Katie Russo Beauty

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I can not even begin to say enough wonderful things about my experience with Katie Russo Beauty. From the first email exchange to hugging the girls goodbye on my wedding day, everything was absolutely perfect! These ladies are professional, talented, and really listen to your wants and needs to ensure that you feel gorgeous on your special day. Also, they made being an out-of-town bride incredibly easy, even squeezing in my hair & make-up trial, as well as spray tan, the week of. I could go on, but just know that you will get the VIP treatment working with KR Beauty. Thanks girls, I have never felt more beautiful!! <3

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I absolutely loved working with Katie Russo Beauty for my wedding day! From the moment I met both Katie and Libby, we were instant friends. They are two of the sweetest, most genuine women who make you feel so welcome AND make you look beautiful. That's a win win to me :) Katie gave me two sprays tans - one for my bridal portraits and one for my wedding day. Both were flawless and lasted over a week. Spray tanning is my weakness and this was by far the best I have gotten. Libby did both my hair and makeup for my trial and wedding day. For the trial, I went to their new studio that is under construction but you can tell it's going to be adorable! They treat you like they have known you forever and make you feel very comfortable. On my wedding day, Libby came to my hotel room where my bridesmaids and I were getting ready and worked her magic. I have never felt more beautiful in my life. Ladies - I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you book with Katie Russo Beauty for your wedding day or any special occasion. You will not regret it and have the experience of a lifetime. It may seem a bit pricey, but you can't skimp on hair and makeup for the best day of your life. I cannot thank the girls of Katie Russo Beauty enough for making my day so special. xoxo Lindsay Sambecki

Recently Married

Absolutely amazing wedding day makeup! We had two artists present and they were so wonderful and gave us the perfect makeup for our big day! Would recommend them to anyone- especially their airbrush makeup- it is amazing. I was the bride and went through tears multiple times in the night and sweating on the dance floor. My makeup held up FLAWLESSLY! Perfect experience.

Yvonne
11/09/2013

Libby was fabulous!!! She understood exactly what i wanted and I couldn't have been happier! I wish I could have her around everyday to help me out with my makeup.

Katie Russo Beauty responded with the following comments:

Thanks Yvonne for your sweet review!!! We were so happy that we could be there with your on your wedding day and through out the whole process!!! All of us ,including Libby :-), are so happy for you!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Katie and her team were great to work with! I actually ended up using them for hair, make-up, and the spray tanning service they offer. I was nervous about using the spray tan, but I did a trial on it first and really liked it so I decided to use it for my wedding day as well. It looked great and gave me a very natural tan--I'm very blonde and pale, and it actually didn't even look like a "tan," it just looked like a natural, darker skin tone. The day of the wedding they did hair and make-up for my whole bridal party, my mom, and me. Everyone looked beautiful and I couldn't believe how amazing my hair and make-up looked. My whole look was everything I was hoping it would be! I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Katie Russo Beauty responded with the following comments:

Thanks girl!! We absolutely loved working with you and being able to be there with you on your big day!! If you ever need anything in the future give us a call! We're so happy for you! Xoxo

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Ari from KR Beuaty provided me for hair and makeup for my wedding. Since the trail she understood exactly what I wanted and executed it perfectly. She was on time at my wedding and was very professional. On a very stressful day with a million things going wrong it was so nice to have a vendor like Ari that I did not have to worry about. Although everything was a bit more expensive than I wanted to pay it was definitely worth it to me!

1+ year ago

Katie Russo Beauty was incredible! I wouldn't have my hair or makeup done by any other team. Jess (makeup) and Leslie (hair) were the best. They were flexible, punctual (early!), and completely understanding of our desires. Jess even worked with my mother at the last minute. It was like having girlfriends over, who just happened to be professionals making you beautiful! My bridesmaids loved them, too, and anyone else would as well! Great experience!

1+ year ago

I found this business through Wedding 101 and could not be more happy with their service! Ari was the artist who took care of me for my wedding. I don't wear a lot of makeup and did not want to wear a lot for my wedding day either, so I was a little worried going into it as I did not want to look like I was wearing too much. The trial was wonderful, and Ari gave me exactly what I was picturing even though I didn't show her any photos and just verbally described my likes and wants. The airbrush makeup she used was great and didn't feel too heavy at all. She was on time on my wedding day to the venue and completed my mom's hair and makeup before mine, which looked so beautiful and appropriate for the occasion. She did my hair and makeup perfectly and in a timely manner for my first look photos. Ari was super friendly and did a wonderful job for both of us. I highly recommend Katie Russo Beauty to all brides!

Landry
10/11/2013

Jess and Jamie were AMAZING. All of my bridesmaids looked GORGEOUS and I had so many compliments about how I looked like I could be on a magazine! Katie Russo's team really outdid themselves with making my wedding party look FABULOUS!! They were also so fun to work with and really made this experience great!

**HIGHLY RECOMMEND**

Joscelyne
10/04/2013

Jess & Leslie were quite the duo!! Both my trial and day-of were perfect experiences. I showed them a few photos of make-up and hair and the girls made it happen! The trial is awesome because then you can see how your make-up photographs and how your hair, wears throughout the night. I went back to the girls with a few tweaks for the big day and everything was absolutely perfect!! Couldn't have asked for a better experience!

2+ years ago

Katie Russo and her team are amazing!! They were able to finish hair and makeup for over 10 girls the morning of my wedding, on time and beautifully. Everyone looked gorgeous and I felt wonderful all day, thanks to Katie Russo Beauty. Thank you guys!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Katie and Leslie did hair and makeup for my daughter's wedding. They arrived at our wedding location and went to work on my daughter (the bride), the 3 other wonderful girls in the wedding party and our beautiful little flower girl. I was also able to take a break and let Katie and Leslie do my hair and makeup for the wedding too. Katie and Leslie were amazing!!!! They were prompt, professional and fun to work with. They took all the stress of doing our hair and makeup away so we could enjoy our day. Thank you Katie and Leslie for making my daugter's wedding day so special. You both were a joy to work with!!!

Anonymous
1 Review
2+ years ago

I'm just now getting around to writing a review, but just wanted everyone to know how amazing this wedding company is. I was recommended by at least six different friends and vendors, and got exactly what I wanted! Leslie Ingram did mine and all my bridesmaids hair, including my mother and aunt as well, and it was simply flawless. I had a whole Pinterest of wedding hair I showed her and then she provided me with her Facebook and instagram pictures, and I chose a style from her own work! I have never had anyone listen to what I wanted as well as Leslie did. She did exactly what I wanted and I couldn't be more pleased. I have many friends planning their wedding and I will be recommending Katie Russo Beauty and Leslie to do their hair!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I am glad we hired Katie Russo Beauty to do the makeup for my wedding party! The girls did an amazing job of making my wedding party look beautiful. The girls were talented, professional and a joy to work with

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Katie was excellent! I had some reccomendations from friends for other makeup artists and Im pretty picky so after a few trial runs with some others I was feeling discouraged. When I heard about Katie I contacted her and right away I we clicked. I chose to have her and her team create the entire look for my wedding party for hair and makeup and do not regret it at all. The consultation was awesome! I really got to know her and Leslie and they tried a few different things to give me what I wanted. Having quite a big wedding party Katie brought on an extra hair stylist and makeup artist to help things run smoothly, the way they work together is incredible, you can tell they love what they do and have pure talent. I had a completly flawless, stress free day thanks to Katie Russo Beauty. She even provided some powder and a lipstick touchup for later in the day, so thoughtful! My mother was so impressed and cant wait for my sister to get married so she can bring them on again! I would most certainly reccommend Katie Russo Beauty for your big day!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Katie Russo and her staff were a pleasure to work with and did a wonderful job.