Key Moment Films

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We are so happy we found Key Moment Films! Mary was so great to work with. Her team was up beat, helpful, and worked seamless with our photographers at Thompson Photography. It was great getting to know Mary during our engagement video and the same day edit video at the end of our wedding was fantastic! We can't wait to work with Mary and Key Moment Films for future events.

Services Used: Videography

As a former wedding videographer I was extremely picky about who we chose to do our wedding video! I loved Key Moments right away and Mary and Jaime exceeded all of our expectations and provided a quality product that captured all the feelings of the best day of our lives. I have and will continue to recommend them to anyone. Thank you so much Mary and Jaime. We can't thank you enough!

Services Used: Videography

Mary and Jamie were an absolute joy to work with and did such a wonderful job on both our Same Day Edit Video and our Wedding Video. Mary was easy to reach before the wedding with any questions or concerns and they exceeded our expectations with their kindness and professionalism on our wedding day. The quality of both our films is exceptional and are something we will cherish for the rest of our lives. They managed to capture such wonderful moments from our wedding day without ever being intrusive. I would recommend Key Moment Films to anyone getting married, especially those who are having a Disney wedding since they have an obvious rapport with the wedding staff there and are extremely familiar with the program and the area.

Services Used: Videography

We loved using Key Moment Films on our wedding day! They were so great to have with us on our wedding day to capture all the moments that flew by so fast for us! It was great to get to watch everything back!! They picked the perfect music for the video and we couldn't be happier with the outcome. I would recommend using Key Moment Films to anyone who is looking to have there wedding captured on video :)

Services Used: Videography

We received our wedding film from Key Moment Films last week and got to watch it this past weekend! We absolutely loved it! Mary and Jamie captured everything perfectly and it made us so happy to be able to relive it all again through the feature film. They were an absolute pleasure to work with, and their work on the same day edit and the feature film is amazing! We cannot thank them both enough for coming out and capturing our special day!!

Services Used: Videography

OMG! Can't say enough wonderful things about these videographers. They were simply amazing! Completely professional and top notch. Mary and Jamie are the best team. We had so much fun with them and we are so glad they were a part of our wedding. By far the best videographers in Orlando. Just truly amazing!

Services Used: Videography

Mary from Key Moment Film was great to work with. She came recommended to us from our photographer. We called them only about 2 months out from our wedding day and she had the day open and said yes right away! She was able to capture some of the priceless moments from our big day that we will cherish for years to come.

Thank you thank you for everything!!!

Private User
2+ years ago

Mary is awesome & does a fantastic job making you feel comfortable all day long. Our SDE was amazing & I loved showing it to our guests at the end of the night! You will not be disappointed with Key Moments!

Services Used: Videography

It was a last minute decision to get a videographer. I realized as the bride there will be portions of the day that I will miss completely.

Mary listened to what was important to us. She arrived in time to film my husband and then getting me as I dressed. Her personality was great it felt like we were old friends. Mary's professionalism and attention to detail were outstanding

We did not get the same day edit. She got photos from our photographer to place on our discs. Just need to find a new way to use her services.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Mary is awesome to work with. Super friendly and really listens to your concerns. I had a issue with my contract and she helped me fix it, you can tell she really like her job and her brides and aren't just in it for profit. Highly recommended.

Services Used: Videography

I feel incredibly lucky to have found Key Moment Flims! Both Mary and Jamie are such nice people in general, it was like working with friends. They are extreamly professional and carry with them a passion for what they do. It shows in the quality of work they produce. Within just a short amount of time during my reception Mary was able to produce a beautiful Same Day Edit film that she showed to us and all our guests that brought out everyones emotions, it was just beautiful! Our wedding was just 16 days ago and every time I look at the Same Day Edit I still get happy and trearful. I cannot wait to see the full length film!! They even came down from north Florida. I am recomending everyone I know to use them! All I can say is AMAZING!

N
06/28/2012

There's something about Mary: She is simply brilliant!!! At the end of the night, she had the guests crying and asking for more with her SDE. She knows her craft and one can tell, she really loves her job. Mary was not only my videographer, as things started to run a little bit behind schedule and the pressure was on, she kept me calm, she reassured me that everything would be fine, and as promised, the night was magical!! I can't thank her and Jamie enough for their professionalism and wonderful work!!! I love her dedication and I will be forever grateful that she was able to keep her promise that she'd be my main shooter even after having emergency surgery...Gotta love her!

I love you Mary (((-_-))) and thanks for everything!

N & K

Services Used: Videography

Book Key Moment Films! We called Mary up, explained our vision, watched a few of her work, and signed a contract that day. She was so informative, understanding, and creative. I had no idea of the magnitude of beauty I was signing up for! Her filming style is so unobtrusive, I forgot she was actually around and filming sometimes! Cinematography is the way to go. The film quality was definitely like watching a movie. The "same day edit" was amazing. I was blown away and in tears at my reception. She captured the essence of the day and put a hopeful soundtrack to it. I can't wait for the final product. Overall, I rate Key Moment Films a 5/5 and would book her again in a heartbeat!

Elizabeth
1 Review
10/15/2011

Mary and her team are AMAZING to say the least!

We had a Disneyworld wedding and Mary knew all the best tricks, tips and locations to help us get the best video options possible. We added the Same-Day-Edit option and it was a true work of art and all our guests LOVED seeing bits of our pre-wedding day!

Also Mary is amazing as you plan your special day....she takes the time to get to know her clients and my husband and I both felt like she was more family shooting our wedding than just a vendor.

I would recommend her to every couple!

Services Used: Videography

WONDERFUL service- I highly recommend Key Moments Productions for your wedding videography, Mary was professional and fun, and caught all of our special moments on video without being obtrusive.

Services Used: Videography

Mary at Key Moments was so good! My Disney World wedding was everything I dreamed and Key Moments was there to capture those special moments. She made me feel so special and it was like we were best friends, she was there keeping me calm talking me out of a little frenzy I got myself into. She certainly did not have to take the time and care that she did, but she did and I was able to really enjoy my dream wedding at Disney World.

The High Definition DVD of my Dream Disney wedding is a beautiful movie. I now have my own Disney Movie and My Wedding is the story, I am the star as well as my special family and friends. I have a beautiful movie of the most important day in my life that I can watch over and over, like any good Disney movie!

Key Moments really captured my day for me to see time and time, Thanks!