Kimspirations! Weddings & Events

Kimspirations! Weddings & Events

Your one-stop-shop for weddings and events.

25 Brad Gushue Cres
St. John's, NL A1H0A3 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning

Value:
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kimberley was fantastic throughout all wedding planning. Always getting back to us within a day and being flexible and open with our decorating requests. We highly recommend Kimberley for any decorating services.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding was absolutely more than we could have ever imagined. Kimspirations went above and beyond to make our day so amazing. Every single one of our guests said the evening was MAGICAL! The decor was phenomenal and our hosts for the reception said it was the prettiest they have ever seen the venue decorated. We were so

THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES OVER KIMBERLY & TEAM!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
Services Used: Wedding Planning
Brittney
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was very pleased with the decorations and how everything was brought together. It has been a pleasure to work with Kim. Everything was dealt in a professional manner, and she was flexible in working along with our budget and requests. Kim also provided guidance and tips on other wedding related things. We highly recommend Kimspirations for anyone who is looking for a wedding decorator! :)

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
Services Used: Flowers
Elim
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kim was exactly what we needed! She is calm and professional yet I felt I was talking to my friend! Her decor was breathtaking and incorporated my vision to the fullest. Everyone commented on how wonderful it was! I feel we really lucked out in going with Kim. I would highly recommend her services to anyone! Also, my whole family worked with Kim and had the exact same sentiments as I did.

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Bhavna
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kimberly was amazing :) She was open minded to my ideas, she traveled during less than ideal conditions and she made our venue look absolutely spectacular! I would absolutely recommend her services.

• Wedding: 02/15/2014
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers
Monica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kimberly went above and beyond when she was able to order in sashes for me in the color I needed with very short notice. Thanks so much!!

• Wedding: 02/08/2014
Services Used: Flowers
Kim
  • Flexibility: 5.0

You were an amazing weight off my shoulders! You executed everything exactly how I imagined it!!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are extremely satisfied with the products and services provided by Kimspirations!

• Wedding: 08/10/2013
Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Planning
Rhonda
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alot of the communication was between my wedding planner and Kimspirations but from what I had to do the service and quality was perfect. The decorations were amazing and beautiful and I'm glad that I could relax the day before my wedding and not have to worry about a thing!

The only small issue was that our sweetheart table wasn't high up like a head table would have been which meant that most guests could not see us. There probably wasn't much that could have been done since I had requested the sweetheart table.

Kimspirations! Weddings & Events responded with the following comments:

The discussion of risers under a sweetheart table or head table is between the couple, their Wedding Planner, and the venue. Decorators do not have any part in whether risers are used or not, which is why we did not discuss this at any time with the couple.

• Flexibility: 5.0

We cannot thank Kimberly and Jordan enough for everything they did for us leading up to and on our wedding day. Kimberly and her assistant did an excellent job with the decorations and knew exactly what I wanted when it came to the theme. They also did our bouquets and they were beautiful. Jordan performed our ceremony and it was perfect. Very easy to talk to and responded to my many questions usually within minutes.

• Wedding: 07/19/2013
Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Wedding Planning
Laura & Colin
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kimberly was a pleasure helping to make my visions of our special day come true!! Jordan did a wonderful job as well, exactly what we asked for!!! And we were lucky enough to be his 100th ceremony :)

• Wedding: 07/13/2013
Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Officiant
Sara
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beyond 5 star rating. Wonderful people to work with. Kimberley, Jordan and your team THANK you for all your hard work. You really did see my vision, and made it better. Thank you so much!
Thanks
Erin

• Wedding: 07/12/2013
Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Planning
Erin
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kim you and your staff did an exceptional job with our wedding. The decor was beautiful , the ceremony was perfect and your team were very professional. I would recommend your services to new clients. Thanks for all of your help the day was prefict.

• Wedding: 06/21/2013
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very helpful throughout the whole wedding planning process.
The decor for my venue was absolutely beautiful. Kimberly added a nice touch to my venue.
I felt at ease with using the services provided by Kimspirations.
I couldn't of imagined my wedding going any better and it wouldn't have been done without Kimspirations.

• Wedding: 06/01/2013
Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Wedding Planning
Lindsey
4.1/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Kimsperations quality of service was fantastic! They are very reasonability priced and there quality of decor is great. The way they work is you pick the decor you want not a package, which worked great for me. I would recommend them to anyone!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Kim and Jordan were fantastic! I was a bit of a disorganized bride and came to them three weeks before my wedding with a million ideas. They took my dreams and ideas and made them into a reality. They took care of all of concerns and made my day 100% stress free. I had so many compliments on everything. Also, Kim and Jordan were always available via email or telephone.

I can't recommend their services enough.

• Wedding: 12/22/2012
Alex
709-738-7995
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards