Kristen Wynn Photography

Kristen Wynn Photography

Pittsburgh, PA 15131 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

There are not enough words to describe how amazing kristen was for my wedding and engagement session. I found her through my hair stylists website (Elisha Evans). After the first consultation i knew she was perfect for us. My husband hates getting his picture taken so we took advantage of the engagement session offered to get experience, he did great and Kristen does an awesome job making you look natural. WE had so much fun. Also, she is super organized, for the wedding she will type up a timeline down to the last minute of the night and sticks to it like glue. Everything went so smoothly and i got so many compliments on her the entire night. Her photos are beautiful and I couldnt ask for a better photographer to capture the most important day of my life!

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Is it possible to give 10 stars?

We were beyond satisfied with the service, professionalism and quite frankly the fun we had with Kristen. Kristen is absolutely wonderful in so many ways. Kristen is very organized, charismatic, enthusiastic, positive, proactive and just down right EXCELLENT! Her talent is evident in every photo she takes. The one thing that will stay with you forever after the flowers die, the cake is gone, the food is eaten, the dress is worn.............. is your photos. "A memory is only as good as the photographs" and I am so happy we had Kristen to capture ours.

Kristen and her sister are worth every penny and we will cherish all the photos until death do us part :) I highly recommend Kristen Wynn Photography as she is a shining example of professionalism, talent and dedication to customer satisfaction.

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
Katie & Bill
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kristen is amazing! From the first moment I talked to her 1.5 yrs before my wedding I could tell she was organized and experienced. The week before my wedding she helped pull everything together and made an EXTENSIVE timeline that honestly made me feel so much better about the wedding day. Kristen is sweet and super talented! I would highly recommend her!

Kristen Wynn Photography responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for the wonderful review! :) We love making timelines for our clients - it does make the day run smoothly!

I loved working with you! I really appreciate you as a customer and please keep in touch over the years!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot speak highly enough of Kristen Wynn Photography. It was such a joy to work with her from start to the finishing touches. From the night we first met with Kristen, you knew she was organized, creative and on top of everything you needed to know leading up to the big day. She helped us think through everything from a rain plan right down to the wedding day timeline, which was a HUGE help. Kristen and her assistant Allison were both very professional, but also a lot of fun on our wedding day. We had such a blast getting to know them. And ask anyone of our friends and family, our pictures turned out absolutely beautiful. Not only did we have the classics, but Kristen was creative and added her own special touch to our pictures that made them extra special. We couldn't be happier with the end product. Now we have a lifetime of memories to look back on and it's all thanks to Kristen and her eye for a good photograph. I would highly recommend Kristen Wynn Photography!

Kristen Wynn Photography responded with the following comments:

Hi, Kristen! Thanks so much for the wonderful review! :) I loved what you said about classics but also putting our own spin on it - that's exactly what we aim to do with our thoroughness of coverage!

I loved working with you and Paul! You two are so beautiful inside and out! Thanks so much for choosing KWP!

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough good things about Kristen Wynn! From the first time we met, to the last hour of our wedding reception, she was AMAZING! Kristen seemed to genuinely care about my husband and I and making our day special. I interviewed other photographers before deciding to go with Kristen & she just made me feel like she cared more about us as a couple than making money, which is nice when you're planning a wedding. I would recommend setting up an engagement shoot because it gets everyone comfortable with the poses, cues and camera. The actual wedding day was FLAWLESS! I never once felt rushed or stressed because Kristen helped us make a reasonable timeline and kept us to it! We got every picture we could ever dream of because she arrived promptly on time and didn't leave until she was satisfied with everything she shot. Another bonus, she set up a computer slideshow at our reception with a few images that she had shot at the ceremony earlier... our guests loved it! It may take her a day or so to get back to you via email sometimes but, once I figured that out, the rest was perfect! THANK YOU, Kristen for images that will last a lifetime & helping us create a perfect wedding day!

Kristen Wynn Photography responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for the wonderful review! :) I am so glad your guests loved the same day slideshow and you were able to feel comfortable in front of the camera!

It was truly a beautiful day! Your words are so kind - thank you so much!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kristen did our proposal photos, engagement photos, and wedding photos. We could not be MORE THRILLED with the service she provided and the pictures that she captured! She is one of the most kind-hearted, sweetest, and caring people I have ever worked with, not to mention the most detail-oriented, professional, creative, and talented person I have ever known! Everyone at my wedding and beyond was so impressed with her, there have been at least 3 of my friends who have booked her since. We love you so much, Kristen! Thank you so much for all that you have done and continue to do!

• Wedding: 06/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would highly recommend Kristen Wynn. From my first contact with her, she was warm, flexible and professional. Not only are her products of the highest quality at a reasonable price, but she's also an absolute joy to be around. We could not have asked for a better photographer on our wedding day!

Kristen Wynn Photography responded with the following comments:

Megan and Chad, thanks so much for the great review! I adored working with you! I'm so happy the weather cleared after the service and we were able to go around the country club grounds and get great shots of the two of you alone! :) I wish you so much happiness and love!

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kristen is an awesome photographer to work with. Not only are her prices competitive, but the overall quality and aesthetics of her work are wonderful. She spends time getting to know the couples she is working with and has an easy-going attitude and a fun personality. She's also very detail-oriented, which is helpful in planning a wedding day timeline as well as making sure she fits in all of the couple's requested shots. Despite her extremely organized nature, she isn't rigid at all -- she's flexible and open to different ideas and suggestions. Our wedding photos turned out beautifully, and we're so glad we ended up going with our gut and choosing her!

Kristen Wynn Photography responded with the following comments:

Erin and Sean, you are such a sweet couple! After we did your engagement session, I couldn't wait until the wedding! I loved your unique idea of getting some shots in the Cathedral of Learning too - I love those! I wish you a lifetime of happiness together! :)

• Wedding: 05/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kristen is one of the most beautiful, kind, and talented individuals that I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. I'll never forget one of our first conversations that we had about what she does for a living and how much she truly enjoys it. I was intrigued and fell in love with her work, before I even got engaged. I knew that one day we would ask Kristen to fulfill the extremely important job of photographing our wedding. When I got engaged, I was so excited, and I couldn't WAIT to tell Kristen. She was very excited too, and shortly after, we planned our engagement photo session. Our engagement photos are everything I could have dreamed of and more. They were absolutely stunning, and there was no question that she was the perfect fit for our wedding. Despite Kristen relocating to PA, we were overjoyed to find out that she would still be willing to photograph weddings in our area of FL. I was very stressed during our planning process. Stressed about rain, things going wrong, etc. I used Kristen's "photography timeline/worksheets" to help us along with other vendors, to figure out what time of day everything should happen, when the best light for photos is, etc. Kristen is extremely professional, detail oriented, hard working, and very quick to respond to emails. Any photography detail that a normal person wouldn't think of has been thought of and planned for by Kristen, and I felt extremely confident that our photos would be perfect. I cannot stress enough how helpful it was to plan accordingly, based on photography, and know exactly who had to be ready at what time, etc. It was very organized. She even brought extra umbrellas, JUST in case it rained. She really is the most thoughtful person. She puts her whole heart into her work, and it shows. She is EXTREMELY talented and has a passion for photography unlike I've ever seen. Our photos are absolutely wonderful, and I am so thankful for her and her assistant. My best wedding vendor, hands down. Thank you, Kristen!

Kristen Wynn Photography responded with the following comments:

Congratulations to two of the sweetest people I have ever worked with! Your wedding was beautiful and elegant - I was thrilled to work with you! You are so kind and generous and I miss seeing you all the time in Florida. I love your photos; we lucked out with great weather too! I wish you a lifetime of happiness and love together! It was an honor to photograph you.

• Wedding: 02/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kristen did a wonderful job with our wedding photos!!! She was a pleasure to work with and made each step of the planning process easy and stress-free.
The final photos were more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. She showed such attention to detail and creativity with every single picture! We can't thank her enough for being a part of one of the most important days in our lives, she was just as excited to be with us as we were to work with her!
We definitely would recommend Kristen to anyone looking for a talented photographer to capture their special moments!!!

Kristen Wynn Photography responded with the following comments:

I have a special place in my heart for all my winter couples! You guys braved the Polar Vortex to get that awesome snow shot! :) I just loved working with the two of you - so much genuine love and you are so comfortable together. I wish you a lifetime of happiness and love together! Please stay in touch!

• Wedding: 01/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kristen photographed our New Years Eve Wedding and we couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out! Our pictures are gorgeous and Kristen and her assistant/sister Allison were great to work with!! Kristen is not only super talented, she is so kind and professional. She was so organized and really kept the day on track. Leading up to the wedding and even after she was very prompt in returning emails. We are so thankful to have found such a great photographer to capture the memories of our big day! Thank you Kristen :)

Kristen Wynn Photography responded with the following comments:

Michelle, thanks so much for the kind review! I LOVED your New Year's Eve wedding - it was so glamorous and we even got that snowfall you wanted! It was a freezing day but you looked so radiant and beautiful! Congrats to you and Corey! It was a perfect way to ring in 2014!

• Wedding: 12/31/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kristen is a such an amazing, personable & professional photographer! We LOVED every photo, as well as, received so many compliments on our photos. Kristen listened to our ideas, and made it a point to get them all photographed! She was so organized, and put ease to a busy day. As well as, got our photos to us in a timely manner!!! We truly are so so lucky to have found Kristen to capture our special day! We HIGHLY recommend Kristen Wynn Photography and cannot to work with her in the future :)

Kristen Wynn Photography responded with the following comments:

Kim - I adored your beautiful wedding! I always have a soft spot in my heart for winter weddings and I think yours was so perfect - the altar was beautiful! Thanks so much for being such an amazing bride!

• Wedding: 12/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kristen was wonderful, accommodating, easy to contact, extremely professional, and I could not have asked for a better photographer! She takes beautiful photos, and has a great assistant! She was so organized and enthusiastic throughout all of our planning, and was so helpful the day of the wedding, not only with taking photographs, but keeping us on schedule, and making sure that we got every single shot that we asked for. I would recommend her to even the most particular bride, and I would be completely confident that Kristen would exceed any expectations.

Kristen Wynn Photography responded with the following comments:

Thanks SO much for this wonderful review! I loved the bold colors of your wedding and especially seeing how completely and totally in love you and your groom are - that's my favorite part - the very emotional first dance between the two of you. Thanks so much for having me as your photographer!

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Such a fabulous photographer and person! I highly recommend Kristen to anyone!

Kristen Wynn Photography responded with the following comments:

It's always so nerve-wracking being a photographer for another photographer! I love your getting ready photos and bride's portraits for your reception - you are such a kind and wonderful person! I am SO thankful for this review and coming from another professional - it means a lot to me.

• Wedding: 07/19/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We absolutely loved Kristen! Her work was beautiful, and she was very helpful and friendly! I found her to be very calming on my special day--like she was part of the family! Kristen's previews on facebook are awesome when you're getting excited for the prints to arrive--and we loved how well she worked with our videographer! What a great photographer--couldn't have asked for better!

Kristen Wynn Photography responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for the wonderful review! :) It is such an honor to feel like part of the family - we love to blend in and keep our brides calm and able to truly enjoy their wedding day!

It was a beautiful day! Your words are so kind - thank you so much!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't even begin to say how much I love Kristen and her work! I fell in love with so many of her images, and when I got engaged, I knew I just HAD to have her shoot our Pittsburgh wedding. I would consider myself a very organized and put-together person, so working with Kristen was effortless, as she possesses many similar qualities. She was extremely thorough and detail-oriented, helping to make sure that the day ran smoothly and according to schedule. Not only was she professional, but personal and thoughtful as well. She's probably one of the sweetest, kindest people I've ever met. And then there are her photos - the moments and images she captures are absolutely stunning! I have a ton of friends who were recently married and while many of them have beautiful wedding photos, none really compare to what I've seen from Kristen. She is truly talented at what she does. I would most definitely recommend her, and look forward to working with her again in the future!

Kristen Wynn Photography responded with the following comments:

Lindsay, you are a beautiful person inside and out! I have your album as a sample in my studio - the perfect spring weather and such a wonderful and easygoing couple combined to make the best photographs! I can't wait to work with you again too! :) I love it when a bride becomes a friend!

• Wedding: 06/21/2013
Lindsay
412-983-2102
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards