KIRSTEN KING PHOTOGRAPHY

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Kirsten was a joy to work with. From the initial meeting right through the reception she really took the time to get to know us and understand what we wanted from our photos. She was fun, unobtrusive when called for and very very creative. The photos were everything I could have hoped for!
Wedding: 09/26/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We chose Kirsten King Photography to capture our August 2009 wedding. We are so thrilled with our pictures! Kirsten was professional from the beginning to the end of the process. We knew when we first spoke to her that we were in great hands. She responded to all our requests immediately and had wonderful suggestions for making our wedding pictures unique and beautiful. She had all of our wedding pictures ready very quickly after our wedding. We love all the photos! She documented every moment of the day - from my hair appointment to the guests arriving. She also took great candid photos of the ceremony and the reception, as well as some interesting detailed photos of items in the wedding that had special meaning to us. She did a superb job! She is wonderful, pleasant and trustworthy person. It is so important to know that you have a photographer who is reliable and talented to cover one of the most important days in your life. We highly recommend her for your wedding photography.
Wedding: 08/15/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Kirsten King shot my maternity and baby pictures. She was so wonderful to work with. I found her to be very patient, engaged, and helpful. She was able to work beautifully with a very pregnant and hormonal mother to be and a very fussy baby. The photos she took turned out amazing and I would recommend her skills as a photographer for any important event.
Wedding: 08/12/2009