KRR PHOTOGRAPHY LIMITED

We Focus on YOUR needs!

Annapolis Studio & Operations
229 Hanover Street, Suite 109
Annapolis, MD 21401 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kevin and John were amazing to work with. The shots that were taken at my daughter’s wedding was unbelievably perfect. I would definitely use KRR Photography for future services.

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

John, Kevin, and Danny at KRR were amazing! They did such a wonderful job! I loved all of my photos and they were so easy to work with. These guys are there to make your day about you, not about their business or their portfolio like some photographers. I couldn't have been happier with their professionalism and all the photos they took. Thanks KRR!!

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was so happy with Kevin and John throughout the whole wedding process. They were very friendly and easy to work with. I felt very comfortable with John taking pictures throughout the day and during the ceremony and reception they were not intrusive when taking the pictures. Even though we only booked them for 8 hours they arrived early and stayed longer. We had a big wedding party and they were great at organizing everyone and getting pictures done quickly. All around they were fantastic!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

KRR Photography was amazing to work with from start to finish! Kevin and John were very professional and went above and beyond to make sure our pictures turned out exactly the way we wanted. They even stayed later than what was said in our contract to make sure they got all the important shots. The pictures of our wedding turned out absolutely stunning and they captured the entire day perfectly. John truly has a creative eye for coming up with great shots. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend KRR to anyone looking for an amazing photographer!

• Wedding: 06/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

KRR Photography was awesome. We hired them for our engagement and wedding pictures. They were easy to work with, very detailed in making sure they knew how we wanted our pictures done, fast to respond to questions, and just really nice guys. When I was looking for photographers, I was frustrated by the fact they seemed to want to sell packages up front, so the initial cost was thousands more than we had. KRR never pushed packages, giving you the option to start with buying their time (including the pictures on a CD), and you can go back to buy albums or professional prints later. I was happily surprised by how affordable they were, and how top quality their service was. John was so easy to work with, and did a great job getting not only posed pictures but tons on candid shots for us. Thank you Kevin and John!

• Wedding: 12/11/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

i can't say enough good things about John Dove and KRR photography, the photographs of my daughter's wedding are stunning. john totally understood the style of photography we were looking for. he worked with
us to ensure he got every picture we wanted. john's artistic skills captured the wedding perfectly. we have beautiful images of a special day.

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My pictures were perfect everything I could have asked for I am so in love with them

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
Claudia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The guys at KRR are great! They did my wedding and were fun and easy to work with. They are very thorough and will help you understand the details and flow of the day's events, and they plan everything out but are willing to go with the flow if something changes. The photos came out great, and I'd recommend them to anyone.

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
Valorie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kevin & John From KRR Photography photographed our wedding in September 2013. They did an excellent job! They alleviated all of our concerns during the meetings leading up to the big day and in emails & phone calls. We did not have any preference in the location of our engagement shoot so we were extremely happy when they chose The Naval Academy. The pictures are awesome!
We had rain on our wedding day but that did not throw them off. They stayed on task and shot the formals we needed. The pictures from the ceremony & reception are great! We would highly recommend them!!! Thank you guys!

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kevin and John are amazing. Easily the best vendors we had for our wedding. From the first day we met them, until the day they sent us our final wedding photos, we have nothing but positive things to say about each of them. They are very responsive, detail-oriented, professional, and skilled at what they do. If you are having a wedding in the DC/VA/MD area, I would HIGHLY recommend contacting KRR for your photography needs. Not only were their photos awesome, their prices were also terrific. You’ll be amazed at how much you get for such a reasonable price. KRR has gained life-long clients with us, as we will definitely use KRR for photos in the future. 5/5 stars, easily.

• Wedding: 06/29/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

KRR did not photograph my wedding but our holiday office party. I have also hired them numerous times when I needed professional photos for my office. I highly recommend them.

• Wedding: 12/11/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our law firm has worked with KRR Photography on multiple occasions and we have always been fully satisfied every time. They maintain excellent communication and are always very professional in their interactions. Every picture is excellent and their sense of caring comes through in every frame. We know that we will get a quality product while still enjoying our event. We would definitely recommend KRR!

• Wedding: 12/11/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

KRR has been wonderful to work with - very attentive to our needs and accommodating with our schedule. We will definitely use them again for future photography needs.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

SHORT STORY: I would recommend KRR Photography to any person in search of a photographer. Period. Book them today, you will not be disappointed.

The rest of our KRR story....
I never waited more than one day for a response from KRR. Even if they couldn't answer my question right away, they wrote back to tell me they’d respond at a specific time... and they always did. They never made me wait and that is something I appreciated very much.

With KRR, it's personal. We had an engagement session with John first. The day we went ended up being only about 30 degrees, but John hung in there. John captured us being "us." We were laughing, holding hands, kissing, being silly.

On our wedding day, KRR could not have made it less stressful. Kevin wasn't afraid to be the "director,” which meant I didn't have to be a Bridezilla and my husband didn't have to be a Groomzilla. At the ceremony, I didn't even know John was there. The photos look like they were right in our faces, but they weren't. I don't know how they do it! They always seem to be in the right place at the right time. There is one picture after the ceremony in particular that we made a canvas print of and everyone gushes over it. At our reception, we were making our "rounds," and John and Kevin captured moments we would have otherwise missed and I appreciate that immensely.

John and Kevin captured the emotions of the day in pictures. I am amazed at their talent, their care, their respect and their professionalism. If you have any questions, contact KRR and talk to them. You won't be disappointed!!

• Wedding: 11/10/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kevin and John were a great team for our wedding. Kevin did a wonderful job of keeping us on schedule - with meetings prior to the big day to ensure that we had time for everything we wanted, rolling with the punches with some fairly hard to pronounce names and some tardy guests. We did a first look prior to the ceremony and they captured some great shots from two different angles. They took over 1300 photos of our wedding, which ensured that we have many great shots and they really captured the spirit of the day. Their pricing structure was very reasonable, but most of all, we felt truly comfortable with them - and let's face it - we spent a lot of time with them that day, that's much more important than I had originally anticipated. Most importantly for us - we received a digital album with all of the prints in a very short turn around time - and we can use those prints however and wherever we want. We also appreciated that there was no hard sell on a package with a formal wedding photo book. I would highly recommend Kevin and John for your big day.

• Wedding: 09/16/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kevin and John from KRR Photography were amazing. They captured great memories and moments from my wedding with fabulous pictures and services. They are kind, patient, and attentive. I am forever grateful for their professionalism and quality work.

• Wedding: 06/28/2012
Ebony
410-280-3535
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards