Kimspirations! Weddings & Events

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Kimberley was fantastic throughout all wedding planning. Always getting back to us within a day and being flexible and open with our decorating requests. We highly recommend Kimberley for any decorating services.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
Brittney
06/14/2014

Our wedding was absolutely more than we could have ever imagined. Kimspirations went above and beyond to make our day so amazing. Every single one of our guests said the evening was MAGICAL! The decor was phenomenal and our hosts for the reception said it was the prettiest they have ever seen the venue decorated. We were so

THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES OVER KIMBERLY & TEAM!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
Elim
05/10/2014

I was very pleased with the decorations and how everything was brought together. It has been a pleasure to work with Kim. Everything was dealt in a professional manner, and she was flexible in working along with our budget and requests. Kim also provided guidance and tips on other wedding related things. We highly recommend Kimspirations for anyone who is looking for a wedding decorator! :)

Services Used: Flowers
Bhavna
04/26/2014

Kim was exactly what we needed! She is calm and professional yet I felt I was talking to my friend! Her decor was breathtaking and incorporated my vision to the fullest. Everyone commented on how wonderful it was! I feel we really lucked out in going with Kim. I would highly recommend her services to anyone! Also, my whole family worked with Kim and had the exact same sentiments as I did.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Monica
02/15/2014

Kimberly was amazing :) She was open minded to my ideas, she traveled during less than ideal conditions and she made our venue look absolutely spectacular! I would absolutely recommend her services.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers
Kim
02/08/2014

Kimberly went above and beyond when she was able to order in sashes for me in the color I needed with very short notice. Thanks so much!!

Services Used: Flowers
1+ year ago

You were an amazing weight off my shoulders! You executed everything exactly how I imagined it!!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning
Rhonda
08/10/2013

We are extremely satisfied with the products and services provided by Kimspirations!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Planning
4.7

Alot of the communication was between my wedding planner and Kimspirations but from what I had to do the service and quality was perfect. The decorations were amazing and beautiful and I'm glad that I could relax the day before my wedding and not have to worry about a thing!

The only small issue was that our sweetheart table wasn't high up like a head table would have been which meant that most guests could not see us. There probably wasn't much that could have been done since I had requested the sweetheart table.

Kimspirations! Weddings & Events responded with the following comments:

The discussion of risers under a sweetheart table or head table is between the couple, their Wedding Planner, and the venue. Decorators do not have any part in whether risers are used or not, which is why we did not discuss this at any time with the couple.

Laura & Colin
07/19/2013

We cannot thank Kimberly and Jordan enough for everything they did for us leading up to and on our wedding day. Kimberly and her assistant did an excellent job with the decorations and knew exactly what I wanted when it came to the theme. They also did our bouquets and they were beautiful. Jordan performed our ceremony and it was perfect. Very easy to talk to and responded to my many questions usually within minutes.

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Wedding Planning
Sara
07/13/2013

Kimberly was a pleasure helping to make my visions of our special day come true!! Jordan did a wonderful job as well, exactly what we asked for!!! And we were lucky enough to be his 100th ceremony :)

Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Officiant
Erin
07/12/2013

Beyond 5 star rating. Wonderful people to work with. Kimberley, Jordan and your team THANK you for all your hard work. You really did see my vision, and made it better. Thank you so much!
Thanks
Erin

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Planning
Jennifer
06/21/2013

Kim you and your staff did an exceptional job with our wedding. The decor was beautiful , the ceremony was perfect and your team were very professional. I would recommend your services to new clients. Thanks for all of your help the day was prefict.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Lindsey
06/01/2013

Very helpful throughout the whole wedding planning process.
The decor for my venue was absolutely beautiful. Kimberly added a nice touch to my venue.
I felt at ease with using the services provided by Kimspirations.
I couldn't of imagined my wedding going any better and it wouldn't have been done without Kimspirations.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Wedding Planning
4.1

Kimsperations quality of service was fantastic! They are very reasonability priced and there quality of decor is great. The way they work is you pick the decor you want not a package, which worked great for me. I would recommend them to anyone!!

Alex
12/22/2012

Kim and Jordan were fantastic! I was a bit of a disorganized bride and came to them three weeks before my wedding with a million ideas. They took my dreams and ideas and made them into a reality. They took care of all of concerns and made my day 100% stress free. I had so many compliments on everything. Also, Kim and Jordan were always available via email or telephone.

I can't recommend their services enough.