Krystal Rose Studio

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Krystal and her crew Brittany and Patricia were amazing. They had a full day and a lot of girls to get done by a certain time for photos. They showed up early to set up and started right on time. They were so organized leading up to the day, and did a beautiful job on our girls hair and makeup.
I was blown away by their professionalism, and beautiful work.

Recently Married

Krystal and Brittany did a wonderful job for my wedding. There were 7 girls getting ready and everything was kept on schedule and went so smoothly. Everyone looked amazing and the girls loved their hair and makeup. I could not be happier with them and I am so glad I chose Krystal Rose Studio for my hair and makeup for my wedding day! Krystal was so responsive and accommodating. I would highly recommend them!

Recently Married

Truly an amazing place. We've for a trial. Wasn't totally thrilled with the makeup after a while, completely went a different way the day of the wedding. And loved it.
She's truly a talented person, and a joy to work with. I would highly recommend her to anyone.
Amazing work!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Going with Krystal Rose Studio to do the hair for my wedding was hands down the best decision I made.

The practice appointment for my bridal hair was fantastic. My stylist, Lauren, took a few ideas from pictures I had brought and she quickly understood what I wanted. She asked questions about the look and style as she went and the final updo was perfect, I would post a picture if I could.

The major selling point, beyond the fantastic updo, was the Krystal and Lauren came to my house the morning of to do 8 girls hair, for the same price that it would have cost to go to a salon. This was fantastic, it took so much stress out of getting ready, we had music going, breakfast for all the girls and it just made everything so much better. Krystal and Lauren were perfect and could even do some hair touch-ups after we all got in our dresses. They are amazing, friendly, professional... it was the perfect decision. You cant go wrong with hiring this studio !

Recently Married

Krystal did such a wonderful job. We had to book at the last minute and not only was Krystal completely accommodating, she was so personable and nice. She did an awesome job on our hair and makeup and it really shows in our pictures. Krystal is a talented professional and I highly recommend her!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Mary Kate at Krystal Rose was amazing! She was a ton of fun but also knew exactly what I was looking for by one picture and an explanation and she did an amazing job! I only worked with Mary Kate so I highly recommend her!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Krystal and her crew did an amazing job on my mother, bridesmaids and I. Everyone's hair and makeup looked perfect. There were so many compliments all throughout the night. I would recommend these amazing ladies to anyone who wants to look and feel beautiful.

Kiersten
09/27/2014

Krystal and her girls were absolutely fabulous! They arrived right on time and we flexible with the room set up and lighting. There were 8 girls getting ready and everything was kept on schedule with no rushing. All of the girls in my wedding loved this hair and make up!

Leading up to the wedding Krystal was available anytime I had a question; she responded to all my emails right away. My hair and make-up trials were great and Krystal was flexible in making sure everything was perfect! I would highly recommended Krystal Rose Studio :)

Services Used: Beauty & Health

WOW! What a seamless process it was between booking, flexibility and the outcome. MarKay was such a charm to work and willing to go above and bwyond to make me, my girls and family happy! She did and incredible job on our makeup and I would recommend your studio going forward to anyone!! Im so happy you helped make our special day perfect and unforgettable! Thank you again!

Kerri
09/20/2014

Krystal and her team are fantastic! I am so happy I chose them for my wedding day. Everyone's make-up looked amazing! They really know how to cater to each girl's style and look. They were wonderful. I highly recommend them for any event!

Colleen
09/06/2014

So glad I chose Krystal Rose studio for my makeup and hair for my wedding day! My emails were always answered very quickly. Krystal was great and flexible with my trial run. They showed up on time the day of our wedding and everyone looked so beautiful after our hair and makeup was done!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Lynn at Krystal Rose did my makeup for my wedding, as well as my mom's, sister's, and a couple other girls. She was fabulous! Everyone's makeup turned out beautifully. I'm not much of a makeup girl and Lynn was very receptive to exactly what I wanted. I looked appropriately made up while still looking like myself. I have already recommended Lynn to a couple of my friends who are engaged!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I've done a couple photo shoots with Krystal and there always so much fun and my hair and makeup turn out flawless. I would recommend Krystal to anyone trying to get professional makeup or hair done in the capital region . It's hard to find a makeup artist that does exactly what you want/like and she gets it done everytime !

Jessica
06/14/2014

I used Krystal Rose Studio for my wedding on 6/14/14 and she was wonderful! I had 5 bridesmaids plus my mother and mother in law so she brought 3 other girls with her which was perfect. She helped me with timing and coordinating with my photographer to make sure I got some getting ready shots. Everyone was really great, took their time, and listened to what I wanted and what my bridesmaids wanted. I changed what I wanted my hair to look like from my trial and Krystal was great with working with me to give me exactly what I wanted. We all looked fabulous and I was so happy with the results. I would definitely recommend her and work with her again!

1+ year ago

Krystal Rose and her team are amazing!! From my trial to my wedding day, they were professional and enjoyable to work with. Everyone in my wedding party looked beautiful & I absolutely loved my look on my wedding day. Everything came out exactly the way i pictured it. I would highly recommend Krystal Rose Studios!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Krystal Rose Studio did the hair and make-up for my wedding, including the bride, three bridesmaids and the mother of the bride. They arrived early in the morning to set up and finished with time to spare. Everyone looked great in person, and even better in the pictures!

As a girl with a very limited understanding of all things girly, figuring out what I wanted for my hair and make-up was a challenge, but Krystal helped me figure it out. She was very honest about what she thought would and would not look good, which was extremely helpful. She definitely knows what she's talking about!