Kate Brown Photography

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

So good!!!! Our friend recommended her and I am glad he did.

She met Ryan and I with short notice to do our engagment photos in Grand Rapids, we live in Seattle, WA.

Her photos are amazing!!!!! I love her modern edge.

She is so creative with her photos from awesome poses to candid shots. He eye for photography is a true gift.

She is so nice. Her assistant was great too on the wedding day. They both were a great team. I want another wedding just for them to come take more pictures!!

Thanks for making it so much fun, and for not judging me for wearing indoor soccer shoes as my wedding shoes :)

• Wedding: 08/17/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

So far so good! I havent seen all of my pictures yet. She did post some on her blog and they look great. I was very impressed with Kate's professionalism and personability. I was very comfortable with her. Her prices are great considering the area. I didnt have to talk to Kate much on the day of the wedding, she just did her thing without interrupting. She showed up in many of my guests pictures, so I know that she was all of over the place getting tons of shots. She had a good attitude throughout the day even though we kept her running around in the heat. She may not have years of experience, but she did a great job and I would recommend her to anyone!

• Wedding: 07/09/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

KateBrown Photography was AMAZING. Her style appealed to me at first, and her overall professionalism and passion for her craft really sealed the deal. Our pictures were not only impecable, but so well taken. We didn't feel posed. We were just enjoying our wedding day, and it truly shown through. I am thrilled to be able to have those moments captured forever by someone so fantastic, and talented as Kate. I would refer anyone asking about a photographer to get a hold of her.

• Wedding: 05/13/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kate is the best photographer! Her ideas and photos turned out fantastic! I recommend her to anyone! She made the whole day fun!

• Wedding: 03/19/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kate Brown Photography did an amzing job at our wedding. Everybody loved them, both families, from Romania and the U.S. Their friendy personalities and professionalism was complemented left and right by everybody.
We are very happy we picked them and we thank them for all their hard work.

• Wedding: 10/30/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kate did a wonderful job for our wedding! She is such a hard working person, it's very rare! She has an eye for this and her pictures are just splendid! I would recommend her to anybody and although it's my pleasure writing about my experience with Kate, I think the pictures speak for themselves. I feel lucky to have met Kate and I am grateful to her for making my wedding day so special! Thank you Kate!

• Wedding: 10/30/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kate was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! She was always quick to respond to emails or phone calls, she was very fun to work with, she was professional, reasonably priced for what she did, and EVERYONE LOVED her!!! I would rehire Kate to do pictures for me anytime and I would definitely refer her to other people! She is a very hard worker and she also doesn't mind taking suggestions from you! She works for you and does what you need/want! My husband and I are pregnant with our first child and already plan on having Kate do the newborn pictures! I can't say enough good about her!

• Wedding: 06/19/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kate is so talented! She isn't just a skilled photographer (her pics are beautiful!!), she knows how to listen and communicate. She'll work with you to make sure that your pictures are exactly what you want-- and she'll offer great ideas that you haven't even thought of yet.
Kate did our wedding photos in August 2009, and we are still getting comments about our "amazing" photographer....

• Wedding: 08/21/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were so glad to have Kate photograph our wedding. She did a fantastic job and definitely exceeded our expectations. She has a great eye and will continue to do amazing work.

-Ben and Laura DeHaan

• Wedding: 05/31/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing and very talented photographer! She was so positive and friendly when shooting our wedding and engagement photos that it kept a sense of intimacy between my fiancee/husband and I while still capturing great shots. I recommend Kate Brown Photography to ANYone I meet. I plan on using her for when we have kids, and eventually big family gatherings.

• Wedding: 12/29/2006
Profile Picture
MaggsHG
1 Review
269-207-6396
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards