Kimberly Photography

(4.9/5.0)
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Jessica 1 Reviews
this photographer is top-notch! the quality of her photos is INCREDIBLE. she has an amazing eye for capturing such intimate detail. her images are clear and crisp. during my wedding, this photographer was so unobtrusive and i hardly noticed she was there. when she sent me the online gallery and upon first seeing all those wonderful photos, tears came to my eyes and i felt like i was reliving the best day of my life all over again. i recommend this photographer HANDS DOWN! if possible, please hire her for her photography services, it will be one of the best decisions you have made, I PROMISE!
Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Kimberly was amazing to work with, we met with her 2 weeks before our wedding to talk about the timeline and I felt like she could be my best friend! Several of my guests commented on how attentive she was about getting pictures during the reception without being at all intrusive. She and her partnet, Linda, (who was also great!) got some really great shots and I can't wait to see their final product! I would definately recommend her!
Wedding: 04/13/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Kim was recommended to me by another photographer who had shot my friend's wedding and was pregnant when I contacted her about doing our wedding. It's funny how things work out because now I can't imagine having had our wedding day photographed by anyone but Kim! She is FANTASTIC.

Kim is friendly, professional, patient, kind, fun-loving, and full of great, creative ideas. It is a treat to be on the other side of her lense, as she's like a puppy dog excitedly wagging her tail when she's got a shot that delights her. We felt like she really captured the essence of who we are as a couple.

For someone that I NEVER met until the day of our wedding, you'd think we had known each other a lifetime. Kim is that connected to people and that personable! She is simply wonderful.

All this contentment and then we actually received our flash drive of photos from Kim. Oh my goodness, they are glorious! The quality, the colors, the backgrounds, how she positioned us, all of it is just top notch. I would recommend Kim to anyone in a heartbeat; she's such a class act. We feel so grateful to have such beautiful memories from our wedding day captured by her expert eye.
Wedding: 01/12/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Kimberly is the best!!! She is super sweet and easy to work with. Our engagement pictures were incredible and can't wait to see all the wedding pictures as I am sure they will be just as great. I would reccommend Kimberly to any bride to be.
Wedding: 11/06/2011

