Kato Floral Designs

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Maria was recommended to me by a close friend for a floral arrangement for valentine's day. She completely amazed me with her design. Her professionalism and follow through is nothing short of impressive. The services surpassed anything I've seen in Savannah.

Brittany
06/13/2015

Maria Kato was very friendly and helpful when picking out the flowers for our wedding. I came to her with a vision and she exceeded it! She was quick to respond to emails, was readily available to meet to go over our floral needs in person, and made our wedding venue look amazing the day of the wedding!

Services Used: Flowers

Maria did the flowers for my daughter's wedding last weekend. They were absolutely perfect. My phone hasn't stopped ringing with people calling to compliment the flowers. The bouquets went above and beyond our expectations, the church looked like something out of a movie, etc. Maria was a dream to work with. Always early to every meeting, so respectful and kind. I only wish every vendor had her personality and graciousness. I would trust her with anything. She is honest, generous and wonderful. I highly recommend her!!!

Private User
Recently Married

Choosing Kato Florist was one of the best decisions we made throughout our wedding planning process. Maria is the sweetest person in the entire world and was incredibly reliable, efficient, and hard working. My dream was to have peonies in my wedding and while many other florists made it seem out of reach for us (given our budget), Maria reassured me and said "I will make sure you have your peonies" . From that moment I knew that by choosing Kato Florist, the vision I had for my wedding flowers would come true. Kato Florist greatly exceeded every single expectation we had. Maria was always the quickest to respond, the easiest to talk to, and the most understanding when dealing with the MANY changes we had for our flower order. With every change, she sent an updated price quote which is very helpful! She is also very respectful of your budget! When you choose Kato Florist for your wedding, you will feel like a VIP, like you are their one and only customer. All of the beautiful work aside (I will get to that later), the customer service aspect of working with Maria makes her the best. She is a genuine, down to earth person who takes her work personally. You can tell that being a florist is much more than just a job for her. She is passionate about what she does, and her beautiful flower arrangements show that! I cannot say enough about how much I loved our flowers. I don't think i will ever see flowers more beautiful than the ones we had at our wedding. Our centerpieces were perfectly arranged, filled with bright color. The bouquets were flawless and so much more beautiful than I could have imagined. To show how talented Maria is, I must say that our altar flowers were completely planned by her. We had asked for a blanket of flowers to display on the altar of our Cathedral, and what we got was completely stunning. Maria knew our vision so well and was able to produce the arrangement without any further suggestions. We told her we trusted her and I am so glad we did!

Private User
Recently Married

Kato Floral Designs was dedicated to bringing my vision to life. Maria was so helpful and stress-alleviating. She was always available to discuss or meet to talk about the vision and all of my wants. More than being a great florist and vendor, she is a genuine person. My grandmother passed away just 8 days before the wedding. When Maria found out from someone else, she went back to her studio and made me the most beautiful arrangement. She then brought it to me at my grandmother's house just a few hours after my grandmother passed away. It is the little things that mean the most. I'll only recommend Kato Floral Designs to any and every Savannah/Low Country bride.

Tammy
03/28/2015

Maria was wonderful to work with and the flowers were beautiful. Especially our daughter's bouquet. There was one minor hick-up with some baby's breath, but Maria jumped in and it was corrected in a timely fashion. I would highly recommend her for any event.

Services Used: Flowers

Maria was awesome! She was very reasonably priced and worked within our budget. She was very helpful and gave lots of good advice since I am not very good with flowers. She was always willing to meet or talk with me and help plan exactly what we had envisioned for our wedding. My bouquet was stunning, her centerpieces were beautiful, and all the boutonnieres, bridesmaids' bouquets, and additional work she did was excellent! I would highly recommend Maria to anyone looking for flowers for any event! She definitely went above and beyond to make our wedding beautiful even on a budget!!

Services Used: Flowers

I just cannot say enough wonderful things about Kato. I live in Atlanta and found Kato through online reviews. Maria was wonderful to work with. She listened to what I had in mind for our wedding and helped our vision come to life. The flowers she was able to find for our early spring were gorgeous and exactly what I had in mind. She went above and beyond what we expected, and I can't recommend her enough.

VERONICA
03/22/2015

Kato Floral Designs was very good to work with- they were very professional and kind. Maria prepared the flowers that we ordered based on email pictures and they were priced well and looked lovely.
They were delivered in plenty of time. The communication was great.
We would highly recommend Kato Florist to anyone who is in need of fresh flower arrangements.

Services Used: Flowers

Kato Floral Designs did a wonderful job with the flowers for my destination wedding in Savannah, including flowers for the bridal party, wedding ceremony decor and centerpieces at the reception. Maria is delightful to work with and after meeting her I didn't really consider anyone else. It was a pleasure from start to finish.

Services Used: Flowers

I cannot say enough amazing things about Maria. I don't live in Savannah and planned my wedding from South Florida but Maria assured me that I could do this from afar. On top of that, we didn't have a lot of time to put everything together, planning only a few months in advance. Kato was recommended to me and from day one after a few phone calls and emails, she knew my vision. When she dropped off my flowers, I almost cried. It was exactly what I wanted! Everything she promised and more. Bottom line, she is amazing and you won't be disappointed! Thank you Maria for making my day magical!

Services Used: Flowers

I live in FL and but we got married in Savannah on 02/21/15. I found all my vendors through Wedding Wire. I had read all the reviews and Kato Floral Designs seemed like the perfect choice. From the moment I started working with Maria, we had a connection! She was so easy to work with and was able to work with my budget. I literally was speechless when I saw all of her hard work come together on my wedding day. She blew me away with her floral designs as it was exactly what I had always imagined. Maria is a true professional and sooooooo talented!!! I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out and Kato Floral Designs was a HUGE part of it. I highly recommend them and am so thankful to Maria and her team. :-)

Laura
1 Review
02/15/2015

Maria did a great job regarding our flower decorations for our wedding in February. I just sent her a detailed overview of what I like and how I picture the centerpieces and bouquet. When we arrived to the location, the flowers (centerpieces and bouquet) were even prettier than I thought they would be and they were exactly how I wanted it to be and even better :-)

Cherrelle and Eric
02/14/2015

All I had to do was tell her color of flowers and she executed! She did such a great job!

Services Used: Flowers

I recently got married in Savannah, GA at a marina. I had read reviews of many florists and emailed several to get quotes. Maria Kato was the most responsive florist I came in contact with. She is very friendly, knowledgeable, and accommodating. She went to my venue twice (not easy to get to in a gated community) and came up with the most beautiful arrangements. I told her what colors I wanted and gave her free reign over everything else. I couldn't be more happy. The flowers arrived at the exact time she said they would, and everything was perfect. This was the least stressful part of planning my wedding! I'm so thankful for Maria and her talent.

Mali
1 Review
01/24/2015

Maria is one of the most talented florist I know. She is truly passionate about what she does! She puts every ounce of dedication and passion into her arrangements. I would highly recommend Maria to anyone. You will not be disappointed!