Kato Floral Designs

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Maria was recommended to me by a close friend for a floral arrangement for valentine's day. She completely amazed me with her design. Her professionalism and follow through is nothing short of impressive. The services surpassed anything I've seen in Savannah.

Services Used: Flowers

Maria was AMAZING. Full stop. From start to finish, she did everything she could to make my wedding day beautiful and I couldn't have been happier with the flowers and the cost and the service. She really went above and beyond and was EXTREMELY easy to work with. You can't do any better than Maria and Kato Floral Designs.

Brittany
06/13/2015

Maria Kato was very friendly and helpful when picking out the flowers for our wedding. I came to her with a vision and she exceeded it! She was quick to respond to emails, was readily available to meet to go over our floral needs in person, and made our wedding venue look amazing the day of the wedding!

06/06/2015

Maria Kato redefines professionalism and creativity through her business Kato Florist. She listens and interprets a client's vision with accuracy and beauty. Her flower creations reflect God's nature and wonder. With a caring hand and heart, Maria walks with a client through the planning, decision-making and event-day activities with calm confidence and assurance. What a joy, what a pleasure, and what a genius!

Michelle
06/06/2015

Maria was such a pleasure to work with. From the moment I met her she put me at ease, and was always happy to help answer questions. I showed her pictures of what I hoped the flower arrangements and bouquets could look like, and she made my vision a complete reality. I was absolutely blown away at the beauty of her creations. Everyone at the wedding commented on how lovely the flowers looked.

Services Used: Flowers

Maria did the flowers for my daughter's wedding last weekend. They were absolutely perfect. My phone hasn't stopped ringing with people calling to compliment the flowers. The bouquets went above and beyond our expectations, the church looked like something out of a movie, etc. Maria was a dream to work with. Always early to every meeting, so respectful and kind. I only wish every vendor had her personality and graciousness. I would trust her with anything. She is honest, generous and wonderful. I highly recommend her!!!

Services Used: Flowers

I had my eyes on Maria's work for years! she came to deliver a bridal bouquet to a bride at hotel that I was working for at that time. I was so in love with the work she did!! I had to get her business card and I wasn't even engaged lol. But the moment I got engaged she was the first person I contacted and she made my dream come true!!! My flowers were one of my favorite things at my wedding. Maria is very professional and one of the sweetest people I've met!:)

Korinne
1 Review
05/24/2015

My bouquet was more beautiful than I thought possible! I found my top bouquet on pinterest and it was made by Kato Florals and I asked for one similar and mine was somehow more even more stunning!

Recently Married

Choosing Kato Florist was one of the best decisions we made throughout our wedding planning process. Maria is the sweetest person in the entire world and was incredibly reliable, efficient, and hard working. My dream was to have peonies in my wedding and while many other florists made it seem out of reach for us (given our budget), Maria reassured me and said "I will make sure you have your peonies" . From that moment I knew that by choosing Kato Florist, the vision I had for my wedding flowers would come true. Kato Florist greatly exceeded every single expectation we had. Maria was always the quickest to respond, the easiest to talk to, and the most understanding when dealing with the MANY changes we had for our flower order. With every change, she sent an updated price quote which is very helpful! She is also very respectful of your budget! When you choose Kato Florist for your wedding, you will feel like a VIP, like you are their one and only customer. All of the beautiful work aside (I will get to that later), the customer service aspect of working with Maria makes her the best. She is a genuine, down to earth person who takes her work personally. You can tell that being a florist is much more than just a job for her. She is passionate about what she does, and her beautiful flower arrangements show that! I cannot say enough about how much I loved our flowers. I don't think i will ever see flowers more beautiful than the ones we had at our wedding. Our centerpieces were perfectly arranged, filled with bright color. The bouquets were flawless and so much more beautiful than I could have imagined. To show how talented Maria is, I must say that our altar flowers were completely planned by her. We had asked for a blanket of flowers to display on the altar of our Cathedral, and what we got was completely stunning. Maria knew our vision so well and was able to produce the arrangement without any further suggestions. We told her we trusted her and I am so glad we did!

Victoria
05/15/2015

I was so happy with Kato Floral designs! She did an amazing job! She totally understood the look I wanted and the flowers added so much to the wedding! They were so beautiful and fresh! We got so many compliments!
Maria was very responsive and easy to work with. We were planning our wedding from New York without a planner, but working with her made the process a breeze! She was totally willing to work with our budget and her prices were very reasonable. She was able to do everything we asked for and really went above and beyond to be sure everything was perfect.
Not only is she a wonderful florist, but also a very nice, person who was a pleasure to work with! I would HIGHLY recommend Kato Florals to anyone looking for beautiful flowers and centerpieces for any type of event!

Recently Married

Kato Floral Designs was dedicated to bringing my vision to life. Maria was so helpful and stress-alleviating. She was always available to discuss or meet to talk about the vision and all of my wants. More than being a great florist and vendor, she is a genuine person. My grandmother passed away just 8 days before the wedding. When Maria found out from someone else, she went back to her studio and made me the most beautiful arrangement. She then brought it to me at my grandmother's house just a few hours after my grandmother passed away. It is the little things that mean the most. I'll only recommend Kato Floral Designs to any and every Savannah/Low Country bride.

Tammy
03/28/2015

Maria was wonderful to work with and the flowers were beautiful. Especially our daughter's bouquet. There was one minor hick-up with some baby's breath, but Maria jumped in and it was corrected in a timely fashion. I would highly recommend her for any event.

Services Used: Flowers

Maria was awesome! She was very reasonably priced and worked within our budget. She was very helpful and gave lots of good advice since I am not very good with flowers. She was always willing to meet or talk with me and help plan exactly what we had envisioned for our wedding. My bouquet was stunning, her centerpieces were beautiful, and all the boutonnieres, bridesmaids' bouquets, and additional work she did was excellent! I would highly recommend Maria to anyone looking for flowers for any event! She definitely went above and beyond to make our wedding beautiful even on a budget!!

Services Used: Flowers

I just cannot say enough wonderful things about Kato. I live in Atlanta and found Kato through online reviews. Maria was wonderful to work with. She listened to what I had in mind for our wedding and helped our vision come to life. The flowers she was able to find for our early spring were gorgeous and exactly what I had in mind. She went above and beyond what we expected, and I can't recommend her enough.

VERONICA
03/22/2015

Kato Floral Designs was very good to work with- they were very professional and kind. Maria prepared the flowers that we ordered based on email pictures and they were priced well and looked lovely.
They were delivered in plenty of time. The communication was great.
We would highly recommend Kato Florist to anyone who is in need of fresh flower arrangements.

Services Used: Flowers

Kato Floral Designs did a wonderful job with the flowers for my destination wedding in Savannah, including flowers for the bridal party, wedding ceremony decor and centerpieces at the reception. Maria is delightful to work with and after meeting her I didn't really consider anyone else. It was a pleasure from start to finish.