King Soopers Bakery

• Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was a little skeptical about using a grocery store bakery, but then again I thought the idea of a big cake you don't get to eat is pointless and mainly wanted to get one for dessert for our guests. I used the Kingsoopers in Fort Collins, CO on Taft and Elizabeth and they were amazing! I worked with the bakery and floral departments. The florist was amazing. She was so eagar and excited to help and had so many great, affordable ideas! The baker also was very good at details and making sure she had exactly what we wanted! Our cake turned out better than some prof. wedding cake bakers cakes! It tasted amazing, (all 3 kinds we ordered), the flowers and decos on it were amazing, and the frosting designs were perfect!!! We paid $120 for enough cake to feed 150 people, pretty good huh?:) And it was delivered!!!

• Wedding: 06/06/2009
Services Used: Wedding Cake
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had a unique request for my cake, starting with a pre-designed cake from their book, I made additions and subtractions from the design, and had several of my own accessories (flowers and cake topper) that I wanted them to incorporate into the cake design. They did a beautiful job, were easy to get along with, were efficient, and the price was unbeatable. Plus King Sooper's cake is just as delicious as (or more delicious than) any specialty cake shop's cakes. I ALWAYS get birthday, anniversary, baptismal cakes from King Soopers, and people are always amazed that it's SO good!

• Wedding: 03/04/2007