Private User 5 Reviews
Kimberly is an amazing photographer for several reasons. She's extremely talented, hard working, thoughtful, fun... I could keep going and going! Thank you Kim for everything. I coudln't have pulled it all together without you :)
Kimberly Photography responded with the following comments:
Awe, thanks Jennifer! It was great to work with you and I'm so happy your big day was just as you dreamed!
Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
It was such a pleasure to work with Kimberly for my wedding. Kimberly is an amazing photographer, but not only that she works so well with people. I had so many compliments from family and the wedding party about how nice Kimberly was. She also knows her stuff, she was able to herd people quickly into poses and get all of the photography done so that we could enjoy our reception.
Kimberly Photography responded with the following comments:
Thank you so much Julia! It was amazing to work with you, Eric and your families and friends! Thanks for having us there from beginning to end to capture your day!
Wedding: 10/22/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We are so happy we met Kimberly at the Bridal show last year! She is an amazing photographer and did such a beautiful job on our engagement and wedding photos (Christmas cards too). She also has a huge selection of photo items to capture all the special moments. We cannot wait to see the wedding album we ordered. She really takes the time to get to know you before the big day and as a result she is able to take the most amazing pictures. Plus, she has tons of ideas on locations for engagement sessions and different types of pictures for both the engagement and wedding photos. Dede and Jason Green, 3/27/11
Wedding: 03/27/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was lucky enough to find Kimberly by a search on the internet. I live in North Carolina and we were planning our New Year's Day beach wedding from afar. I found her website (the old one actually) to be appealing. It had that creative edge I was looking for - versus the stale traditional photos, I was searching for someone who had an eye for unique shots. When I first spoke to her on the phone I felt like she was someone who was very relatable, down to earth, and most importantly very passionate about her work. Kimberly took the time to meet my mom this past summer, who lives in Florida and talked about our different photography package options. My mom loved her, which all brides know that's surely important! We came down a week early in December and did our engagement session just a few days before the wedding. Even though it was freezing Kimberly was a sport and took the time to make sure we felt comfortable with the session. I also loved the fact that she was stoked for us to include our beach cruiser bikes! The day of the ceremony Kimberly and her partner did a phenomenal job capturing the memories that will last a lifetime. We've enjoyed sharing the wedding pics link on her blog and all of our family and friends continue to talk about how talented Kimberly is. I couldn't agree more. I think the new website is a testament to the bright future ahead. I would highly recommend her for anyone looking for the coolest most talented photographer in the area.
Wedding: 01/01/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I did a lot of research to find a great photographer for my wedding day who did good work at a reasonable price, and after meeting Kimberly for the first time I knew I found one! She was a joy to work with! One of the great things about Kimberly's wedding packages is that she includes an engagement session and doesn't limit the amount of time it takes to do it, the number of locations, or the number of outfit changes you do like many other photographers do. On our wedding day, Kimberly and her assistant were both very professional and kept everything moving according to its timeline even when things were running behind. She also went above and beyond by going on the ferris wheel, despite being pregnant and feeling sick, at our church's fall festival to snap some AMAZING shots of us riding the ferris wheel after our wedding ceremony. I love all of my wedding photos and looking at them brings back wonderful vivid memories of the day. Kimberly is very talented and a real treasure to the Tampa Bay area!
Wedding: 10/15/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had the BEST experience with Kimberly! She is really on the ball, totally fun, and takes incredible photos! She was very receptive and encouraging when we asked for certain things we liked in the photos and she made sure she incorporated all of them into our shoot-- our engagement pictures were breathtaking. On our wedding day, she was there ahead of time and there 100% despite a tragedy in her family that same week. She dedicated herself to making sure our wedding day was fun and memorable for us, and she captured some absolutely stunning images- better than I could've hoped for!
Kimberly posts "sneak peeks" on her blog page to show about 25-50 pictures from her shoot- I think she does it for those antsy couples who can't wait to see their pics. She literally had the sneak peeks for both our engagement pics AND our wedding pics within a day, and then the disk of photos was ready not long after!
We can't rave enough about Kimberly- her rates are incredibly reasonable and you definitely get the most bang for your buck with her-- she truly is an amazing lady and a very talented photographer!! Don't hestitate to look her up!
Kimberly Photography responded with the following comments:
Thank you so much Grace and Steven! You guys have been a photographers dream to work with from the engagement session with all of your fabulous props to the wedding day with your Frist Look. I cannot thank you enough for being such a wonderful couple!
Wedding: 07/10/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Kimberly Photography was great-very professional yet flexible with what we wanted for special day. Thanks again Kimberly!
Kimberly Photography responded with the following comments:
It was a pleasure capturing your big day with your close family and friends! Thank you!
Wedding: 07/01/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I met Kimberly at a wedding show and knew she would be great. She does wonderful photos! Most packages include proof books which are really nice, almost like a "real" album. She was great to work with and I highly recommend her!
Kimberly Photography responded with the following comments:
Thank you! You guys were fantastic and a blast to be around! Your wedding was amazing and I'm so proud to have been the one you choose to capture every last detail. We wish you nothing but the best!
Wedding: 05/08/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Kimberly was fantastic. She is an amazing photographer but so much more. Her organization and wedding knowledge helped my day run smoothly. Kimberly stepped in with helpful advice and suggestions and was an unbelievable asset. Taking pictures with her felt natural and she made it fun. The photographs and album are like nothing I have seen before - she has an amazing eye and a creative edge. She was very helpful in creating an album that suited our style. I highly recommend her!
Kimberly Photography responded with the following comments:
Thank you Colleen! You guys were so much fun from the wedding day to your photo session afterwards. I'm so glad we were able to get you back in your wedding fashion to get out to some great locations to get you even more images to remember.
Wedding: 05/01/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Kimberly was excellent!!! Every picture she took was extraordinary and fantastic. Her style, enthusiasm, outgoing personality and photographic skills far surpassed our every wish and desire. It was an extreme pleasure to have her team at our wedding; my family couldn't stop talking about her for weeks! Kimberly, thank you for your solid expertise!

Jen & Eddie
Kimberly Photography responded with the following comments:
Wow, thank you Jen and Eddie! You guys were so much fun to work with, and your family was just the best at the wedding. Be sure to tell everyone hello and thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
Wedding: 03/20/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
There is so much I could say here - But I'm pressed for time, as usual, and I'll keep this short and sweet.

Kimberly has an eye for the beautiful and the ability to make even a foggy engagement session spectacular. I would recommend her talents to anyone looking for artisic photography that you will treasure for a lifetime. We are even planning on flying her to Oklahoma for more family portraits. We love Kimberly!!!
Kimberly Photography responded with the following comments:
Thank you so much for the review! You guys have been a photographers dream to work with. I cannot wait to come to OK!!!!!!!!

Kimberly
Wedding: 03/13/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Kimberely was awesome to work with and our pictures cam out amazing. I would definitely use her again in the future and recomend her to anyone!
Kimberly Photography responded with the following comments:
You guys were amazing on your wedding day, thank you for sticking it out in the cold to get the fabulous shots we were able to get. I'm so pleased you love your images!
Wedding: 02/13/2010