Katie O' Weddings & Events, LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Katie O’ and her team were integral players to our wedding day vendor lineup! I am an event planner myself and have a lot of experience planning events for non-profits but my husband and I didn’t want to be running around solving problems on our wedding day. We hired team Katie O’ for day-of coordination, which I learned is really much more than just day-of coordination! I sent Katie many emails, and we had many phone calls at night (they offer phone calls after 5pm when your home from work, so helpful!) just running through logistics. Katie is like a really great friend who has all the answers and solves all your problems. Our day of planners Casey and Kelly were so organized, friendly and upbeat. We met them the day before our wedding and they run the entire rehearsal ceremony which I loved since our families had a lot of questions. We held our reception at the Canfield Casino and the day before our wedding Congress Park was a complete construction zone. Casey and Kelly assured me everything would be fine, and it was! They do more than coordinate, they give pep-talks, carry lip-gloss, keep the groomsmen on time, make sure your veil is on point, take care of tipping vendors, and most of all, ensure you enjoy your day-- it’s wonderful! Our families can’t say enough about team Katie O’—I just wish we could do it all over again!

Allison
06/20/2015

We can not say enough about Katie and her team of experts. They are simply amazing. From start to finish they kept my always late family happy, and on schedule! We had a tent wedding at Saratoga Polo Club with around 275 ppl attending. The ceremony and the reception were both at the Polo Club, Katie organized and executed everything from rehearsal, pictures, happy hour, ceremony and reception with out a hitch! I literally think she was conducting the bus shuttles at the end of the night. My biggest concern was ordering around the 20+ bridal party and looking like BRIDEZILLA during rehearsal. With her & her team this was far from the case. Everyone knew exactly what they should be doing, where to stand, what to say, and that eased my nerves 100%. She allowed me to focus on our day and not the stressful details. If anyone including vendors had questions they went to her, and believe me people have a million questions.. If your getting married YOU NEED KATIE!! Not to mention she has fabulous taste and ideas for your big day. We cant say enough about her & her staff and I have been recommending her to all of my friends. Enjoy your planning :)

Kimberly
06/06/2015

Katie O and her team are simply amazing! I'm going to try to do them justice, but likely won't because that's how incredible they are. The support they provide is truly invaluable and goes beyond just the "day-of". I can honestly say my wedding was absolutely perfect and everything went off without a hitch mostly in part to the Katie O team. There was not one detail they overlooked, and they were there to take care of every need, big or small. Everyone was on time, everything was in place and they ensured we had the best day possible. I did not have to worry or think twice about one thing as I knew they had it covered. I honestly couldn't imagine how my day would have went had they not been there. I am so thankful to have had the Katie O team on my big day, and HIGHLY recommend them to any bride-to-be!

Anya
05/30/2015

The Katie O' Wedding & Events team is amazing!!!!! We had such a wonderful experience with Katie, Nate, Megan and Kelly- they truly went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day flowed smoothly and that we were stress- free! They made us feel like guests at our own wedding and it was an incredible feeling to be able to fully enjoy the day and leave every detail (big or small) in their capable hands. They were so much more than a "day of coordinator" and Katie was there throughout the wedding planning process to answer any questions I had and provide her opinions and insights to help guide our decisions. I would 100% recommend Katie O' to any bride-to-be - our wedding day would not have been so perfect without them!

Todd
05/24/2015

Katie O was on point throughout the entire wedding planning and especially during the weekend. She knows a ton of local vendors to provide great recommendations. A great overall person and team to help plan a big event!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Katie and her crew were absolutely amazing!!! i can't say enough good things to explain how helpful they were the day of my wedding. People don't understand how much thought goes into planning a wedding, and they literally all went above and beyond for me, my family, and friends. I would recommend this crew again and again to any bride, or person needs help planning a special event!!!

Services Used: Officiant, Wedding Planning
Recently Married

Working with KOWE was fantastic ! Katie made the wedding day stress free and allowed everyone to have an amazing day !

05/01/2015

I can't say enough wonderful things about Katie O' and her fabulous staff! Having Katie & Casey help with ideas and the wedding planning process, including setting up and attending vendor meetings, was such a relief. I always felt like they were on top of everything!! It was great not to worry that I was missing something important or forgetting to take care of something on time.
Katie was so easily accessible … phone calls, meetings. Working with her made everything fun!
Having Katie & the staff on site the day of the wedding made everything flow so smoothly. I can't imagine how the day would have gone had she not been there while I was getting ready. My gown ripped in the back. Really ripped!!! Katie didn't say anything as she was fixing things and I honestly didn't know what had happened or how bad it was until I saw it the next morning. So grateful she was there!! I might have panicked a little LOL.
The day of the wedding, I didn't have to think about where to be, what was next, or being late for anything …. It made the whole day worry free and all my husband and I had to do was enjoy ourselves. She also made sure that our families were taken care of, anything they needed she was on top of it!! As we were getting ready, Katie's assistant Casey ran to the store for baby formula for my sister's 2 month old (oops! we forgot that!).
Katie O' was the best investment we made for the wedding! Top notch wedding planner and totally fun!
Thanks Katie!

Lisa
12/13/2014
4.7

When we first got engaged in NYC, a family friend strongly suggested that we hire someone to help us plan our Saratoga wedding. As soon as we sat down with Katie O’, her energy and enthusiasm were apparent. Katie's excitement about us, our story, our plans and ideas gave me permission to be un-self-consciously excited to be a bride. We really felt like she 'got' us, and her suggestions of vendors were always on point.
We started working with Katie 16 months before our wedding. There was an initial flurry of activity, followed by many laid-back monthly calls, and finally, a big stressful, frenetic push at the end. My anxiety definitely got the best of me at times - and because I had lost my mom the year before, I often felt like I was performing on a highwire of emotion without a net. Jason and I took on a lot of creative control over the details, but as the pace of planning ramped up in the last three months, I needed more help, or at least reassurance. Katie's increased involvement at the end was invaluable. At one point, she (and her lovely, patient husband) even drove out to my dad's house to show us linen samples and help us decide on some final details. Even though planning got tense at times, Katie stepped up when I needed her and got things done.
Katie really sparkled during the weekend of the wedding. She and her team were our right hand (wo)men at the last meeting at the Casino, made our welcome bags and delivered them to the hotels, coordinated our rehearsal on Friday night, brought lunch on the morning of the wedding, helped us get from the mansion to the Casino and made sure we looked perfect as Katie herself sent us down the aisle to start the show. My background is in theater and the best compliment I can pay Katie is that she was an incredible stage manager: everything happened on time, exactly as we had planned it, and if anything went wrong, I don't even know about it. I cannot imagine things running as smoothly without her.

Recently Married

Katie and her team were exceptional. My daughter's wedding day was fun and relaxing due to them being "in charge" and taking care of every little detail! Katie and her team took care of business while being personable, organized and efficient. We'll worth the expense, you will not be disappointed.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I am so happy that I was able to have someone from Katie O' Weddings and Events, LLC at my October wedding . Katie is personable, knowledgeable, professional and so very helpful during the planning process. She truly made me feel at ease that everything would go smoothly. I was fortunate enough to have Jillian and Casey at my wedding, all day. Jillian and Casey helped me beyond belief. I never had to worry about a thing that day and I know that it went so smoothly because of them. They planned for everything! I honestly felt as though they cared about me, my husband, my wedding party and our guests. Some of the things I appreciated the most: setting up the venue, getting me into my dress, blowing bubbles with my flower girl, letting a baby crawl around them, constantly bustling me, making sure I was having fun, changing my shoes, making sure I ate, and having fun themselves! My mom mentioned to me the day after our wedding that she realized she had not worried about anything either. We had a shuttle that must have been easily accessible to our guests because of Jillian and Casey. My mom realized the next day that all our guests got back from the venue safely and she appreciated that. Throughout the entire day and night I felt as though they cared and were genuinely happy for us. By the end of the night they both felt like friends and I LOVE that.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

We used Katio O' for "day of" wedding services and it was the best money we could have spent for our special day. Her team was so prepared, professional and timely. They took all the worry off the bride and groom. I don't ever remember looking at a clock and worrying about the time. My bussel broke at the reception and her team was fixing it before I knew it happened. I would recmend their services to anyone who wants to have a stress-free wedding day!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I'm not sure how we could have planned our wedding without the help of Katie and her team. Living in Denver and planning a wedding in Saratoga, NY was a bit of a challenge. Luckily we immediately started working with Katie who helped us identify the perfect vendors for our reception and also give us advice on the crazy little things we were trying to fit in. We felt like we were working with a lifelong friend throughout the whole process. Her experience and her creativity allowed us to incorporate both a traditional and 80s wedding theme into one. It was EPIC!!!

On the day of the wedding we were in good hands with Megan and Annie on her team, who made sure that all we had to worry about was getting married and having fun. All of the random drama that happens at a wedding was kept out of sight and Katie's team handled it all without any question.

Hiring Katie and her team was the best decision we made to ensure our wedding was one to remember and completely stress free. Her team went over and beyond our expectations. We HIGHLY recommend Katie O' to anyone looking to ensure their wedding is the best!!!

Recently Married

The other brides were not kidding when they said Katie O was the greatest investment they made during the wedding process. As a super "Type A" individual I thought I had wedding planning down. I had no trouble picking vendors, budgeting, etc.- it wasn't until I was set to figure out the logistics of organizing a bridal party of 20 that I realized I need a professional. I knew Katie was the answer to my prayers (as well as my mom's and fiancés') from the day I met her. She is warm, kind, and on top of her game! Chelsea was the day of coordinator for our August wedding and was absolutely awesome to work with. She was quick to respond to any and all of my emails no matter how detailed the question. For the last month and especially the last week I didn't have to worry about anything. I was able to enjoy the week leading up to my wedding in the company of my bridesmaids, as I knew all the vendor details were taken care of. At the rehearsal Chelsea, Katie, and Nate kept us on schedule and assisted in ironing out the last minute kinks. On the day of the wedding Chelsea and Katie were there making sure every detail had been addressed. I was able to enjoy every second of my wedding day, knowing all the details were taken care of and the pros were making sure we were on time (and early!). Hiring Katie O and her amazing team was the best decision I made. No matter the size of your wedding being able to relinquish control and enjoy the wedding is the greatest gift a bride can give herself!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Every bride needs Katie and her team the day of their wedding! Katie and team stay the entire time during your wedding and bring energy and professionalism that helps you truly enjoy your day and realize you're in good hands.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I didn't think that I would need a wedding planner, but as soon as I booked KOWE, I was far more grateful that I did, than I ever thought! My husband and I moved to Florida in the middle of planning an Albany NY wedding! Katie O made me feel like I was home the entire time! We Skyped for our initial meeting and she emailed me constantly to keep me up to date with everything. When I was in town for my shower she made sure to meet with me in person. Since Katie herself was already booked on my day I was assigned her Sr. Executive Chelsea. The team of these two pre-wedding and during couldn't have been more perfect. Chelsea was with me in the bridal suite until the last guest left our venue. Assistant Kailee was on-site all day. My family and friends actually got to enjoy the getting ready process and wedding instead of having to worry about details. KOWE was fantastic at that...so much so that we were AHEAD of schedule at some points! No request was too big or too difficult. They allowed me to just drift through the day as a bride! They truly made us "sparkle" all day long. I highly recommend KOWE and her team!