Kato Floral Designs

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Extremely beautiful flowers! They were extremely helpful in other aspects as well. We had a destination wedding in Savannah, Marie with Kato floral was able to recommend other vendors local to the wedding. She kept in contact with me throughout the entire process to ensure we were on the same page. The flowers were ultimately beautiful.

• Wedding: 10/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Maria was so wonderful to work with and extremely helpful and knowledgeable . I would send pictures of ideas for flowers for the wedding and she would always respond in a timely manner and we would discuss my options. The flowers were absolutely stunning as well as the designs she came up with. Without a doubt I would use her services again and highly recommend her to anyone wanting gorgeous floral decor.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Gayle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wonderful beautiful great to work with!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Maria at Kato Floral Designs was a pleasure to work with. She helped us stay within our budget but you could not tell at all from the gorgeous flowers she prepared! She had the great idea of transporting our ceremony flowers to our reception, which helped save on cost - her team helped move everything immediately and before any guests even made it to the reception at The Mansion on Forsyth Park. She was able to take photos of images I liked and recreate them but even more beautifully than in the photos! She did an especially beautiful job decorating the gazebo in Whitefield Square for us. She also did the flowers for a bridal luncheon at The Olde Pink House, and they were gorgeous as well. I would highly recommend Kato Floral Designs!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Abbey
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kato floral designs was an absolute pleasure to work with as a florist. Her attention to detail and excellent customer service went above and beyond our expectations. Our wedding florals were absolutely breath taking. I shared my thoughts, ideas and a few pinterest boards.... and the end result was amazing. We highly recommend her, her talent and ideas. She is a joy to work with as a vendor. You cannot possibly go wrong with Kato Floral Designs. Maria is amazing!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Brandi
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My event took place 02 Oct. 2014. It wasn't a wedding but was my mother-in-laws' birthday. I've always celebrated her birthday with her but there was a problem, she was in Savannah, Georgia on a little vacation and I was home in Pennsylvania. I thought flowers would be a nice way to let her know I was thinking of her.
I contacted her hotel, the Savannah Hyatt and Kato Floral Designs was suggested. I immediately contacted Maria and we discussed my needs: same day delivery, certain colors and a specific price range. Maria accepted my request in the early afternoon and at about 6:30 PM that night I received a phone call from my mother-in-law who couldn't tell me enough how beautiful the floral arrangement was. "Beautiful" was her description and I have to believe it because my wife and my sister-in-law were with her and they would have surely let me know if it wasn't.
THANK YOU Maria for making my mother-in-laws' birthday so special.
I wish Kato Floral Designs was here in Pennsylvania. I found Maria to be courteous, sincere and honest in my discussion and although I didn't see the arrangement my mother-in-law, wife & sister-in-law said she delivered in every way possible.
Savannah Georgia needs to know about Kato Floral Designs. Thank You!!
Jim Clark, Pennsylvania

• Wedding: 10/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing florist! The best in town

• Flexibility: 5.0

Excellent service and person. Cannot be happier

• Flexibility: 5.0

Maria did an amazing job with the floral arrangements for my wedding. We had wrist corsages for my bridesmaids and everything was full of color. Maria was always available for questions and worked well with the examples of pictures that I provided. Flowers are such an important detail to a wedding and Kato Floral designs added a wonderful touch to my big day.

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Maria was a dream come true. I had gone through 2-3 different florists before finding her and thank god that I finally did!! Planning a destination wedding is difficult and you really need to rely on constant and clear communication. Maria was always so prompt & helpful!

I gave her freedom to decorate a focal point (fireplace) for the wedding in whatever way she could and it turned out more beautiful than I could've hoped. Everything was flawless and we couldn't have been more pleased with the experience.

I would recommend Kato Florals to anyone looking for a florist for any event!!

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
Robyn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was PERFECT. Ms. Kato was available by phone anytime I needed to speak with her. She personally delivered my bouquet to my room and greeted me with hugs and smiles. She truly enjoys what she does and is VERY concerned in making sure you are happy.

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
Sherhonda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Maria was AMAZING! She was so flexible, and full of wonderful ideas! She worked with our budget and went above and beyond anything I could have imagined! I would highly recommend Kato Floral Designs to any brides looking for the perfect florist for their special day!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Maria is awesome! I gave Maria a call with only 2 weeks left before my destination wedding on Tybee Island. Since I reside in Atlanta, we communicated via e-mail and phone. She delivered the most beautiful flowers for my wedding day! Everyone wanted to know the name of my florist.

• Wedding: 08/08/2014
Melicia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are very pleased with the excellent professional relationship, quality of product, and excelleny creative floral design for our wedding. As a bride, I found I could rely on this vendor to work with me to create not only lovely floral arrangements, but the spirit we wanted to convey for our ceremony. I believe Kato Floral Designs is top-notch and I highly recommend their services to any couple or organization considering floral design services.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Kato was beyond amazing!! We live in Charleston and planned our savannah wedding from 100 miles away. She went above and beyond sending me pictures and making sure we got it right. The place looked amazing, the flowers were beyond what I could of ever imagined! She exceeded my expectations!!!

• Wedding: 07/06/2014
Constance
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kato Floral provided outstanding services for our wedding at the Westin Savannah Harbor. The staff was very professional and the product was second to none. They also offered creative ideas and suggestions far and beyond their scope of duty. We highly recommend their services!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
Michael
912-508-1166
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment