Kato Floral Designs

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Maria was recommended to me by a close friend for a floral arrangement for valentine's day. She completely amazed me with her design. Her professionalism and follow through is nothing short of impressive. The services surpassed anything I've seen in Savannah.

• Wedding: 04/17/2016
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough amazing things about Maria. I don't live in Savannah and planned my wedding from South Florida but Maria assured me that I could do this from afar. On top of that, we didn't have a lot of time to put everything together, planning only a few months in advance. Kato was recommended to me and from day one after a few phone calls and emails, she knew my vision. When she dropped off my flowers, I almost cried. It was exactly what I wanted! Everything she promised and more. Bottom line, she is amazing and you won't be disappointed! Thank you Maria for making my day magical!

• Wedding: 02/22/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Maria did a great job regarding our flower decorations for our wedding in February. I just sent her a detailed overview of what I like and how I picture the centerpieces and bouquet. When we arrived to the location, the flowers (centerpieces and bouquet) were even prettier than I thought they would be and they were exactly how I wanted it to be and even better :-)

• Wedding: 02/15/2015
Laura
  • Flexibility: 5.0

All I had to do was tell her color of flowers and she executed! She did such a great job!

• Wedding: 02/14/2015
Cherrelle and Eric
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I recently got married in Savannah, GA at a marina. I had read reviews of many florists and emailed several to get quotes. Maria Kato was the most responsive florist I came in contact with. She is very friendly, knowledgeable, and accommodating. She went to my venue twice (not easy to get to in a gated community) and came up with the most beautiful arrangements. I told her what colors I wanted and gave her free reign over everything else. I couldn't be more happy. The flowers arrived at the exact time she said they would, and everything was perfect. This was the least stressful part of planning my wedding! I'm so thankful for Maria and her talent.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Maria is one of the most talented florist I know. She is truly passionate about what she does! She puts every ounce of dedication and passion into her arrangements. I would highly recommend Maria to anyone. You will not be disappointed!

Mali
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely the BEST!!!!!!! The five star rating ,which is the highest score one can give, on this site does not begin to rate Maria Kato!!!

Elizabeth
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I scheduled with Maria after being recommended to her through a friend. Maria is truly the best! She goes above and beyond to make your special day better than you could have ever imaged. From centerpieces to bouquets, she was able to capture my vision and make it real. I have never met someone who cares so deeply for her brides. I would highly recommend Maria to anyone!

• Flexibility: 5.0

All I can say is WOW. Kato Floral Design took my wedding venue to the next level!!! She was everything I could ask for and more. If you are looking for quality, excellence, and exceptional service look no further!!

• Wedding: 01/03/2015
Ashley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Maria was excellent to work with throughout the entire planning process. She responded quickly to emails and phone calls and displayed consistent friendliness and professionalism. She exceeded my expectations with her beautiful arrangements on the big day. I recommend her highly!

• Wedding: 12/28/2014
Jenni
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Maria was a joy to work with! She created the most amazing arrangements, centerpieces, and bouquets, for my daughters wedding. She went over and beyond to capture her vision. The quality of the flowers were superb and abundant! She kept close communications, and met with us several times to finalize the details. Excellent service!!

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kato's Floral designs provides beautiful and enchanting floral designs. Maria is an absolute sweetheart and she makes things happen. She truly goes above and beyond to make your wedding magical. Above all, Maria truly listens to your needs and she helps you make your wedding look exactly the way you want it not only with flowers but providing contacts from her strong network. She is a goldmine for weddings!

P.S. she has true island style!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Ms. Maria Kato of Kato Floral Designs did an awesome job with the flowers for my wedding! I really enjoyed working with her. She provided the most beautiful floral arrangements. My guests are still talking about how beautiful the flowers were. Ms. Maria's floral work is AMAZING!

• Wedding: 12/07/2014
Ashley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing florist! Maria did a magnificent job on my wedding flowers. Just took my ideas and gave me exactly what I wanted plus went above and beyond.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Maria Kato did a fabulous job with my flowers. She brought to life what I was envisioning with very little instruction. I wanted to incorporate lots of candles in with the flowers, but I was not sure how to begin. She really brought it together for me. She was very easy to work with, responsive and her price was very reasonable. She not only far exceeded my expectations, but many of my guests went out of their way to tell me how much they loved the arrangements and how they worked so well with the room (Viennese Ballroom at the Mansion). She came recommended and for good reason.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Maria was incredible to work with! I was truly blown away by the magnitude and quality of the flowers. She produced the arrangements, centerpieces, bouquets, and more exactly as I had envisioned. The flowers were one of the single most important things to me and they were executed beautifully. She was so willing to go the extra mile to find and/or produce exactly what I wanted for our centerpieces. The flowers were lush and abundant, and the cost was so reasonable considering the amount of flowers we received. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I would recommend Kato Floral Designs ten times over.

912-508-1166
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment