Ken Thomas Wedding Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I cannot say enough great things about Ken. We hired him for all of our wedding photography needs. We just had our engagement session with Ken and he was so accommodating when I was calling him and worrying him about the weather for our shoot. He was always responsive and available when needed. He is a very talented photographer. Our pictures came out so beautiful and those were just for the engagement shoot! I am really looking forward to my bridal shoot and of course the wedding!!!!

Ken Thomas Wedding Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you very much Leslie for your great review. I am looking forward to our next shoot as well. What we have talked about for your bridal portrait will be awesome! And of course your wedding day as well! :-)

Services Used: Photography

My fiancé and I had our engagement photo session done with Ken a few weeks ago and it was wonderful. Neither of us are “picture people” but he was able to capture photos that were better than I ever expected. And within a few minutes of shooting, we both felt at ease. Ken has a great eye for lighting and back drops and he was very open to our input throughout the process. He will be doing our wedding photos in July and I can’t wait to see them! I would definitely recommend Ken for anyone looking for a photographer – whether it be engagement, wedding, family portraits, etc.

Ken Thomas Wedding Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you very much Shawnna for your great review! You and Jon are great to work with. I am looking forward to your wedding day!!

Katie
04/18/2015

Ken was amazing! My bridal portraits and wedding portraits were absolutely beautiful. Ken was great to work with. He answered all my questions in a prompt and professional manner. Ken was very personable which made working with him excellent. He was able to take all of the shots that I requested and even more that I hadn't even thought about it. I would highly recommend Ken for any events.

Ken Thomas Wedding Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you very much Katie! It was a great pleasure working with you and Joshua!

Services Used: Photography

Ken is awesome and does a wonderful job! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sabrina
12/06/2014

Ken is absolutely AMAZING! His work is incredible and he's so easy and fun to work with. I have now found my life time photographer.

Services Used: Photography

Ken was extremely nice to work with. My husband and I are Marines stationed in Japan and when we were planning for the wedding, he worked well with my parents scheduling appointments and doing one-on-one talks with them in my absence. He explained how things worked and gave them insight on how he worked. When we arrived back in the states before the wedding, he was very flexible to accommodate the things I wanted done since my time was very limited. He was professional and had a great personality that mixed well with my wedding group. My groomsmen and bridesmaids also said he was great and I would definitely hire him again for other events. Excited to officially show off my pictures. He did a great job.

Services Used: Photography

Ken was awesome! He was great to work with and took amazing pictures. He made everything so easy and took all the shots we wanted as well as many we didn't even think of. He caught our special day beautifully. My husband and I were so happy with his work we can't wait to work with him again sometime :)

Services Used: Photography

Ken did me portraits & wedding. It was amazing and reasonable.

Lindsey
04/19/2014

Ken did an amazing job with our photos. The weather hit us last minute and he was very adaptable to the change. They turned out crystal clear and the effects are beautiful. He is open to ideas and specific poses. I would recommend him to anyone. Outstanding job, Ken!

Margaret
04/11/2014

Ken Thomas is the best photographer his prices are very reasonable and his pictures are amazing!! I couldnt have asked for a better photographer for my wedding!!

Jessica
04/05/2014

Ken made our wedding even more special. He was wonderful to work with and made sure that we got exactly what we wanted. We can't wait to work with him again in the future as we start to grow our family!
The Carpenters

Don
03/28/2014

Ken is the best! You can be assured that you will get beautiful and memorable pics of your wedding for a lifetime! He is a true professional and a pleasure to work with!

Private User
1+ year ago

Ken did such a great job with my bridal portals and wedding pictures. They are truly stunning and beautiful. I would recommend his work to anyone with an upcoming special event that wanst to capture the moment. Ken is very good with details and lighting.

Amanda
07/14/2012

I can't imagine using another photographer! Ken was amazing! From the moment that he arrived, I felt so much more at ease with the day. He's so patient and kind, and always had us laughing! The images are stunning and he completely captured everything that I dreamed my Wedding Day would be!

Jessica
09/24/2011

Ken Thomas Photography was the best investment we made for our wedding! He was professional and acted with great knowledge and passion for his job! He provided us with great ideas, and captured all of our perfect moments, which I will forever have because of his amazing services!!! I highly reccommend Ken Thomas Photogrpahy to all brides wanting their special day cherished forever!

Services Used: Photography

Ken took the most amazing pictures of my wedding. He was incredible professional but also a lot of fun. He is an absolutely amazing photographer to work with.

Thank you very much!!!