KyleLynn Weddings

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

KyleLynn Weddings is AMAZING!! I just had my trial tonight and I am absolutely in love with my hair and makeup. Not only was Cari an amazing stylist, but she also took the time to listen to what I wanted. My mom and maid of honor couldn't stop talking about what a beautiful job she did and I'm so excited to work with her again the day of the wedding. I would absolute recommend KyleLynn Weddings!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Thank you so much Marci and Adriana - travelling out to Anna Maria Island and helping us all look amazing! I would highly recommend KyleLynn Weddings to anyoneand everyone! Adriana and Marci are not only professional but super friendly and tons of fun! Thanks again!

Dajana
07/25/2015

Very satisfied with my hair and make up. I did a trail run and was blown away by her work. Was way better than expected.

Recently Married

Their work was FLAWLESS! I could not believe it was me! Loved them!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I am not very good at makeup, I knew I absolutely had to have someone take care of my hair and makeup for the wedding or else it would have been a disaster. Cari was phenomenal; she was so sweet and made me look like a real bride, prettier than I had even hoped! Being from out of state, I had to do all my meeting of vendors during one week vacation, and so I scheduled my trial run with Cari for right before my engagement photo session with the photographers. I didn’t really know what I wanted, so I gave Cari a few keywords that I knew, like ‘updo’ and ‘natural’ and she took it from there. She did a beautiful job, but I asked her if we could take my hair down so my pictures wouldn’t look the same as the wedding hair. She was so kind and even did a separate curly look for the engagement pictures. On the way over, I couldn’t stop staring in the visor mirror and did a terrible job as navigator for my fiancé. This is probably not my shining hour, but a good example of how much magic Cari had performed on my hair and makeup! In fact, I fell so in love with that look that I totally changed it up on her and requested an all down hair look on the wedding day, and Cari knocked that out of the park too. I had one bridesmaid for hair and makeup, my mom, and my fiancé’s mom and grandmother, not to mention me, and Cari got us all done on time and everyone loved how they looked! Cari was very responsive to emails, super kind, and made everyone look great! I highly recommend her and her team!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Cari was amazing as she transformed me from bride-to -be just out of the shower with crazy blown-dried hair to beautiful, elegant bride. She helped me feel at ease the minute she rolled up with her travel case and started unpacking all her goodies in our hotel room. (I could tell she had done this multiple times before!) She took time to listen (and look at pictures I had) to understand what look I was hoping for with my hair/makeup.

I was initially nervous about the facts that coming from out of town: 1) I did not have time for a trial run and that 2) I had never met Cari prior to the day of. We ended up having plenty of time before my ceremony (for a redo if I didn't like my hair). However, we didn't need to change any details- Cari did a fantastic job! I still get multiple compliments on my hair and makeup when friends view the pictures. And most importantly, I felt like the beautiful bride I had hoped to be on our special day.

Thanks Cari!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Just wonderful to work with! Communication was excellent and Cari made the process so great! We flew to FL from SD...so all arrangements were made ahead of time via email/internet...and sometimes you never know what you are going to get! My hair was just how I wanted it and I could not have been happier with their services. Highly recommended!

Recently Married

Cari was awesome, so friendly and professional and she did an amazing job! I originally had someone else lined up to do my wedding makeup but they did an awful job for my trial run, and being from out of town I was really nervous I wasn't going to find anyone to do my wedding makeup and equally nervous that I wouldn't be able to have another trial run...but after reading all the great reviews on KyleLynn Weddings, I took a chance and decided to use their services and I am SOOO happy that I did!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)

THE BEST DECISION I MADE!!!!! If you're very particular about your hair and makeup and are thinking you should schedule your stylist early on the day of your wedding to allow time to "tweak" what is done....think again! Enjoy that extra couple hours of sleep on your wedding day and let KyleLynn glam you up. No tweaking necessary! Great Service * Flexible (I added a girl at the last minute...no problem) * Professional * Great Value.....I felt like a million bucks! Perfect for my destination wedding! If you're getting married, services provided by KyleLynn is a MUST!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Cari did a phenomenal job on my hair and make-up for our special day. She was extremely professional as well as kind and easy to talk to. I couldn't have asked for a better "getting ready" experience on my wedding day!!! I highly recommend KyleLynn services to anyone with an upcoming wedding or event!

Lindsey
06/11/2015

Cari, Marci, and Adriana are the DREAM TEAM when it comes to wedding hair and makeup. I booked KyleLynn Weddings for my destination wedding on June 11, 2015 at the Sirata Beach Resort on St. Pete Beach. I was nervous about not being able to do a trial run since I would be flying in from Texas just two days before the wedding, but Cari made me feel completely at ease about the quality of her artists and their ability to do excellent work without the trial run. We booked hair and airbrush makeup for several people. Marci and Adriana were our artists and they showed up early to our hotel room with their bags of magic. Both ladies were so good about working with pictures of styles that we liked and making suggestions on how to make the looks work for our specific hair types. They were both very professional but so much fun to talk to while we were getting ready. Every single one of my bridesmaids, my mother, and I could not have been happier with the results. Everyone looked stunning! You can trust KyleLynn Weddings with your big day. You will be thrilled with the artists, the value, and the results.

Recently Married

Marci did an amazing job with my make up and hair! We didn't do a trial run, since it was a destination wedding, so she essentially figured out everything "on the fly". I just picked a couple photos of hair styles and told her how I'd like my make up and she just did it! It was perfect and I couldn't have picked a better person for my big day. Definitely recommended!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Cari and her assistant did the hair for me and my wedding party & it was better than I could have imagined. I showed a few pics, told what I liked and was imagining and let them work their magic! It was perfect. And our make up; GORGEOUS!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Mine, My Maid of Honor and both Mother's had our hair and make up done by KyleLynn Weddings. Cari was amazing she was on time and help each of us come up with a hair style and make up that would work for each of us. I was a out of state bride and did all my planning via the computer and phone. Cari made it so easy. Thank you Cari you helped make my day become one of the most amazing days of my life. I would Highly recommend KyleLynn Weddings to any bride out there they are amazing.

Recently Married

I absolutely Loved working with KyleLynn Weddings! I have to say, planing a destination wedding was challenging at times and KyleLynn weddings was by far my favorite of all the vendors I worked with! They were so friendly and quick to respond. I didn't have time for a trial but my makeup and hair came out beautiful, as did all 5 of my bridesmaids. I couldn't say enough great things about them, Id recommend them to anybody!

05/09/2015

After booking our wedding down in Cape Haze, FL at Palm Island Resort, I knew I needed to find a makeup and hair stylist that could do my trial in Tampa, but could also travel 100 miles down to the island for our wedding day. Cari and team were amazing. All of my bridesmaids, mom, sister in law, and I were very impressed and loved the way we looked on the special day. They were on time and got all done in a timely manner while still making us look fantastic. We had a beach wedding so I was concerned with the make up lasting through the sun, but it looked great late into the night. I only wish I could have them do my hair and makeup every day. I hope to have a reason to work with them again in the near future.