Kimberly Jarman Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Kimberly Jarman and her team were simply AMAZING! We were so lucky to have a photographer with such vision and talent. She and her team captured the little moments and made them memories for a lifetime. We will enjoy looking back and remembering the feelings and emotions for years and years to come. Thank you KIM!!!

Kimberly Jarman Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you Audrey! We SOOOO loved working with you and are so glad we got the opportunity! Your wedding was PERFECT!!!

Services Used: Photography

We used Emily from Kimberly Jarman for our wedding and engagement pictures. SHE.WAS.AMAZING. Our engagement shoot was exactly what we wanted. Our wedding photos are absolutely stunning. She captured every moment of the day from our getting ready photos to the ceremony to the individual couples at our reception to the dances....everything. I have received so many comments from our guests that have seen the photos about what a great job she did. Jennifer was the second photographer and she was also awesome. She was with the guys (and very stressed out groom due to his late arrival) and calmed all of them down and made everyone feel comfortable. Everyone was very flexible and the made our entire day carefree and perfect. The pictures are something we will cherish for the rest of our lives and I'm so happy I picked Emily to take them!!!!

Services Used: Photography

We were very pleased with the quality of service and the overall outcome... our pictures were gorgeous! Kim and her team kept us on track and helped organize the schedule for the day. They are very professional and passionate about what they do. I would highly recommend using them and am very grateful we decided to go with them.

Amber
05/17/2013

Kim, Elise, and anyone else who had helped throughout our wedding were all phenomenal. We had an amazing experience and they were very incredible, professsional people to work with! We LOVE our engagement and wedding photos and my husband and I highly recommend Kimberly Jarman Photography!

Private User
1+ year ago

I stumbled upon Kimberly's website long before I ever met my husband. After looking at just a few of her pictures I knew that I needed, not wanted, her to photograph my wedding someday. Fast forward a few years and there we were sitting in her studio smitten at the chance to possibly work with her for our big day! From the engagement session to my wedding day, and all the emails in between, Kimberly made me feel like we had known each other forever. Her personality allows you to open up and feel comfortable in front of the camera. And her quality of work speaks for itself. It amazes me that after looking through our photographs it's almost as if she makes each element work directly for you, from the lighting to the details, everything is a work of art. I will never hesitate to use Kimberly in the future or recommended her to anyone. Her and her entire team are absolutely amazing!

Services Used: Photography

Kimberly Jarman and her team were so much fun to work with! Kim made us feel very comfortable in a natural setting when taking engagement photos. They turned out amazing and she even gives a sneak peak so that you can see some of your photos hours later! On our wedding day Kim and her team were all smiles and ready to go. They made our day run so smooth and we felt very pleased with how she was able to create unique settings for photos. I just got my entire set of photos sent to me through a link and my wedding was less than 2 weeks ago!! Talk about quick turn around!! I know they are extremely busy yet they provide exceptional service and communication. Would highly recommend to everyone! Loved the Kimberly Jarman experience and will use in future years to come with family photos!

Kimberly Jarman Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Amie for your review!! We enjoyed your wedding so much and have loved getting to know you!!

Services Used: Photography

Long before I got engaged, I had seen the work of Kimberly Jarman and loved it so I bookmarked it on my computer. When the time had come for me to get married, I was so excited that she and her team would be shooting our wedding! From beginning to end, they were so nice and professional, and they caught every last detail we wanted. The engagement photos turned out great but the wedding photos turned out even more AMAZING! We got to see a sneak peak the next day and were truly amazed at how great the photos turned out. Many people have complimented us on our photos and some even said it looked like a "movie wedding". I cannot wait to work with Kim again in the future!

Kimberly Jarman Photography responded with the following comments:

We LOVE you Ali!!! Thank you so much for such a wonderful review!!!

Services Used: Photography

Kimberly Jarman has been one of the best decisions that I made for my wedding. My husband and I are unique, he hates getting pictures taken and I am a former model. We make quite a pair :)

We knew going into the wedding process that the photos were of utmost importance. Thank god for the internet, because we live in Maryland and we were getting married in Scottsdale.

I started the review process of vendors and immediately stopped when I came across Kimberly Jarman. I was so very excited to see beautiful moments captured by someone else.

Reviewing her past wedding pictures on a trip out to Arizona brought such emotion out in myself and my family. We are not "criers" but we had tears in our eyes after viewing her work. It elicited emotions that I wanted captured from my wedding.I saw myself in her photos and couldn't wait to see how she would make us look.

When I thought about writing reviews on my vendors for my wedding, this was one that I had to take the most time on. I wanted people to know that by working with this team you will get gorgeous pictures, but you will receive emotional glances and moments that you always wish you had. The look you give your husband and the one he gives you back, no one ever see these glances, but they do and captured it forever.

They have something special, this group. They have the ability to make you look and feel your best, all the while snapping photos when you're not looking.

Services Used: Photography

Kim and her team did such a great job for us! Even though we were running a little behind (my fault ; ) ), she was calm and cool and still got in all the shots that we wanted. It was so much fun to wake up Sunday morning after the wedding to see a few of our photos on Facebook, and from what we saw so far, they look beautiful! Kim has a way of making the simplest things like a watch or a headband look beautiful in a photograph! Thank you for beautifully capturing all the moments of our special day!

Services Used: Photography

Kim is fantastic. There is a reason she is so highly recognized in her area. I had my wedding in NY and she traveled to be there for the weekend. There are some great photographers in upstate NY area, but I am so pleased with our choice. Kim is very concerned with capturing what you think is important. And then she does it all with so much talent and professionalism. The images from our wedding are not only amazing, but she had them all edited within a week or so! Kim had every minute (and I mean every minute) planned for the day to ensure that every image you want is captured. Her experience really shines through. I can't wait to use her for other big life events. Use Kim!!!

Jaclyn
04/27/2012

Kimberly Jarman is an amazing photographer and we are so happy with our wedding photos and album. She captured every moment beautifully and when I go back and look through our album, I feel as though I am experiencing it all over again. I laugh, I cry and then I give my husband a hug and kiss because it is the best reminder of the love we have for each other. I would highly recommend Kim and her team if you want beautiful photos that capture all the details, and moments of your unforgettable wedding day.

AJ
04/21/2012

Kimberly was more than a photographer at our wedding; both her and staff blended in with the days events in a beautiful way. Many of our guests commented that they didn't realize we had a staff of photo clicking, happy gals! They just blended in seamlessly and it made everyone enjoy the festivities even more. Kimberly has a natural way of being there without "being" in peoples space and her work is beautiful, real and candid. We couldn't be happier and would hire her in a minute for another event! I cannot say enough about how beautiful out pictures turned out. One was so good that it is being used as a cover shot in an upcoming bridal magazine! Kimberly is a lovely lady and anyone would be lucky to have her at their wedding or event.

Services Used: Photography

I can't even begin to tell how amazing my experience was with Kimberly and her team. Her energy and passion for photography is more than contagious making it so easy to feel comfortable. She came out with us to ASU in the middle of the summer to take our engagement pictures which came out phenomenal. Our wedding photos and album are so beautiful I can't stop looking at them! I would highly recommend Kimberly over and over again. I can't wait for her to shoot other monumental events in our lives!

Private User
2+ years ago

Kim and her team are incredible. Our wedding images perfectly capture the love and joy we were surrounded with that day. I have had endless compliments on my wedding pictures...even two years after the event. I recommend Kim to every new bride, student graduating, and new mom I meet. So thankful for Kim!

Angela
06/18/2011

Kim was amazing. I have the best memories of that day captured because of Kim.

Services Used: Photography

The Kimberly Jarman Team was amazing to work with for my wedding! Kim Bee is so creative and has an eye for making pictures look like a piece of art work. Kim Jarman is so awesome too! I would recommend this studio to any bride who is looking for incredible shots that will look like you are on the cover of a magazine! This studio is phenomenal!