KyleLynn Weddings

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

This is it. Seriously. Don't bat an eye, don't look any further. Just sign the contract and know you're in the best hands in the market. Carrie provided me with exceptional, outstanding, professional, beautiful hair and makeup for my wedding. She was the real hero of the day, and saved me from bridal disaster.

I was having a destination wedding on St. Pete Beach in Florida. I had initially selected a different vendor for hair and makeup, but when I did my trial only 3 days before the wedding IT WENT HORRIBLY WRONG. So I dug up an old text that I had sent Carrie and desperately asked her to come to my rescue--and she did!

Carrie herself is a beautiful and kind person. She asked what my thoughts were for wedding day hair and makeup. I showed her a picture and that was that. Voila, I had perfect hair and beautiful makeup. I got compliments from every passer-by. I felt like a movie star.

I would recommend Kylelynn Weddings to everyone, especially destination brides!!!!

Private User
Recently Married

KyleLynn Weddings was an amazing addition to my wedding day and made my entire wedding party look amazing. We loved every minute of the day getting ready with Cari and her team and after my beautiful trial hair and makeup a month before I knew we would all be in good hands. Cari did a great job on my hair and makeup and made sure that I looked like myself on wedding day, only much much better! Her team was able to work with thick hair, short hair, long hair, and all types of skin tones and make us all look perfect. Thank you to the amazing KyleLynn team for making my wedding party look amazing!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Cari with KyleLynn did such an amazing job on myself and my bridal party! Her services were affordable and she was completely professional. It was great that she goes on location even for the trial. I wish I could post pictures of how beautiful she made me look because I felt like a princess! She was not only on time, she called me on her way and offered to pick me up some breakfast! I was thrilled with her services and I highly recommend her.

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)

I was lucky enough to have Cari in time for my wedding. It was last minute but she was able to work with me. I loved my hair and makeup, she made me feel and look so beautiful on my wedding day. I would highly recommend her for any occasion.

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)

Cari was ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS this past Friday. She was everything AND MORE than we could have hoped for! Prompt, delightful, VERY TALENTED, highly professional and creative! Bride and mother-of-the-bride could not have been more pleased! She pampered us with her full attention and made us feel relaxed...and lovely. Though there was a bit of a breeze during the oceanside ceremony and LOTS of dancing, our hair held up PERFECTLY without even a bit of stiffness. The bride's hair, including an extension, even looked GREAT the very next day! We cannot thank Cari enough! Mother-of-the-Bride....from Massachusetts

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I am sooo glad I decided to hire Cari for my wedding to do hair & makeup! She was amazing. My best friend, who is not easily impressed and has had a great deal of experience with having her hair and makeup done, is a week later still raving about how amazing she is. She knows her stuff, and is so incredibly nice and easy to talk to. I wanted a very different 60's style look and she nailed it. My makeup and hair looked flawless all night, even after some tears (good ones ;) I could not be happier! Thank you Cari.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Cari from KyleLynn was amazing! She was recommended to me by my officiant and I'm so glad I booked her for my wedding. Cari and one of her staff also did hair and makeup for my three bridesmaids. My bridesmaids loved their looks! One of them even said she liked her hair by Cari more than her hair from her wedding day. Cari is also great with makeup. You look and feel like yourself and not overdone, but still really beautiful. I wish Cari could do my hair and makeup everyday!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Adriana did my hair and airbrush makeup, the hair of my 4 bridesmaids, and my mom's hair and airbrush makeup. Timing is everything and she did a wonderful job. I never felt stressed or worried that we would run short on time. Adriana is very sweet and we decided that we are very similar so the long day of hair and makeup was a breeze and very enjoyable. She made all the girls look amazing! My mom has never looked better! That airbrush makeup is a miracle because I cried like a baby and my pictures from the end of the night look stunning! I highly recommend a trial because it really helped us save time on my hair. I have hair down to my butt almost and it's thick! The trial helped us see the best way to do it and I ended up in love with the wedding day results. Really happy with everything she did and she is super sweet! Very happy I chose KyleLynn. Cari sets up the appointments and she responded to ALL my emails-she is amazing. Great company!

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)

Marci from Kyle Lynn did my hair and makeup, as well as the hair and makeup for my 2 bridesmaids—and I couldn’t have been more pleased. They were affordable and provided great customer service through the entire process. Cari was very responsive to all of my initial email inquiries (and subsequent questions) and was very easy to work with. They also were great with the trial runs. Marci opened her home to me for the first trial run since I was outside their travel area and could not provide the space. We had trouble with my hair—it is very fine and do not I have a lot of it--but she was more than willing to work with me and make any changes. And in fact, she ended up arranging a 2nd trial run with me, just for my hair, a few days before the wedding just to put my mind at ease. On the day of the wedding, there was a large event in town, and Marci made sure she planned accordingly, and arrived on time. I was very stressed out that day and was a nervous wreck about things—but she listened to my concerns, was very patient, and dealt with all of my craziness like a pro. She even helped me convince my one bridesmaid who wanted a 90’s prom hairstyle that this may not be the best option. Bottom line, the hair and makeup for all 3 of us were wonderful. We had several compliments. I couldn’t have been more pleased with my decision. Cari and Marci were terrific to work with!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I chose KyleLynn weddings because of their ability to provide makeup/hair services on site for my wedding day, their affordable pricing and the customer service I experienced while working out a contract for services with them. Marci was my makeup and hair guru. She did a trial run at my parent's house a few days prior to my wedding. I loved the fact that she had already looked at some sample photos of how I wanted my hair done and was ready to make the magic happen. I was amazed at how quickly she worked and how much attention she paid to all the little details and requests I had. I was very pleased with the trial run, but wanted to amp some things up on the makeup side for the wedding day. I simply let them know and voila Marci made it happen. On my wedding day, she was very calm and relaxed-having to deal with not only me, but my mother and a bridesmaid of mine. She was punctual, had all the materials she needed, set up shop in my hotel room in no time and went to work. When all was said and done, I walked down my "beach aisle" looking like a stunning bride. Everyone commented on how beautiful my hair and makeup looked. I went with the airbrush makeup which seemed to last all night long! The whole process with Cari-booking the services and getting the contract signed flowed smoothly as well. If you are looking for hair and makeup artists that know what they're doing when it comes to your special day, then you'd be silly not to use KyleLynn. They totally get the wedding day drama and know how to work their magic in the midst of it all. I'm so grateful I chose them and you will be too!

Heather
11/03/2014

Cari did my hair and Holly did my makeup and I loved the way I looked. They both did an amazing job. They also did the hair of all of my bridesmaids and MIL and the hair and makeup of my mom. I highly recommend them as they did an outstanding job on everyone and were so easy to work with. Everyone looked their best and I could not be more happy with their services.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Cari was amazing to work with. They came to our hotel to do our entire bridal party's hair and make up and were a blast! Everyone looked amazing! My hair and make up looked better than I had dreamed. I would highly recommend any bride to KyleLynn!

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)

I am so happy I decided to hire KyleLynn Weddings to do the hair & makeup for my wedding! I had them do my hair and makeup, as well as my five bridesmaids and mom. Erica and Hollie were our stylists. They were so much fun and very sweet. They got us all done right on time and we all looked flawless all night! I could not be happier!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

One of the best decisions I made with my wedding vendors was hiring KyleLynn Weddings for our hair & makeup. Erica did my hair and she was so flexible to come to my house twice for trials. The day-of my hair and make-up looked amazing and most importantly, I felt comfortable. All of my bridesmaids and MOB looked gorgeous! I'd highly recommend Erica & KyleLynn Weddings to any bride.

Dave's girl
10/17/2014

I contacted KyleLynn via email for my October 2014 destination wedding. I received a prompt, courteous, and professional response from Cari. I was a bit nervous since I was coming from out of town and wouldn't be able to do a trial. Three of my closest girlfriends that were attending our wedding, also were interested in hair & make up services. Cari immediately put me at complete ease & answered ALL of my questions. Cari & I had numerous email conversations over the 10 months prior to my event. She was always extremely responsive & calming. Every time that I became anxious, nervous, or indecisive over the course of those several months, Cari reassured me. When my wedding day finally arrived, I was so excited to finally meet this wonderful person. In addition to me and my 3 friends that were scheduled for hair & makeup, Cari was extremely flexible and very graciously added my step daughter for hair. She was so sweet and calming! Everyone loved her! She talked to us individually and made each us feel very special. It was obvious that not only is Cari extremely professional & competent, but she truly loves what she does. We all LOVED our results! I can't say enough wonderful things about KyleLynn Weddings and Cari! I could not recommend a vendor more...you will not be disappointed!

Private User
Recently Married

Cari did my hair and makeup, as well as my wedding party. It was a mix of airbrush and traditional make up. We all looked so amazing! Cari did a great job! Super professional and a great value! I got so many compliments on my hair, and it could not have been more perfect. It was exactly what I envisioned!