Kohler Catering

Kohler Catering

Creating Special,Memorable Weddings since 1968

4572 Presidential Way
Dayton, OH 45429 | map
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, French Ser...
Maximum capacity: 4000
Bar services: Limited Bar, Open Bar
Alcohol services: Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Premium Liq...

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kohler provided catering for an a reception held at our home. It turned out fantastic! The food was great and the service was top notch. I received several compliments on the presentation as well as the food. We truly appreciated their hard work and professionalism. I wanted to be able to step back and just enjoy the day as a guest and they made that happen for me. I will definitely recommend them in the future!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kohler's did a fantastic job for us. The food was scrumptious. We did a tasting, cost of 25.00, which is applied to your bill if you choose to go with them. Well worth it. My daughter picked out what all to taste and set it up, I thought she went way overboard in what she wanted to taste, I wouldn't have expected them to make all that she did. In the end tho', it won us over to ordered ALOT of food, we had many vegetarians, the bride among them, so we had a huge amount of food and large variety and I had many people come up to me and say the food was great. Of course, I would expect that, who's going to tell you the food was awful? But I took it to heart when 2 people in my own family, that are known for being particularly critical of most things, said it was the best wedding reception food they had ever had. Sue @ Kohler's was great. I only gave 4 starts on "responsiveness" because there were a couple of times when I left messages for her to call and after a couple of days I hadn't heard back. They are very busy, popular, but I still expected a call back in a timely way. It didn't in anyway hurt their performance or service. The servers were dressed professionally and did a great job as well.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Yvonne did a wonderful job of planning with us and was very professional. The Kohlers team made sure everything was perfect for our off site wedding. All of the guests loved the food and large portions!

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely fabulous! This is the second wedding they have done for my family! The first was 10 years ago. They quality of service was wonderful then and just as wonderful this time. Yvonne and the staff were great! Highly recommend them!!!!

• Wedding: 04/27/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After having been to a friend's wedding at this venue and hearing her rave about the great price and we all experienced the great quality and service at the reception...I knew that this was the venue for our reception. The staff worked with my crazy schedule as far as meetings while the planning process went on as well as being very responsive with emails. They set up the entire room for the reception which was a big relief that I didn't have to worry about doing that! The room size was perfect, the food was AMAZING, and bar service was outstanding. We received so many compliments from our guests about the great food! They also worked to accomadate a few food allergies we had that included no nuts in foods and an extra plate of fruit for my sisters that didn't include melons, pineapple or kiwi. All the staff was wonderful to work with the day of the wedding and much a memorable night for my husband and I :) As we were the first of our friends to get married, as the rest of our friends start taking this step, we will for sure recommend Kohler Catering to them for their receptions! Thanks Kohler!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our wedding and reception at Kholer, and it was amazing. We couldn't have asked for anything better.

• Wedding: 08/25/2012
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Amanda
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kohler Catering provided their services for my daughters outdoor wedding. We worked with Yvonne Kohler from day one. Words cannot express how helpful, patient and kind she was through the whole wedding planning process. We really felt as if we had our own personal wedding planner. She offered ideas in all areas of the wedding and led us to other venders who were also wonderful to work with. We met with Yvonne 2 or 3 times during the months of planning before the big day. She listened to my daughter and we never felt rushed. She made us feel as if she were planning the reception for her own daughter. We communicated through e-mail quite often and she was always quick to respond to questions or ideas. On the day of the wedding Yvonne and her staff were so attentive and professional. My husband and I did not worry about a thing. After the ceremony they brought appetizers to the bridal party so that they could enjoy a bite before a few pictures would be taken. The food was OUTSTANDING from the appetizers right through to the desserts. Yvonne put it all together just as my daughter wanted. The appetizer and buffet tables were decorated beautifully to go with the theme of our daughters wedding. We received and still are receiving so many compliments on the quality of the food. It was delicious! My daughter did not want a traditional wedding cake. She wanted an assortment of mini desserts. We were going to go to DLM or Ele, but Yvonne assured us that Kohler would be able to provide these desserts. They were so yummy! The servers were professional and attentive to our guests. When we ran low on beer, Yvonne even sent someone to pick up what we needed. I did not even know about this until the next day. If you want to work with someone who pays attention to every detail and will allow you to enjoy your event, then contact Yvonne at Kohler Catering! The service they provided went above and beyond what we expected and my husband and I were able to really enjoy our daughters wedding with no worries.

• Wedding: 06/16/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We recently had a local party to welcome our daughter and new son-in-law back to Ohio after having celebrated their wedding in MN in Oct. 2011. The local friends of our family wanted to meet and congratulate the couple. The services of Kohler Banquet Room were outstanding. I worked with Yvonne Kohler to plan a lovely holiday party/reception that had a holiday theme, but some of the wedding photos and wedding pictures/slide show. The staff was so helpful in all stages of planning through to the evening event. The room was beautifully decorated and Yvonne went out of her way to ensure that the menu/bar/table centerpieces were high quality/ but yet affordable to meet our modest budget. All the guests raved about the food and service and the warm welcoming feel of this lovely banquet room. I highly recommend Kohler Catering for any party and I appreciated that Yvonne offered so many helpful suggestions to fit our budget. We are still getting notes and calls to rave about the food! It made it a special evening for my daughter to reconnect with past neighbors and friends and introduce her husband to her Ohio roots/connections. Thanks again!

• Wedding: 12/28/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thanks to the staff at Kohlers my daughter's wedding day was perfect. The service and the food were outstanding.

• Wedding: 10/22/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

You can feel comfortable that Kohler will cover every detail. Sue and her staff did an outstanding job. They were professional and attentive and the food was delicious!

• Wedding: 09/03/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kohler catered our wedding two weeks ago and my husband and I could not have been more pleased with their services. Throughout the entire planning process the staff continually impressed us with their professionalism, creativity, promptness, and patience. They carefully talked through all the details of the event and offered many creative suggestions above and beyond our ideas. Additionally, their prices were significantly below that of another caterer we spoke with prior to the wedding.
At the reception, the staff again went above and beyond by beautifully decorating our buffet tables and cookie bar. They even provided a large glass of milk to go with our cookies!! Since the reception we have had so many family members and friends tell us how much they enjoyed the food and how friendly and helpful all the staff were to them. We simply cannot thank Kohler enough for helping ease so many stresses that allowed us all to enjoy our special day. Not only did Kohler not disappoint they exceeded all of our expectations.

• Wedding: 06/18/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kohler's Catering did such an amazing job for my daughters wedding with such short notice! The wedding got moved up from it's original date because my daughters now husband, who is a Marine, received his deployment orders for Afganistan and he was getting deployed much sooner than anyone expected. So, long story short, we had 3 weeks to pull something together! On top of that, I, the mother of the bride, was in the hospital when I found out about the rush!

So, once I realized we were good to go on the location pf the wedding and the reception, I immediately called Kohlers Catering. I ave eaten Kohlers food or over 20+ years through my former employer and I knew how amazing not only their food was, but how well the table service, wait staff and the place settings would be.

Because I was in the hospital during most of the planning, it all had to be done by phone and pure faith that it would come off perfect. Sue Delany assured me she would make it perfect and not to worry. And I am so happy to say, they did not disappoint!

I heard nothing but amazing comments about how great the food was. The wait staff was so kind o all the guests.

We could not have been more happy! I cannot thank Kohlers enough for being a part of my daughters special day!

Many blessings to you!

• Wedding: 03/19/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kohler's did a fantastic job. The setup of the room was beautiful and exactly what I wanted. They put lights on my important tables which made the room look even better. They were very open to the menu that I wanted and the food at our reception was delicious. They did all the work and that took a lot of stress off of me. The staff is amazing at what they do and extremely friendly and helpful. The entire event was incredible and I could not of asked for anything better!!

• Wedding: 09/25/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We cannot say enough about the wonderful wedding reception Kohler Catering's The Presidential Banquet Center in Kettering, Ohio, provided for our daughter and her new husband on 8/20/10. The food, the beautiful atmosphere, the open bar, the courteous and helpful handling of our many, many questions and concerns pointed to amazing professionalism and an eagerness to make this event the best it could possibly be! There are many reception halls in the Dayton area, and we have attended events at a lot of them, but we just have never found one to hold a candle to The Presidential Banquet Center and will always recommend it to any bride-to-be or businesses for corporate functions. You just can't miss at The Presidential!

• Wedding: 08/20/2010
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The food was awesome.

• Wedding: 05/01/2010

Easy to work with!

• Wedding: 03/18/2009
937-291-3600
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards