kristin colaneri designs

(4.9 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kristin and her team was wonderful to work with and was extremely accommodating with all of my dates and needs. I did not live in Dallas (only got married there) and she made it very easy to plan specific dates and times with little flexibility from a distance. In addition the makeup was awesome, exactly what I wanted. Everyone's hair looked amazing and lasted throughout the reception. I would definitely recommend her to a friend, and recommend the use of airbrush makeup!

• Wedding: 05/22/2010
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used Kristin for my makeup for my enagement pictures, and based on the great job she did then, for makeup and hair for my wedding, and also makeup and hair for my bridesmaids. We all looked as fabulous in the last picture of the night as we did in the first one. Kristin is very talented with airbrush makeup as well as hair extensions. She is experienced in lots of areas other than weddings so she can do lots of different looks. She is very good about listening and doing exactly what you want and won't stop until it's perfect. She does tend to run late because of this so allow plenty of time. Her prices are very reasonable for all that she provides.

• Wedding: 11/07/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kristin wasn't available for my day, so I booke with her assistant Laura Smith and she is fabulous! I loved her personality, she is so lovely and easy to get a long with. She did a fantastic job on all 5 of us. I would use her again for anything! I thought I got a great price and fantastic value for cost!

I would recommend both her and Kristin in a heartbeat. They are both fantastic women, very professional and wonderful at what they do.

• Wedding: 10/03/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kristin is extremely talented in makeup and hair design! I have worked with her three times so far. She did a BEAUTIFUL job on my wedding day for my wedding party and I. We had a great time, she is very comfortable to work with. Her prices are reasonable and she is very professional. I highly recommend Kristin Colaneri!!!

• Wedding: 07/18/2009
469-569-0132
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards