KyleLynn Weddings

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Adriana did my hair and airbrush makeup, the hair of my 4 bridesmaids, and my mom's hair and airbrush makeup. Timing is everything and she did a wonderful job. I never felt stressed or worried that we would run short on time. Adriana is very sweet and we decided that we are very similar so the long day of hair and makeup was a breeze and very enjoyable. She made all the girls look amazing! My mom has never looked better! That airbrush makeup is a miracle because I cried like a baby and my pictures from the end of the night look stunning! I highly recommend a trial because it really helped us save time on my hair. I have hair down to my butt almost and it's thick! The trial helped us see the best way to do it and I ended up in love with the wedding day results. Really happy with everything she did and she is super sweet! Very happy I chose KyleLynn. Cari sets up the appointments and she responded to ALL my emails-she is amazing. Great company!

• Wedding: 11/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marci from Kyle Lynn did my hair and makeup, as well as the hair and makeup for my 2 bridesmaids—and I couldn’t have been more pleased. They were affordable and provided great customer service through the entire process. Cari was very responsive to all of my initial email inquiries (and subsequent questions) and was very easy to work with. They also were great with the trial runs. Marci opened her home to me for the first trial run since I was outside their travel area and could not provide the space. We had trouble with my hair—it is very fine and do not I have a lot of it--but she was more than willing to work with me and make any changes. And in fact, she ended up arranging a 2nd trial run with me, just for my hair, a few days before the wedding just to put my mind at ease. On the day of the wedding, there was a large event in town, and Marci made sure she planned accordingly, and arrived on time. I was very stressed out that day and was a nervous wreck about things—but she listened to my concerns, was very patient, and dealt with all of my craziness like a pro. She even helped me convince my one bridesmaid who wanted a 90’s prom hairstyle that this may not be the best option. Bottom line, the hair and makeup for all 3 of us were wonderful. We had several compliments. I couldn’t have been more pleased with my decision. Cari and Marci were terrific to work with!

• Wedding: 11/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I chose KyleLynn weddings because of their ability to provide makeup/hair services on site for my wedding day, their affordable pricing and the customer service I experienced while working out a contract for services with them. Marci was my makeup and hair guru. She did a trial run at my parent's house a few days prior to my wedding. I loved the fact that she had already looked at some sample photos of how I wanted my hair done and was ready to make the magic happen. I was amazed at how quickly she worked and how much attention she paid to all the little details and requests I had. I was very pleased with the trial run, but wanted to amp some things up on the makeup side for the wedding day. I simply let them know and voila Marci made it happen. On my wedding day, she was very calm and relaxed-having to deal with not only me, but my mother and a bridesmaid of mine. She was punctual, had all the materials she needed, set up shop in my hotel room in no time and went to work. When all was said and done, I walked down my "beach aisle" looking like a stunning bride. Everyone commented on how beautiful my hair and makeup looked. I went with the airbrush makeup which seemed to last all night long! The whole process with Cari-booking the services and getting the contract signed flowed smoothly as well. If you are looking for hair and makeup artists that know what they're doing when it comes to your special day, then you'd be silly not to use KyleLynn. They totally get the wedding day drama and know how to work their magic in the midst of it all. I'm so grateful I chose them and you will be too!

• Wedding: 11/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cari was amazing to work with. They came to our hotel to do our entire bridal party's hair and make up and were a blast! Everyone looked amazing! My hair and make up looked better than I had dreamed. I would highly recommend any bride to KyleLynn!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

One of the best decisions I made with my wedding vendors was hiring KyleLynn Weddings for our hair & makeup. Erica did my hair and she was so flexible to come to my house twice for trials. The day-of my hair and make-up looked amazing and most importantly, I felt comfortable. All of my bridesmaids and MOB looked gorgeous! I'd highly recommend Erica & KyleLynn Weddings to any bride.

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I contacted KyleLynn via email for my October 2014 destination wedding. I received a prompt, courteous, and professional response from Cari. I was a bit nervous since I was coming from out of town and wouldn't be able to do a trial. Three of my closest girlfriends that were attending our wedding, also were interested in hair & make up services. Cari immediately put me at complete ease & answered ALL of my questions. Cari & I had numerous email conversations over the 10 months prior to my event. She was always extremely responsive & calming. Every time that I became anxious, nervous, or indecisive over the course of those several months, Cari reassured me. When my wedding day finally arrived, I was so excited to finally meet this wonderful person. In addition to me and my 3 friends that were scheduled for hair & makeup, Cari was extremely flexible and very graciously added my step daughter for hair. She was so sweet and calming! Everyone loved her! She talked to us individually and made each us feel very special. It was obvious that not only is Cari extremely professional & competent, but she truly loves what she does. We all LOVED our results! I can't say enough wonderful things about KyleLynn Weddings and Cari! I could not recommend a vendor more...you will not be disappointed!

• Wedding: 10/17/2014
Dave's girl
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cari did my hair and makeup, as well as my wedding party. It was a mix of airbrush and traditional make up. We all looked so amazing! Cari did a great job! Super professional and a great value! I got so many compliments on my hair, and it could not have been more perfect. It was exactly what I envisioned!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Just want to say Thank you to KyleLynn Weddings! They made me a happy beautiful bride!! :)

I had a destination wedding at St Pete beach a couple weeks ago and I needed a MUA who I could trust without doing a trial session. I found KyleLynn on the internet. Looked at all their photos online and the well-written articles they posted. Sent them an email and asked a few questions. They responded very quickly and professionally. I knew they're the one for me.

I don't usually do makeup/ hair since my skin is so dry and my hair is always oily. Could anyone please help? YES! Cari arrived at our hotel early on our wedding day and she did a wonderful job. Maybe I should say it was magical. ;) Just looking at all the gigantic boxes of tools she brought, you knew how professional she is! Really. She did my hair just the way I wanted and it wasn't oily at all for the whole day and night. It actually felt really clean and fresh. Totally loved that! For the makeup part, I didn't have any pictures of what I like so Cari just asked me all kinds of questions about what I usually wear, what I want to look like and what I like and dislike... and also the colors of my flowers and any other stuff. I would say I looked fantastic with my airbrush makeup and it didn't look dry or flaky at all. My husband loved it a lot of course. Cari was so kind and I can tell she was in love with her job. You really can't go wrong with her. I highly recommend KyleLynn to the upcoming brides!

• Wedding: 09/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fantastic service! So easy and pleasant to deal with by email. Great value for money. The hair and make up for both myself and my bridesmaid was perfect - I absolutely loved mine and have never had my make up done so well. Absolute pleasure to deal with and I would recommend them to everyone

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cari was the sweetest and most professional lady. She was on time and did an AMAZING job on my hair and makeup! I'm a complicated and confusing person sometimes and she handled me very well. She didn't leave until I was happy. I was so amazed at how great she did. I balled my eyes out and the makeup didn't budge! THANK YOU cari for making me look and feel like a princess. I would highly recommend your company/services!

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I worked with Cari for my wedding and that girl went above and beyond to help me. We were traveling from Tennessee on Saturday with plans to get married the very next day. Cari came to my hotel room Saturday night to do my trial run and Sunday for the actual ceremony. I loved talking with her. My hair matched the exact ideas I talked about from ideas I'd gathered from Pinterest pictures. I showed her the pictures and She asked the perfect questions to refine what she was understanding to make sure we were on the same page. My make up was to die for, too! I'd never felt prettier than I did on my wedding day. I'm not a girl that curls my hair or has even attempted a smokey eye but Cari was so easy to talk to and she nailed the exact look I was going for. Loved her, truly! I would bet all the consultants for KyleLynn are as educated and excellent as she is.

• Wedding: 07/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cari is amazing! Prior to the big day I wasn’t sure what I was looking for, as far as up-dos. Cari came out twice for two different trials. NOT because the first one wasn’t good BUT because I couldn’t make up my mind. At the first trial, she showed me multiple hair styles and asked questions as to, what I was looking for. She was so patient, took her time, and really listened to what I wanted. After showing me three different styles, I was able to choose which one I wanted. At the second trial, Cari came over to the house to make sure that particular style was the one I still wanted. She added the vail and flower so I was able to see the full affect. She nailed it!!! On the wedding day, Cari was one time, prepared, and ready to make my hair look amazing. She finished on time and my hair looked beautiful! I received so many compliments and felt great. KyleLynn Weddings is who you want, believe me!

• Wedding: 07/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cari did a fantastic job of mine and my mom's hair and makeup for my wedding day, everyone said I looked like a film star. I can highly recommend the airbrushed make up. Thank you Cari for making my hair and makeup for my destination wedding perfect and for a very good price.

• Wedding: 06/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough good things about KyleLynn Weddings. They were very straight forward about any and all fees. I was planning my wedding from Illinois while getting married in Florida. Carrie did my trial and my makeup the day of. She listened to every detail and any small change I asked for. She took notes of my trial and carried through every suggestion for the wedding. I was blown away by her work. She made me look and feel so beautiful. I received a ton of compliments on my hair and makeup. She did a tremendous job on me and my bridesmaids. I could not have been happier with them.

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Kali
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The artists at KyleLynn are fantastic. They are each so talented with both hair and makeup, and really made me and my bridal party look stunning on my wedding day.

Cari is very professional, responsive, and flexible. She and her team accommodated all of the changes I made throughout the planning process, and their services were worth every penny.

Marci was my stylist, and she was incredible. She was so receptive to all of my requests, and worked to make my hair and makeup look absolutely perfect. She spent so much time with me during my trial run to ensure that everything was just right. Not to mention, she is so very sweet and excellent company - something much appreciated when you're with someone for 3+ hours!!

My bridesmaids, moms, and grandmothers all looked lovely as well, and all were pleased with the results (not an easy feat with 10 women!!). Thank you ladies! I can't wait to send you professional pictures!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014

Amazing.
Seriously, nothing short of absolutely incredible.

I genuinely wish I could give 5 MILLION stars, bc KyleLynn Weddings is fantastic - they genuinely saved the day!

On my sister-in-law's Wedding Day, her hair & make-up girl was a NO-SHOW!!
What?!
Imagine the level of stress, craziness, etc. in order to get everything situated - but KyleLynn came to the rescue.

Referred by a friend, I contacted KyleLynn ASAP on a Saturday afternoon a little before noon. Cari answered her cell phone, said she'd call me back in two minutes - and not only did she keep her word, when she contacted me, she said she was on her way right then.

This is a team of dedicated professionals who truly has the best interest of their customers at heart.
KyleLynn Weddings is who you want, not only for quality - but bc they care. They will deliver on whatever it is that you want AND need, and with genuine quality and personal care and attention.

This company and its employees are more than that, they truly want your day - whatever it may be, to be perfect, and everything you imagined.

Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts - you truly will never know how grateful we are for you, Cari, your company, and this team of professionals.

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
Shannon
1 Review
813-964-7387
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards