Kato Floral Designs

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I recently got married in Savannah, GA at a marina. I had read reviews of many florists and emailed several to get quotes. Maria Kato was the most responsive florist I came in contact with. She is very friendly, knowledgeable, and accommodating. She went to my venue twice (not easy to get to in a gated community) and came up with the most beautiful arrangements. I told her what colors I wanted and gave her free reign over everything else. I couldn't be more happy. The flowers arrived at the exact time she said they would, and everything was perfect. This was the least stressful part of planning my wedding! I'm so thankful for Maria and her talent.

• Wedding: 01/24/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Maria is one of the most talented florist I know. She is truly passionate about what she does! She puts every ounce of dedication and passion into her arrangements. I would highly recommend Maria to anyone. You will not be disappointed!

• Wedding: 01/24/2015
Mali
  • Flexibility: 5.0

All I can say is WOW. Kato Floral Design took my wedding venue to the next level!!! She was everything I could ask for and more. If you are looking for quality, excellence, and exceptional service look no further!!

• Wedding: 01/03/2015
Ashley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Maria was excellent to work with throughout the entire planning process. She responded quickly to emails and phone calls and displayed consistent friendliness and professionalism. She exceeded my expectations with her beautiful arrangements on the big day. I recommend her highly!

• Wedding: 12/28/2014
Jenni
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Maria was a joy to work with! She created the most amazing arrangements, centerpieces, and bouquets, for my daughters wedding. She went over and beyond to capture her vision. The quality of the flowers were superb and abundant! She kept close communications, and met with us several times to finalize the details. Excellent service!!

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kato's Floral designs provides beautiful and enchanting floral designs. Maria is an absolute sweetheart and she makes things happen. She truly goes above and beyond to make your wedding magical. Above all, Maria truly listens to your needs and she helps you make your wedding look exactly the way you want it not only with flowers but providing contacts from her strong network. She is a goldmine for weddings!

P.S. she has true island style!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Ms. Maria Kato of Kato Floral Designs did an awesome job with the flowers for my wedding! I really enjoyed working with her. She provided the most beautiful floral arrangements. My guests are still talking about how beautiful the flowers were. Ms. Maria's floral work is AMAZING!

• Wedding: 12/07/2014
Ashley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing florist! Maria did a magnificent job on my wedding flowers. Just took my ideas and gave me exactly what I wanted plus went above and beyond.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Maria Kato did a fabulous job with my flowers. She brought to life what I was envisioning with very little instruction. I wanted to incorporate lots of candles in with the flowers, but I was not sure how to begin. She really brought it together for me. She was very easy to work with, responsive and her price was very reasonable. She not only far exceeded my expectations, but many of my guests went out of their way to tell me how much they loved the arrangements and how they worked so well with the room (Viennese Ballroom at the Mansion). She came recommended and for good reason.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Maria was incredible to work with! I was truly blown away by the magnitude and quality of the flowers. She produced the arrangements, centerpieces, bouquets, and more exactly as I had envisioned. The flowers were one of the single most important things to me and they were executed beautifully. She was so willing to go the extra mile to find and/or produce exactly what I wanted for our centerpieces. The flowers were lush and abundant, and the cost was so reasonable considering the amount of flowers we received. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I would recommend Kato Floral Designs ten times over.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Extremely beautiful flowers! They were extremely helpful in other aspects as well. We had a destination wedding in Savannah, Marie with Kato floral was able to recommend other vendors local to the wedding. She kept in contact with me throughout the entire process to ensure we were on the same page. The flowers were ultimately beautiful.

• Wedding: 10/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Maria was so wonderful to work with and extremely helpful and knowledgeable . I would send pictures of ideas for flowers for the wedding and she would always respond in a timely manner and we would discuss my options. The flowers were absolutely stunning as well as the designs she came up with. Without a doubt I would use her services again and highly recommend her to anyone wanting gorgeous floral decor.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Gayle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wonderful beautiful great to work with!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Maria at Kato Floral Designs was a pleasure to work with. She helped us stay within our budget but you could not tell at all from the gorgeous flowers she prepared! She had the great idea of transporting our ceremony flowers to our reception, which helped save on cost - her team helped move everything immediately and before any guests even made it to the reception at The Mansion on Forsyth Park. She was able to take photos of images I liked and recreate them but even more beautifully than in the photos! She did an especially beautiful job decorating the gazebo in Whitefield Square for us. She also did the flowers for a bridal luncheon at The Olde Pink House, and they were gorgeous as well. I would highly recommend Kato Floral Designs!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Abbey
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kato floral designs was an absolute pleasure to work with as a florist. Her attention to detail and excellent customer service went above and beyond our expectations. Our wedding florals were absolutely breath taking. I shared my thoughts, ideas and a few pinterest boards.... and the end result was amazing. We highly recommend her, her talent and ideas. She is a joy to work with as a vendor. You cannot possibly go wrong with Kato Floral Designs. Maria is amazing!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Brandi
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My event took place 02 Oct. 2014. It wasn't a wedding but was my mother-in-laws' birthday. I've always celebrated her birthday with her but there was a problem, she was in Savannah, Georgia on a little vacation and I was home in Pennsylvania. I thought flowers would be a nice way to let her know I was thinking of her.
I contacted her hotel, the Savannah Hyatt and Kato Floral Designs was suggested. I immediately contacted Maria and we discussed my needs: same day delivery, certain colors and a specific price range. Maria accepted my request in the early afternoon and at about 6:30 PM that night I received a phone call from my mother-in-law who couldn't tell me enough how beautiful the floral arrangement was. "Beautiful" was her description and I have to believe it because my wife and my sister-in-law were with her and they would have surely let me know if it wasn't.
THANK YOU Maria for making my mother-in-laws' birthday so special.
I wish Kato Floral Designs was here in Pennsylvania. I found Maria to be courteous, sincere and honest in my discussion and although I didn't see the arrangement my mother-in-law, wife & sister-in-law said she delivered in every way possible.
Savannah Georgia needs to know about Kato Floral Designs. Thank You!!
Jim Clark, Pennsylvania

• Wedding: 10/02/2014
912-508-1166
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment