KRR PHOTOGRAPHY LIMITED

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Wonderful, wonderful photographers. John and his assistant were just amazing. Our photos turned out so good. They are very professional and very attentive. I will definetly be using them again (not sure what for). I had the best time with them at my wedding. And they are very affordable. Thanks again John and kevin

Private User
Recently Married

Kevin, John and Dan were extremely helpful at our May 30, 2015 wedding. John was easy to work with and Kevin and Dan were amazing too! I enjoyed John's sense of humor and he put me at ease on our wedding day at St. John Vianney Catholic Church and Herrington on the Bay. I thought it was awesome that he had such a great attitude and funny sense of style. Kevin was also very organized with having a list printed out at the church ceremony of pictures we really wanted to take. He made sure that everyone who was supposed to be in the pictures was there and ready to go at the line up. The young photographer (or helper) Dan was equally ready to help. He was able to fix my train on my dress- it was super long! and help get everyone together. When some of the groomsmen didn't have sunglasses for the pictures on the beach- he was ready to hand some out as loaners. I just remember Kevin who kept checking on the photographers saying, "Is your background clear?" Makes me smile. It was the best day of my life and I'm so glad that we could get all the pictures we wanted to capture to create memories for the rest of our lives together. Thank you so much KRR Photography. You made Adam and I's wedding a dream come true!

Services Used: Photography

Kevin and John were amazing to work with. The shots that were taken at my daughter’s wedding was unbelievably perfect. I would definitely use KRR Photography for future services.

Services Used: Photography

John, Kevin, and Danny at KRR were amazing! They did such a wonderful job! I loved all of my photos and they were so easy to work with. These guys are there to make your day about you, not about their business or their portfolio like some photographers. I couldn't have been happier with their professionalism and all the photos they took. Thanks KRR!!

Services Used: Photography

I was so happy with Kevin and John throughout the whole wedding process. They were very friendly and easy to work with. I felt very comfortable with John taking pictures throughout the day and during the ceremony and reception they were not intrusive when taking the pictures. Even though we only booked them for 8 hours they arrived early and stayed longer. We had a big wedding party and they were great at organizing everyone and getting pictures done quickly. All around they were fantastic!

Services Used: Photography

KRR Photography was amazing to work with from start to finish! Kevin and John were very professional and went above and beyond to make sure our pictures turned out exactly the way we wanted. They even stayed later than what was said in our contract to make sure they got all the important shots. The pictures of our wedding turned out absolutely stunning and they captured the entire day perfectly. John truly has a creative eye for coming up with great shots. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend KRR to anyone looking for an amazing photographer!

Services Used: Photography

KRR Photography was awesome. We hired them for our engagement and wedding pictures. They were easy to work with, very detailed in making sure they knew how we wanted our pictures done, fast to respond to questions, and just really nice guys. When I was looking for photographers, I was frustrated by the fact they seemed to want to sell packages up front, so the initial cost was thousands more than we had. KRR never pushed packages, giving you the option to start with buying their time (including the pictures on a CD), and you can go back to buy albums or professional prints later. I was happily surprised by how affordable they were, and how top quality their service was. John was so easy to work with, and did a great job getting not only posed pictures but tons on candid shots for us. Thank you Kevin and John!

Services Used: Photography

i can't say enough good things about John Dove and KRR photography, the photographs of my daughter's wedding are stunning. john totally understood the style of photography we were looking for. he worked with
us to ensure he got every picture we wanted. john's artistic skills captured the wedding perfectly. we have beautiful images of a special day.

Claudia
10/26/2013

My pictures were perfect everything I could have asked for I am so in love with them

Valorie
10/19/2013

The guys at KRR are great! They did my wedding and were fun and easy to work with. They are very thorough and will help you understand the details and flow of the day's events, and they plan everything out but are willing to go with the flow if something changes. The photos came out great, and I'd recommend them to anyone.

Services Used: Photography

Kevin & John From KRR Photography photographed our wedding in September 2013. They did an excellent job! They alleviated all of our concerns during the meetings leading up to the big day and in emails & phone calls. We did not have any preference in the location of our engagement shoot so we were extremely happy when they chose The Naval Academy. The pictures are awesome!
We had rain on our wedding day but that did not throw them off. They stayed on task and shot the formals we needed. The pictures from the ceremony & reception are great! We would highly recommend them!!! Thank you guys!

Services Used: Photography

Kevin and John are amazing. Easily the best vendors we had for our wedding. From the first day we met them, until the day they sent us our final wedding photos, we have nothing but positive things to say about each of them. They are very responsive, detail-oriented, professional, and skilled at what they do. If you are having a wedding in the DC/VA/MD area, I would HIGHLY recommend contacting KRR for your photography needs. Not only were their photos awesome, their prices were also terrific. You’ll be amazed at how much you get for such a reasonable price. KRR has gained life-long clients with us, as we will definitely use KRR for photos in the future. 5/5 stars, easily.

Services Used: Photography

KRR did not photograph my wedding but our holiday office party. I have also hired them numerous times when I needed professional photos for my office. I highly recommend them.

Services Used: Photography

Our law firm has worked with KRR Photography on multiple occasions and we have always been fully satisfied every time. They maintain excellent communication and are always very professional in their interactions. Every picture is excellent and their sense of caring comes through in every frame. We know that we will get a quality product while still enjoying our event. We would definitely recommend KRR!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

KRR has been wonderful to work with - very attentive to our needs and accommodating with our schedule. We will definitely use them again for future photography needs.

Services Used: Photography

SHORT STORY: I would recommend KRR Photography to any person in search of a photographer. Period. Book them today, you will not be disappointed.

The rest of our KRR story....
I never waited more than one day for a response from KRR. Even if they couldn't answer my question right away, they wrote back to tell me they’d respond at a specific time... and they always did. They never made me wait and that is something I appreciated very much.

With KRR, it's personal. We had an engagement session with John first. The day we went ended up being only about 30 degrees, but John hung in there. John captured us being "us." We were laughing, holding hands, kissing, being silly.

On our wedding day, KRR could not have made it less stressful. Kevin wasn't afraid to be the "director,” which meant I didn't have to be a Bridezilla and my husband didn't have to be a Groomzilla. At the ceremony, I didn't even know John was there. The photos look like they were right in our faces, but they weren't. I don't know how they do it! They always seem to be in the right place at the right time. There is one picture after the ceremony in particular that we made a canvas print of and everyone gushes over it. At our reception, we were making our "rounds," and John and Kevin captured moments we would have otherwise missed and I appreciate that immensely.

John and Kevin captured the emotions of the day in pictures. I am amazed at their talent, their care, their respect and their professionalism. If you have any questions, contact KRR and talk to them. You won't be disappointed!!