Kentucky Pro DJ

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I can not say enough good things about working with Jason. Not only did he exceed all of our expectations but he was so helpful through out the whole wedding process. Before meeting Jason, we were worried that our DJ would not play the kind of music that we enjoy and that we like dancing to. Not only did Jason listen to what we wanted, but he was even able to suggest other ideas that we had not thought about. Both of our families are normally reserved, so we were concerned about people being willing to get out on the dance floor. However, thanks to Jason our dance floor was packed the entire night! We could not have asked for a better DJ.

Ashley
Recently Married

They did a superb job for us! They ask for input prior to the wedding and used our in put to provide quality music. Would definitely recommend them to others. Additionally, they traveled from Richmond to Ashland and that was no problem whatsoever. Very pleased!

Services Used: DJ

As a bride that just got married, I can't speak enough about Jason and his service at our wedding. I kept telling my husband the next day how in shock I was with how smooth everything went all night and how great Jason and his crew were. They kept checking in to make sure we were happy and kept us on track so we would have plenty of time to enjoy the night. NOTHING went wrong, or at least nobody told me or my husband,....flawless and an absolute blast! When deciding to choose a DJ, we had no idea how involved, detailed and helpful Jason/Kentucky Pro DJ would be with our wedding. I didn't do a wedding planner and I'm so glad I didn't because I didn't need one with Jason giving us tips on every aspect of the wedding planning process to him keeping in touch with us from our first meeting in January until we got married in November. We can't thank Jason and his crew enough for how memorable, easy and fun they made our wedding day! Thank you!!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Jason and his team were wonderful to work with! We also used his photo booth which was a hit and I love the pictures! He was recommended to us by the hotel coordinator where we had the wedding reception. A friend had also used him at her wedding and was very happy with his work. The flow of the events of the evening was very smooth and the guests had a great time!

Services Used: DJ

Sam Tyree did a beautiful job keeping the flow of the reception on point! My husband and I couldn't be more pleased with our choice to use Ky Pro Dj. We were torn between having a band or DJ, we are so thankful we chose Sam. Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had on the dance floor. Every detail or concern I had was addressed, including a birthday song for my guest to tweaking the length of our first dance. Sam and Jason also were in constant communication with my wedding planner to make sure the entire evening went off without a hitch. Wouldn't change a thing about our DJ!

Services Used: DJ

Jason from KY Pro DJ was absolutely amazing as our DJ. He was professional, friendly, and his expertise was apparent from the first time I chatted with him. Jason was highly recommended to me by a wedding planning resource company and his name kept popping up when I spoke to other vendors about needing a DJ. Because I decided not to hire a wedding planner, I was super nervous about the pace of the reception and if everything was going to run smoothly. Jason made sure that our wedding reception was perfect! He was the glue that stuck everything together for our reception because he constantly checked in with me to make sure the night was going the way I wanted it to and to make sure we were staying on the schedule I wanted. When we began to run a little behind schedule, Jason checked in with me and helped push everything back so that I wasn't rushed. I immensely appreciated Jason organization and expertise in helping make sure the night was perfect. Not only was Jason super helpful with the flow of the night, his music selection and DJ skills were outstanding! We had young guests, middle aged guests, and older guests and he made sure there was a wide variation in music so that everyone was happy and having fun. One of our family friends brought salsa music to play on a jump drive and Jason and his staff were able to play a few of the songs from the jump drive! The night was perfect! Several of our friends and family members commented on how great our DJ was after the wedding and that they had a blast dancing the night away! At the front planning end, Jason sent me several planning resources months before my wedding so that I could begin to think about music and song selections and his resources were super helpful in picking out music for our reception. Overall, if you need a DJ service in and around Lexington, I enthusiastically recommend Jason from KY Pro DJ. You will be extremely impressed by him and will not be disappointed with his services!!

Services Used: DJ

My husband and I hired Jason for our June 7th wedding. From our first meeting with him via phone we knew we couldn't go wrong with his company. He was personable, funny and organized. Prior to our wedding he sent us music request sheets where we told him all the songs we wished to hear on our wedding day. He organized the songs and made sure they were all played. Throughout the night I received numerous compliments regarding how wonderful our DJ was. Jason kept the entire night on schedule and didn't miss a beat. The crowd kept dancing until the very end of the night.

