Kuhl Entertainment

Value
Flexibility
1 Review
Recently Married

One of the best DJ companies. I've had the pleasure of meeting all the DJ's and working with them. It doesn't matter who you get, you are getting a 5 star DJ. With the new additions of joe and Trent it just continues to grow as one of the most caring and attentive companies ever. 5 stars every time !

Services Used: DJ

Josh did a wonderful job from the day we first called him to the end of the wedding night!! The whole thing was stress free and I knew I could count on him!! I would highly recommend him and his team!!!

Services Used: DJ

Working with Josh, the head of the company, was so easy and very accommodating. By the time the wedding came around, I felt like the DJ knew me and my fiance personally and played music that would pump up our guests and keep them entertained throughout the entire night. Our DJ's name was Pedro and he really responded to the energy of the crowd and what the guests seemed to like. The entire reception was essentially guided by the DJ and kept things on track and light hearted! I would recommend this DJ service to ANYONE getting married within the area and looking for some entertainment as well as any bride that is stressed out with the scheduling of the reception or is feeling overwhelmed. B Kuhl Entertainment seriously made me feel so much at ease before the wedding by making sure that everything would go smoothly. Worth every penny!!!

Jennifer
06/13/2015

Josh from Kuehl Entertainment was excellent! He was so professional and fun! His equipment and set up was very impressive and he put on quite a show! I love how he personalized our music to "us" and it felt like he was a guest at our wedding...there were a few times when he actually came out on the floor and danced! I would highly recommend this DJ for you event!

Recently Married

Lane was our wedding DJ, and the whole experience with Kuhl Entertainment was amazing from start to finish!

Lane and Josh really outdid themselves. I'll start by saying that my husband and I both have almost bizarrely wide tastes, music genre-wise, but VERY specific tastes overall. Music means a lot to both of us, so we had almost 2 pages of "musical brainstorming" sketched out, with TONS of must-plays and must-not-plays. Lane and Josh were consummate professionals at our pre-event meetings, and not only did they not make us feel silly for having such a crazy amount of requests, but it seemed like Lane actually had a lot of fun with it on the night of the wedding!!
He did an amazing job appeasing our tastes, playing what we wanted to hear, and playing nothing that we didn’t want to hear. The man did his homework, figured out what we liked and wanted, and that made the night truly special for everyone. He made us happy AND kept the dance floor going, from toddlers to grandparents. The end of the night was just as special as the beginning, everyone got to hear fun stuff, and we had a blast. Plus, Lane was supremely professional before, during, and after the event -- just the right amount of audience interaction and general helpfulness.

We were just thoroughly impressed and grateful for Kuhl Entertainment's professionalism, expertise, flexibility, and general positivity & skill. Josh and Lane were a huge part of making our wedding exactly what we wanted it to be, and Lane proved himself to be extremely versatile--truly an audiophile's dream for an event DJ experience!

Services Used: DJ

We couldn't be happier with our experience! Josh was very responsive to emails and clarified any questions. The paperwork was painless and straight forward. For the big day, Lane was our DJ and he did a wonderful job. The dance floor was full the whole night and I had several people comment about the great music. I will be recommending to others!

Services Used: DJ

We chose Amy for our wedding DJ. We are extremely happy with the level of service, flexibility, and fun that was provided. She got all of the guests on the dance floor and we had a great time. It was really easy to communicate our must-have and no-play music lists. She provided uplighting in our color scheme, which really added to the ambiance. I highly recommend Amy and Kuhl Entertainment!

Services Used: DJ

I don't think any DJ service can come close to what is offered by Kuhl Entertainment. Josh worked with us from the beginning and was easy to work with the entire time. Very easy to make our musical selections and update our do not play list. Quality DJ service from the start to the end. Also supplied the photo booth, lighting and microphones for the wedding. Thanks Josh!

Services Used: DJ

Josh made our day everything we wanted it to be to keep our guests entertained and bringing those special moments and dances to life. I was extremely impressed with all that was put into making our day amazing by him.

Services Used: DJ

We seriously considered the rent sound equipment, hire a friend, run our music via iPod DJ option for our wedding. We are so glad we didn't because we would have missed out on the absolute pleasure of having Josh Kuhl serve as our wedding DJ.

Josh is such a professional and has certainly mastered his craft. He's fun and outgoing in an incredibly genuine way. We were able to easily use all of Josh's wedding reference and planning materials to tailor the music he played during the reception to a combination of our favorites and tunes he knows will keep a party going. Josh also did our ceremony music and sound and did a fantastic job with that.

Josh is just so good at what he does and he's so excited about it! It's really fun to work with someone who obviously cares so much about his job and business. As an example, going in we were not so sure about uplighting and were afraid our event would be transformed into some kind of cheesy club. We really wanted to keep the natural feel of our wedding venue. In our final meeting, we decided to give uplighting a chance based on Josh's recommendation. IT LOOKED SO GOOD! Seriously, go look at the business facebook page. We were the Sugarland wedding with the amber lights. He started the lighting at the beginning of the dancing portion of the wedding and it perfectly took the evening from dinner to dancing.

We had no doubt about Josh's ability, but he really went above and beyond our expectations. Especially for our family centered guest list, the dance floor always had people having a great time. We're incredibly lucky that we had Josh on our vendor team. We can't thank him enough for helping make our day so fun. Josh's DJ service was a great value. We received many compliments on his craftsmanship. The peace of mind he provided knowing we didn't have to worry about music or announcements was invaluable. Thank you, Josh! You helped make our celebration absolutely magical.

Kayla
09/20/2014

Amy was our DJ. She was professional, fun and kept the crowd hopping. She took amazing care of me. Several of our guests thought she was our wedding planner. She got me drinks when needed, made sure everything was as it should be, and worked side by side with our reception vendor. She played the music we requested, she was very flexible, calm under pressure and gracious. She brought energy and fun into the whole night.

Services Used: DJ

My husband and I got married on Sept 13 and we had Amy Twieg for our DJ for the reception and ceremony. She was AMAZING! She made sure everything was on track and going smoothly. She suggested great songs and made sure everyone was having a great time. We highly recommend her!

Services Used: DJ

Where to start... This is definitely a great company to work with. Josh was great at helping in the right direction in the meetings, and replied very quickly to emails and texts.
Bill was our dj for the wedding and we could not have been happier with him. He was professional and courteous without being boring and stuffy. Our wedding was a mix of traditional and fun/geeky/quirky and he fit in very well. He was wearing an awesome TMNT shirt when he arived for set but was changed to dress shirt, tie and slacks bu the time guests arrived. (We asked him to put the turtle shirt back on though). His energy level was high the whole night and he made sure there were no luls in the action.
I just can not say enough good things about these guys. I highly recommend them to handle your music needs for whatever event you have going on. If you lean towards the geek side ask for Bill and you will not be disappointed.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I found B Kuhl Entertainment through a bridal show and after reviewing their website with my husband we decided that they would be a great fit for our wedding day celebration. After meeting with Josh and going over the DJs that were available for our date and cost we decided to book with them right away. We did go home and look at all the DJs credentials/profiles on the website before we decided who to book. We ended up going with Bill and we was amazing!! The uplighting was amazing, his personality fit right in with our guests and come to find out him and my husband had a lot of interests in common. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ and highly recommend him to anyone looking for a fun, upbeat, and personable DJ!

1 Review
Recently Married

Amy with Kuhl Entertainment provided our DJ services at our wedding and did a fantastic job. She had great music for us to pick from and played what we wanted. She got everyone out on the dance floor and kept them there. It was a night to remember!

1+ year ago

We had Josh L. as our wedding DJ and he was amazing! We had met with Josh Kuhl during the planning process and due to scheduling conflict didn’t meet Josh L. until our wedding day. Josh K assured us we were in good hands and he could not have been more right. Josh L. kept the party moving all night long and played so many great songs. Our wedding guests keep telling us that our DJ was the best ever. And I couldn’t agree more! Thanks for a super fun night, Josh! We were so happy with everything you did. It was perfect!