Kato Floral Designs

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Maria was recommended to me by a close friend for a floral arrangement for valentine's day. She completely amazed me with her design. Her professionalism and follow through is nothing short of impressive. The services surpassed anything I've seen in Savannah.

Tammy
03/28/2015

Maria was wonderful to work with and the flowers were beautiful. Especially our daughter's bouquet. There was one minor hick-up with some baby's breath, but Maria jumped in and it was corrected in a timely fashion. I would highly recommend her for any event.

Services Used: Flowers

Maria was awesome! She was very reasonably priced and worked within our budget. She was very helpful and gave lots of good advice since I am not very good with flowers. She was always willing to meet or talk with me and help plan exactly what we had envisioned for our wedding. My bouquet was stunning, her centerpieces were beautiful, and all the boutonnieres, bridesmaids' bouquets, and additional work she did was excellent! I would highly recommend Maria to anyone looking for flowers for any event! She definitely went above and beyond to make our wedding beautiful even on a budget!!

Services Used: Flowers

I just cannot say enough wonderful things about Kato. I live in Atlanta and found Kato through online reviews. Maria was wonderful to work with. She listened to what I had in mind for our wedding and helped our vision come to life. The flowers she was able to find for our early spring were gorgeous and exactly what I had in mind. She went above and beyond what we expected, and I can't recommend her enough.

VERONICA
03/22/2015

Kato Floral Designs was very good to work with- they were very professional and kind. Maria prepared the flowers that we ordered based on email pictures and they were priced well and looked lovely.
They were delivered in plenty of time. The communication was great.
We would highly recommend Kato Florist to anyone who is in need of fresh flower arrangements.

Services Used: Flowers

I cannot say enough amazing things about Maria. I don't live in Savannah and planned my wedding from South Florida but Maria assured me that I could do this from afar. On top of that, we didn't have a lot of time to put everything together, planning only a few months in advance. Kato was recommended to me and from day one after a few phone calls and emails, she knew my vision. When she dropped off my flowers, I almost cried. It was exactly what I wanted! Everything she promised and more. Bottom line, she is amazing and you won't be disappointed! Thank you Maria for making my day magical!

Services Used: Flowers

I live in FL and but we got married in Savannah on 02/21/15. I found all my vendors through Wedding Wire. I had read all the reviews and Kato Floral Designs seemed like the perfect choice. From the moment I started working with Maria, we had a connection! She was so easy to work with and was able to work with my budget. I literally was speechless when I saw all of her hard work come together on my wedding day. She blew me away with her floral designs as it was exactly what I had always imagined. Maria is a true professional and sooooooo talented!!! I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out and Kato Floral Designs was a HUGE part of it. I highly recommend them and am so thankful to Maria and her team. :-)

Laura
02/15/2015

Maria did a great job regarding our flower decorations for our wedding in February. I just sent her a detailed overview of what I like and how I picture the centerpieces and bouquet. When we arrived to the location, the flowers (centerpieces and bouquet) were even prettier than I thought they would be and they were exactly how I wanted it to be and even better :-)

Cherrelle and Eric
02/14/2015

All I had to do was tell her color of flowers and she executed! She did such a great job!

Services Used: Flowers

I recently got married in Savannah, GA at a marina. I had read reviews of many florists and emailed several to get quotes. Maria Kato was the most responsive florist I came in contact with. She is very friendly, knowledgeable, and accommodating. She went to my venue twice (not easy to get to in a gated community) and came up with the most beautiful arrangements. I told her what colors I wanted and gave her free reign over everything else. I couldn't be more happy. The flowers arrived at the exact time she said they would, and everything was perfect. This was the least stressful part of planning my wedding! I'm so thankful for Maria and her talent.

Mali
01/24/2015

Maria is one of the most talented florist I know. She is truly passionate about what she does! She puts every ounce of dedication and passion into her arrangements. I would highly recommend Maria to anyone. You will not be disappointed!

Elizabeth
01/24/2015

Absolutely the BEST!!!!!!! The five star rating ,which is the highest score one can give, on this site does not begin to rate Maria Kato!!!

Services Used: Flowers

I scheduled with Maria after being recommended to her through a friend. Maria is truly the best! She goes above and beyond to make your special day better than you could have ever imaged. From centerpieces to bouquets, she was able to capture my vision and make it real. I have never met someone who cares so deeply for her brides. I would highly recommend Maria to anyone!

Ashley
01/03/2015

All I can say is WOW. Kato Floral Design took my wedding venue to the next level!!! She was everything I could ask for and more. If you are looking for quality, excellence, and exceptional service look no further!!

Jenni
12/28/2014

Maria was excellent to work with throughout the entire planning process. She responded quickly to emails and phone calls and displayed consistent friendliness and professionalism. She exceeded my expectations with her beautiful arrangements on the big day. I recommend her highly!

Services Used: Flowers

Maria was a joy to work with! She created the most amazing arrangements, centerpieces, and bouquets, for my daughters wedding. She went over and beyond to capture her vision. The quality of the flowers were superb and abundant! She kept close communications, and met with us several times to finalize the details. Excellent service!!