Services Used: DJ

We got married at the Ashley Inn outside of Lexington and we were EXTREMELY pleased that we chose Kentucky ProDJ! We live in Alabama, so we were planning our wedding from a different state and Jason did a great job staying in touch with us. He sent us forms way in advance so that we could take care of musical selections and other details before the last-minute wedding stress that can often occur. He was flexible in setting up times for us to talk on the phone and he was very helpful as we planned our ceremony and reception. As far as our actual wedding day, Sam was our DJ and we thought he was wonderful! All of our friends raved about the dance music and how much fun it was! And even with a few last-minute changes in the order of the reception, Sam handled everything with composure and made sure everything still went off without a hitch. All in all, we were thrilled with Kentucky ProDJ and would happily recommend them to anyone!

Services Used: DJ

Jason, of Kentucky Pro DJ, was so wonderful to work with! We loved how attentive he was to all the details of our wedding from the very first time that we met with him. On the day of the wedding he was very precise and made everything flow smoothly and perfectly. Our wedding day was exactly as we had planned and envisioned thanks to Jason's hard work. Not only did he MC and help keep our wedding on time, but he was also an amazing DJ that played a great variety of music and kept our guests on the dance floor all night long! Our guests, young and old, complimented us on the great selection of music that was played. I would definitely recommend him for a wedding or any event!

Services Used: DJ

KentuckyProDJ was amazing! I can't tell you how many people said the dance floor was the funniest dance floor they had ever been on!!! Jason is truly wonderful at not only the music side of things, but also at keeping the night on schedule, consistently checking in with the bride and groom, setting up our beautiful monogram lighting and room lighting, and making sure the night runs smoothly. If you go with KYProDJ, you will be sure to have an amazing reception that your friends and family will talk about forever!!! Not to mention Jason is one of the kindest people you will ever meet!

Services Used: DJ

They were fantastic! We were a little lost when it came to picking our music but Jason guided us through and really made it a fun experience for us. He set the mood for the night and kept the party going! The photobooth was a HUGE hit! Everyone loved it and I still see the photo strips on everyone's fridge.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jason and his assistant were my groom & I's SUPERSTARS at our reception. My new husband and I are extremely eclectic with our music and Jason was able to play EVERY SINGLE song we requested at the most perfect moments. No awkward pauses between songs, they are always playing something to keep the mood alive. I never worried about them doing a wonderful job. Jason was amazing at keeping us updated and helped us adhere to our timeline so that everything was PERFECT. I wouldn't have traded these men for anything - they tailored to us every step of the way and I couldn't imagine having any other DJ in charge for my wedding. Much praise to Jason & his team. They are professional, insightful and blessed with the talent for what they do. Book them.. NOW. You will not be disappointed.

Services Used: DJ

Jason was wonderful to work with. He took the time to listen to all of our wants for the reception from the décor and lighting to the music and organization of the night. I would highly recommend him. Very professional and made us feel very at ease and comfortable the whole time.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Private User
1+ year ago

Kentucky Pro DJ went above and beyond our expectations!! I had been to a couple of his weddings before and as soon and I saw how smooth everything went for the wedding party and how involved he got and involved the crowd, I knew I wanted the same thing for our special day. I was unsure of the music choices at first and didn't have many songs picked out for the reception. I told him what I was looking for and he look care of the rest from there. I knew I had nothing to worry about when it came to music choices that went with us and our personalities. I also thought I didn't want lighting at our reception. I was just going to let the lighting from the room and candles be the only lighting. Im so glad I talked to them and got there options and opinions on what all he could do. I had no idea!!! They again impressed me and I was ECSTATIC with how everything turned out!! He took care of lining the wedding party up, introductions, entertaining the crowd...I seriously cant say enough good about how professional and awesome these people are!! I would recommend them for any party but especially your wedding. These people know their stuff!!!

Services Used: DJ

This DJ was amazing. He was very flexible throughout the whole night; he kept people on the dance floor all night (except when it was "last call" at the bar!). He is very professional and I would highly recommend him and his photobooth to any bride who asked me!

Services Used: DJ

Jason and his team proved excellent to work with. We were worried about having a DJ that was too corny or dated, but Jason was the utmost professional at all times. Not only was he a great DJ, but he also helped in the planning of the reception and ended up taking a lot of stress off of us. We could not be happier with the services (DJ, Emcee, Photobooth) he provided and could not have asked for a better team to work with. If you are on the fence about Kentucky Pro DJ just contact him, you will not be disappointed!