kreashenz salon and spa

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

You cannot go wrong if you pick JC for make-up and Nicole for hair - they make a great team. I did a trial run with JC but was not able to with Nicole - so the day of my wedding was the fist time we met and she got to see what she had to work with. They both did an AMAZING job and were extremely flexible. I think all brides want to look their best on their wedding and these two not only did that, but were a lot of fun to hang out with the day of. Anything you want, they can do it. JC had make-up for 3 and Nicole had hair for 5. Unique style for all of us and everybody was very happy with what they did. Thank you JC & Nicole!!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I worked with Jacey and her team for my wedding in October, and I really enjoyed the experience! First, they were easy to work with in scheduling a trial for an out-of-towner and were very reasonable with trial run pricing (it even counted toward the contract if you elect to go with them.) The day of, they opened their studio to me and my bridesmaids so we could spend the day together getting our nails, hair and makeup done.

The nail technician Crystal was very gentle and thorough; I would suggest bringing in a nail color if you really have a preference as there's not a huge selection. Jacey did a really lovely job with my makeup and the girls who chose to get theirs done. My mom and mother-in-law also had their make-up and hair done, and while they were very happy with the hair, they both mentioned to me they worried the makeup was a little too strong on them (they asked for minimal)--I would have to agree that it was heavier than what they requested. Frances did my hair based off of some photos I had brought in, and she really captured the look I was going for. Plus there was not a hair out of place 10 hours later.

We were able to bring in food and drinks for lunch, which really helped our timeline. The pricing was a little confusing (I was quoted different totals via email and the contract, but quickly had that sorted out once I inquired.) The team made it very easy to pay separately for different services as well. Overall, a delightfully inviting environment with very warm, friendly people who helped make my day beautiful!

• Wedding: 10/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I stumbled upon Jacey and the Kreashenz Spa while on Wedding Wire, and I am so happy that I did. I knew I wanted Jacey to do my makeup after our first email correspondence! She was so funny and enthusiastic, exactly what I needed. My trial run went off perfectly, Jacey did my makeup and Nicole did my hair. They both listened to exactly what I wanted. Jacey did each eye differently so I could see a similar, but different style. This helped me chose which colors to go with. I loved that the trial run was included in the price!

Pre-wedding (and post), I stated visiting Jacey to get my eyebrows waxed. I am so happy I did! I moved to Coastal North Carolina over three years ago and have tried numerous places for eyebrow waxing (even threading) and was unsatisfied with every place I went. Jacey does a marvelous job at waxing my unruly brows.

Jacey and Nicole arrived right on time at the City Club in downtown Wilmington the morning of our wedding. They were so fun to work with! We had 4 bridesmaid, MOB, and the bride getting our makeup done, and 5 bridesmaids, MOB, and bride doing our hair. My mother’s hair looked fantastic! We keep telling her to wear her hair similar to that day! They only issue we had during the whole process, was time. Our trolley was on its way to pick us up and my hair was still being worked on and my MOH still needed her hair done. I’ll blame it on us having too much fun chitchatting!

The first thing my husband said to me after I walked down the aisle was “You are so beautiful!”. Thank you Jacey and Nicole for making me feel so lovely on my very special day!

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had a wonderful wedding day experience with kreashenz salon and spa! Planning my Wilmington, NC wedding from Washington, DC had its challenges, but Jacey and Frances made everything go as smooth as possible!

Frances was the perfect person to do my hair on my wedding day. I cannot say enough good things about her! My three bridesmaids, my mother, and I had such a fun time with her and of course she made me look beautiful. She was able to do exactly what I asked even though we were not able to do a practice run. My hair turned out better than I could have imagined.

Jacey is the type of person you want doing your wedding makeup. She took the time to make it perfect! Even with the hot and humid day my makeup lasted until the end of the night! She is also very sweet and I am so happy she took the time to help me out for my Sunday wedding.

I highly recommend kreashenz salon and spa! Not only was the day of service good but Jacey and Frances both took the time to communicate with me as needed leading up to my wedding day.

• Wedding: 08/17/2014
eraines
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I highly recommend Kreashenz Salon for your wedding and bridal portrait needs. Charmin did an amazing job per usual on my bridal portrait and wedding day hair. We had a pre-run for my hair prior to my bridal portrait session to make sure every last detail would be perfect for my bridal portraits and wedding day.

Even in the humid Wilmington weather, my usually stick straight hair held curl all day! It looked fabulous. I wore my hair the exact same way for my wedding and I could not have been any happier, it was beautiful and lasted all night even through hours of pictures and dancing.

Jacey also did my makeup for both my bridal portraits and wedding day. The line of makeup she uses is incredible (MUD)! It's ultra smooth and looked just as good when I took it off that night, no smudging or wearing off what-so-ever. Jacey and Charmin worked with me and offered their expert opinion in what would work and look best for my big day and I could not have been more pleased!

The morning of my wedding, they came out to my venue and set up right in the dressing room so there was no issues with bouncing place to place. It was perfect, the girls and I had a blast getting ready for my big day. Their prices are great, they're very easy to work with, they listen to your ideas & give their opinions when you ask for it and were always very prompt when corresponding about our wedding day. I could brag about these girls all day. They're amazing, I loved them! I can also speak to them from the perspective of a bridesmaid as well; one of my best friends used them for her wedding a month prior and I loved them just as much being a bridesmaid.

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had my hair and make up done at Kreashenz for my wedding day. Both Frances and Jacey were awesome on my wedding day! Jacey made me feel and look like a princess with my make up! Everything was just perfect and lasted all day and evening. Frances did an amazing job with my hair and it was just the way I requested it. They also did my bridal party's hair and make up and made them look fabulous!! Jacey was super accommodating for me and my needs especially for last minute add-ons with my bridal party. Thank you for making me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day!!

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jacey did an outstanding job making myself, bridal party and moms look beautiful! She knew exactly what color pallet would look stunning on us all while keeping us coordinated. From the moment I first met Jacey, I knew she was going to be fantastic. She was professional and super fun to work with! It is obvious she loves her job and it's a good thing because she is awesome at it! I received so many compliments on my make up that it was perfect and not over the top. I felt she highlighted my features and did not make me look like plaster. She also made my flower girl feel like a princess too on my wedding day! I will recommend her to any bride or gal that needs a touch of beauty on any special day!

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
Melissa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wanted to put out a special compliment for Jacey. She saw one pic and came to my hotel, by never seeing me, and told her i wanted the all natural look, and she hit it right to the T!!! She was perfect.

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

AMAZING! Not only was my make-up done to perfection, but each of my bridesmaids looked phenomenal. She was at our house on time and ready to work (we had ten girls that had to have make up done before the wedding!) and I could not be happier that I chose her for such an important day of my life. I used her for my bridal portraits as well and I have never felt so beautiful in my life. THIS CHICK IS AWESOME!

PS... My husband's first words to me after our wedding ceremony were "you look amazing" :) The man even loved it!!!

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Had a great experience with Jacey. She was very professional and fun to work with. She was on time and worked within the time frame we had. Everyone looked amazing for the big day. I was very happy with my decision to hire her - you will not be disappointed!

• Wedding: 06/30/2012
Elise
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My bridesmaids, mother-in-law, and I loved working with Jacey! Most of my wedding party and I had our makeup done with Jacey (a couple don’t wear makeup) and everyone really enjoyed working with Jacey and was pleased with the final product. I sent Jacey a few pictures to give her an idea of the kind of makeup look I was going for both for myself and for the wedding party. I also let her know that the task of giving all the ladies a similar look may be tough because I had quite a range of looks in the bridal party: fair skin and light hair to dark skin (Nigerian, Phillipine, African American), and everything in between! Jacey was up to the challenge and did a fabulous job making sure all of the ladies in my bridal party looked beautiful and that we would all look well-coordinated in group shots, too.

Jacey was very professional and was very responsive over email. She was even understanding and forgiving when I was so stressed the week of the wedding that I missed our trial run! She showed up early the day of the wedding and had us finished a bit early. She was very relaxed and fun but still working hard the whole day, which was not easy for her since she did makeup for a sunrise wedding before she came to mine. Thanks, Jacey, for helping make the day fun and beautiful!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely amazing! So glad I had my makeup done for our engagement pictures in addition to our wedding! I would recommend her to anyone and would use her again for any special occasions!

• Wedding: 04/21/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing service, and very prompt when replying to questions! I would highly recommend JSR Creations to anyone!

• Wedding: 07/17/2011
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jacey did a great job with makeup for my whole group. I had a destination wedding on the beach, and I was worried I wouldn't be able to get anyone to come onsite for makeup - especially since I live several states away! I found JSR Creations by looking through reviews from other people, and I was extremely lucky to have found them. Jacey did a great job and was fun to work with. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a good MUA.

• Wedding: 07/03/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jacey was fabulous from the very moment I first contacted her regarding onsite wedding make-up services. She was very prompt in her responses back to me regarding the details of my wedding and her services. Both during the trial application appointment and on the big day, Jacey was a very calming presence with such vibrant positive energy. I had complete confidence in her abilities and we were even able to joke around and have a fun time during the process - which made things a lot less stressful!

• Wedding: 05/07/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jacey was amazing! She worked with me and my brides made to fit our style, location and price! Can't wait to go visit her when I am back in town!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
910-769-4436
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards