Kissing Fish Weddings

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was a special day for us and they made it more memorable.

• Wedding: 10/26/2014
Services Used: Flowers, Officiant, Photography
hildy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Anyone thinking of getting married or renewing their vows should give Linda a call. My husband and I renewed our vows and I could not have asked for a more perfect ceremony. Linda and Bill are absolutely amazing and you can feel that they genuinely care and go to great lengths to make sure that your day is perfect ( thank you Linda for the beautiful heart in the sand). The next time we renew we will most definitely call Linda. I can not say enough good things and definitely can not put into words how perfect our experience was. Thank you so very much Linda and Bill for the most perfect day.

• Wedding: 09/15/2014
Paula
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kissing Fish is absolutely amazing. Linda and Bill took all the stress out of our wedding planning to allow us to have our perfect, relaxed, wedding. They took care of all licensing, photos, flowers, you name it! If you have that dream of getting married on the beach like we did, do yourself the favor and call Kissing Fish!!

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Officiant, Photography
Clay
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Linda and Bill are absolutely wonderful! They gave us everything we asked for and more in creating an intimate, beautiful and truly romantic wedding ceremony on the beach. I highly recommend this lovely couple for your special day! Our heartfelt thanks go out to them for working so hard to make sure it was a perfectly memorable day that we will forever treasure!!!
Anisha and Clint Lonon
Xoxo ;-)

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would highly recommend Kissing Fish Weddings. Linda and Bill are absolutely wonderful people. They were very professional and easy to deal with. Linda was quick to respond with any questions or concerns we had. The pictures that Bill provided came out very professional looking, even though he says he is not a professional. The ceremony was beautiful and we couldn't have been more happy! Thank you Linda and Bill for making our special day so perfect and unforgettable!

Sherri and Brian
BC, Canada

• Wedding: 02/24/2014
Services Used: Officiant, Photography
Sherri and Brian
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Linda and Bill were just wonderful! they made our special day simple and laid back with zero stress, but tons of love and support. it was perfect and i could not have asked for anything more! I would recommend them in a heartbeat!
thank you both for a perfect little wedding! xo ~ Mrs. LeGere!!

• Wedding: 01/02/2014
Julie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kissing Fish Weddings is AMAZING!!!!
Bill & Linda Lyford are very friendly, professional, & will go above & beyond to make an event memorable & special.
Our beachside vow renewal was beautiful & heartfelt , Linda & Bill of Kissing Fish Weddings created such a beautiful event for us that we will forever remember.

• Wedding: 08/10/2013
Kelly
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Linda was just wonderful and the service was so beautiful.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Linda made our wedding exactly what we wanted it to be, if not more. She was professional and timely.
We would not have changed anything.

• Wedding: 06/24/2013
Doug and Michelle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Linda and Bill make you feel relaxed and both are sweethearts! We were married June 22, 2013 on Clearwater Beach, Florida and even with all the people still on the beach Linda and Bill made it personal. Thanks Linda and Bill!

Adam and Alicia Boudry

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Officiant, Photography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kissing Fish Wedding's did an amazing job making us feel welcomed & special @ our vow renewal. It was our 10 year anniversary with just us & our 2 beautiful children on Clearwater Beach. It was an experience we will never forget! Thank you so much for making our day so special.

• Wedding: 05/24/2013
Sara
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our vow renewal was perfect! Kissing Fish Weddings really delivered. It was so easy to communicate with Linda and I never worried for a minute that her part in the ceremony would have any issues. The wording she used for the ceremony was exactly what we wanted. The decorations that she furnished were awesome and the set up was beautiful. This is truly a memory that we will never forget! Thanks to Bill for taking photos!!! So glad that we picked Kissing Fish Weddings! Linda and Bill are the best!

• Wedding: 04/27/2013
Debbie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I try to contact different companies to get an officiant for my small wedding (just me, my husband and kids), Linda was the only one that returned my call. She will answer my emails within a day and always made me feel like we were especial even though we were having a very small wedding. The day of the ceremony they were there on time. The thing that was more important to me was that they made my kids feel especial. Thank you guys!!!

• Wedding: 04/24/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had been procrastinating with the scheduling of our elopement for the simple fact that I was trying to avoid all the stress that comes with it. Once the date was booked, I was finally feeling at ease with the email correspondences and what very little planning I actually I had to put into it. I explained to Linda exactly what I had envisioned, and she made it happen. Of course I was nervous, but at the same time, she made me feel so much more comfortable with the way she handled everything for us. In fact, we have a picture of us laughing hysterically during the ceremony. This was obviously the best day of my life, with the man of my dreams, and I couldn't have imagined anything better. We cannot thank you guys enough for making our day perfect!!! XOXO Ashley & Joshua Glover!

• Wedding: 02/17/2013
Ashley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Officiant Lynda was very courteous and respectful of our wishes. It was perfect and we would definaltey recommend her services.

• Wedding: 02/14/2013
Tabitha and Raymond
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I decided in less than one week, we were going to elope. It was magic when we found KissingFishWeddings.com. Again, with less than one week of planning, Linda was able to bring everything we'd wished to our ceremony. I am no bridezilla but with our last minute endevour, brought a couple last minute changes too. She was always quick to respond, helpful, and positive. We didn't hire a photographer, included in our package, her husband would be the one to capture the moments. After getting to look over the photos, you'd have thought they were professionally taken. They were perfect and absolutely captured to essence of the day. For a hassle-free, stress-free, enjoyable, complete package ceremony, I confidently recommend them to everyone!

• Wedding: 02/14/2013
727-418-8690
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards