair turned out. Cari was able to re-create the make-up and hair perfectly on the day of my wedding. I felt so stunning and I am very happy with my choice in hiring Kyle Lynn Weddings. I would HIGHLY recommend Cari and her team. I guarantee you won’t be disappointed.

Heather
05/01/2015

Cari from Kylelynn is AMAZING! She is kind and sweet! She makes you feel so comfortable through the whole process from booking your services, to the trial, to the BIG DAY! I got married at the Grand Plaza and Cari was familiar with all my vendors which made getting ready stress free! She worked with my photographer to make sure we got the perfect getting ready shots but still kept all of us on track with getting ready!!! Her associate Adriana was professional and kind! She kept my mom calm during the day, which was a HUGE HELP! The ladies at Kylelynn are so talented and listen to your vision from the first steps in the planning process. Do not look any further for professional beauty needs on your big day!

Recently Married

Wonderful hair and makeup company! they made all my girls and myself look flawless! Very freindly and upbeat girls, I will definitely use this company again in the future!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Working with Cari and Kyle Lynn cosmetics was great! Her work is outstanding, and my bridal party agreed. I received compliments all night. Cari is very flexible and easy to work with, and I couldn't have asked for anyone better to do hair and makeup. A couple of my family members even wanted to have makeup done last minute, and Cari was more than willing. If you need hair and makeup services, use Kyle Lynn!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Cari was absolutely wonderful to work with. She came to my hotel room to do everything. Cari came the day before to do a trial on me and when she was done I almost cried, because she made my look so beautiful. She was able to get my hair exactly how I wanted it and it didn't lose its shape all day, even in the wind with my beach wedding it stayed in place. My makeup was gorgeous. It stayed on throughout the entire night as well, even through all my crying. It was so great to work with Cari because she got along really well with all of my girls. If I lived in Florida, I would call Cari every time I needed to get my hair and makeup done. I have never felt more beautiful than I did that day and it was all thanks to Cari.

Stephanie
03/14/2015

I enjoyed working with Kylelynn Cosmetics and would recommend them to my friends. I saw their work featured on a few wedding blogs and decided to reach out. Carri was super easy to work with and very flexible with scheduling. Erica did my hair and makeup and the hair for my bridesmaids - she was phenomenal (request her if you can). I had a trial with her as well. Overall it was a great experience and I am so glad I had such a sweet and awesome stylist to be there on my big day. THANK YOU ERICA!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I am so glad I hired Cari from KyleLynn to do our hair and makeup for my wedding day! She arrived promptly in the morning and started as soon as we were ready for her. All of my bridesmaids hair & makeup came out beautiful and stayed all night! My mother also got her hair and makeup done, and for someone who never lets anyone touch her hair- she was VERY happy with how Cari took care of her. She did a great job on my bridal hair & makeup for my wedding and made sure I was happy with the outcome. Cari is very sweet and definitely knows what she is doing!! Her experience with bridal hair and make-up is easily seen in her work and she does her best to keep everyone on time and the day flowing smoothly. One thing I would recommend to all brides is to not go last…I always thought the bride always goes last because you want to have your look completely fresh for pictures, BUT If you do end up behind schedule, you want to be ready and having a bridesmaid slightly rushed is MUCH less stressful than it being yourself. YOU are the bride so make sure you are ready and relaxed!! Thanks again Cari! We all looked GORGEOUS!! – Lisa Karrat, March 8,2015

Recently Married

They did such a great job! I felt like I had no make up on at all! My hair stayed in all night and still had curl the next morning! Great hair and make up company!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

This is it. Seriously. Don't bat an eye, don't look any further. Just sign the contract and know you're in the best hands in the market. Carrie provided me with exceptional, outstanding, professional, beautiful hair and makeup for my wedding. She was the real hero of the day, and saved me from bridal disaster.

I was having a destination wedding on St. Pete Beach in Florida. I had initially selected a different vendor for hair and makeup, but when I did my trial only 3 days before the wedding IT WENT HORRIBLY WRONG. So I dug up an old text that I had sent Carrie and desperately asked her to come to my rescue--and she did!

Carrie herself is a beautiful and kind person. She asked what my thoughts were for wedding day hair and makeup. I showed her a picture and that was that. Voila, I had perfect hair and beautiful makeup. I got compliments from every passer-by. I felt like a movie star.

I would recommend Kylelynn Weddings to everyone, especially destination brides!!!!

1 person found this review helpful
Recently Married

KyleLynn Weddings was an amazing addition to my wedding day and made my entire wedding party look amazing. We loved every minute of the day getting ready with Cari and her team and after my beautiful trial hair and makeup a month before I knew we would all be in good hands. Cari did a great job on my hair and makeup and made sure that I looked like myself on wedding day, only much much better! Her team was able to work with thick hair, short hair, long hair, and all types of skin tones and make us all look perfect. Thank you to the amazing KyleLynn team for making my wedding party look amazing!