KD Creative

4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Katie did an amazing job on our wedding highlights video. We will watch it for years and years and be able to reminisce about our day. The packaged DVDs of the ceremony and highlights is beautifully done. Thanks!!
Wedding: 09/01/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Katie put together an amazing pre-wedding video, which we showed at our reception. Everyone raved about it and we were extremely pleased. She was able to take our ideas and concepts and create something funny, memorable and exciting. Katie also captured our ceremony and reception. She was a complete professional the entire time. We look forward to seeing the final product.
Wedding: 06/16/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Katie is incredibly professional and I highly recommend her. She (and her assistant) blended into our wedding day so well that when it was over, neither my husband or I could even remember if she was there! So imagine our delight when we got the video back and it captured every single moment. Her style is unobtrusive and no one should worry if they feel uncomfortable around a camera. We LOVE the finished product and have received so many compliments. (See it here: http://vimeo.com/36107774) It's fun to show friends who were unable to attend. She showed an impressive level of accommodation when I asked her to make a few special edits-- she made the adjustments immediately and they were exactly what I asked for.
Wedding: 12/18/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Katie was an angel sent from above! Two weeks before my wedding I contacted her in hopes she was still available and to my luck she was! She was very responsive and quickly gathered all background information she needed. The day of the wedding she was prompt and worked in stealth mode. I hardly knew she was there and she was able to gather many candid shots. My highlights video was more than what I could have asked for. Katie and her crew did an amazing job.
Wedding: 10/22/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Katie Durski did a wonderful job on our wedding video. We received so many compliments on how artistic and creative the final product was. Katie really captured all of the moments that we remembered as special moments that day and then some. Would highly recommend KD Productions for your wedding video!
Wedding: 10/15/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Katie and her husband were a pleasure to work with and I would definitely recommend KD productions! We ended up deciding to book a videographer just a few weeks before our wedding and Katie did a great job of responding quickly and helping us pick a package that fit our budget. Hurricane Irene hit the day of our wedding - despite the chaos and crazy weather, Katie stuck with us through the wind and rain and captured all the important moments. Our video is beautifully done and still brings tears to my eyes each time I watch it! I would definitely recommend KD productions!
Wedding: 08/27/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Value:  4.5

Stacy 5 Reviews
My husband and I were on the fence about hiring a videographer for our wedding - and boy are we glad that we did! KD Productions helped us to remember the special moments in the most important day of our lives. Her profesionalism and creativeness helped make our highlight video one we'll always cherish and are happy to share with friends and family. Definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a videographer!
Wedding: 2+ years ago