Keyways Vineyard & Winery

(4.1 / 5.0)
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

KC my event coordinator was awesome!!

• Wedding: 03/23/2013
0.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.5
  • Responsiveness: 0.0
  • Professionalism: 0.0
  • Value: 1.0
  • Flexibility: 2.0

I'll make this short. If you want this wedding venue for the beauty of it - perfect. If you want an organized, trust-worthy, competent wedding coordinator or staff to make you feel at ease during the planning and during the actual day of your wedding - DO NOT entrust Keyways with this. Our wedding was in 2012.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
Anonymous
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding at Keyways turned out amazing. The setting is gorgeous, the meal was great, and the staff was really easy to get along with. We got tons of excellent feedback from our guests. The only reason we aren't giving this the full five stars is because there were a couple of things with the ceremony that I was unhappy with. We were working with Annette up until the very end, and she was supposed to be there the day of, along with two other coordinators, but she wasn't. I'm not sure if that's why it wasn't as smooth as it should've been, or where the miscommunication happened, but the wedding party entrances were a little rushed, and my music wasn't properly queued, so when I started walking down the aisle I could still hear the music from the bridesmaids. Also, our wedding programs weren't distributed to the guests, but most of them picked one up during the cocktail hour. Don't get me wrong, the coordinators the day of are amazing, and really nice. They did an awesome job going above and beyond with a milk and cookie bar that we set up for the reception, and were on top of everything else. I think if you were to get married here, and discuss this with them prior, there wouldn't be an issue. I would still recommend this venue highly to anyone looking for an intimate wedding with a relaxed, elegant atmosphere.

• Wedding: 10/02/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

We were very happy with our wedding this past September at Keyways. After meeting with different venues in Temecula, we were disappointed in our options -- venues were either too expensive, inflexible (with the number of guests we wanted 75-100 for a Saturday wedding), or not private enough. I hated the thought of having to share a venue with 2 other brides. Luckily we found Keyways, tucked away off the main road between horse ranches. The setting was beautiful and we loved that we had the entire venue to ourselves without unknown wine tasters watching our wedding. We loved the setting -- charming and rustic, perfect for our style. Even though there is a slight breeze at the time of weddings (~4-5 pm), the altar is staged perfectly. Every time we've been there, including on our wedding day, the breeze hits in the right direction so my veil didn't blow over my head! :) Annette (the event coordinator) was very attentive, organized, and professional. The staff is very friendly and personable. The weather in September can go either way -- it was quite hot all week before our wedding but cooled down to the perfect temperature that weekend (September 10th). We highly recommend Keyways Winery for a wedding!

• Wedding: 09/10/2011
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Keyways Winery was a perfect location for our wedding. I knew I wanted a winery wedding, and we started looking in Temecula, we knew it would be pricey, but we didn't realize how pricey it could really get. Some of the wineries cost so much money, and Keyways does cost a decent amount of money, but it was significantly lower in cost than some of the other more commercial wineries like South Coast or Wilson Creek. We also loved the style of the winery - it has more of a ranch/country feel to it, but the vines are still there, and the arbor under which we got married was beautiful. We had so many amazing photo opportunities at this winery, and I have to say, our pictures turned out beautiful. The location for the reception was great, too. All of our guests could not stop talking about how beautiful it all was to have it at the winery. We got a great package deal to include the venue, tables, chairs, linens, food, and alcohol. Annette, the wedding coordinator, was very flexible and helpful when we wanted certain things to be decorated certain ways. She responded to emails quickly. The wedding team there made sure the entire evening went smoothly, and we all had the time of our lives. Thank you Keyways for a beautiful and memorable wedding.

• Wedding: 04/02/2011
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
951-302-7888
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire