Karla Cassidy Designs

Value
Flexibility
Julie
11/29/2014

Where do I begin? Karla was an absolute treat to work with. The flowers were beyond perfect, but that is just the start. She was constantly reassuring, responded extremely quickly to all of my questions, and created flower arrangements that blended with our vision perfectly. Planning a wedding can be stressful, but working with someone like Karla makes the process so much easier. My best friend recommended her to me and I am forever in her debt! I would recommend her to any Bride!

Services Used: Flowers

Karla was awesome from the start! I was not a bride who had dreamed about their wedding flowers their whole life. When Karla asked what I was looking for I gave her a very vague idea and she just ran with it! My wedding flowers were absolutely stunning and more beautiful than I ever could have imagined! My videographer even said that they were the prettiest he had seen in the past year (and he does a lot of weddings!). Karla was always very responsive, helpful and flexible! She was also very reasonably priced. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for their wedding flowers!

Services Used: Flowers

KARLA CASSIDY IS AMAZING! She is hands down the most talented and wonderful person to work with. She will work with any budget to make your vision come to life. She was able to put together proposals with photos and ideas that I loved. She is conscious of your budget but doesn't hold back to give you exactly what you want. This was one of the best vendor decisions I have ever made. Book her ASAP!!!

CK
09/27/2014

Karla did such a great job with my wedding flowers! Throughout the planning process she was extremely responsive and had great ideas and input for which I was so thankful. Karla worked with me to update my proposal as I had a new idea or had to make a change to stay within budget. The flowers on my wedding day were amazing- I told her a few times throughout planning that although I had this idea of what I wanted, she should try to coordinate and that I trusted her vision to do what she thought looked best. I'm so glad I did- the reception flowers, bouquets, ceremony flowers were just perfect for my fall wedding, they were the textures, structures, and colors that I was hoping for. I received so many compliments from my guests who told me they were "obsessed" with them- and I was too! I highly highly recommend Karla Cassidy Designs for wedding flowers!

Services Used: Flowers

It is rare these days to find a vendor exceeds expectations on every level. Karla Cassidy is one of these vendors. If you are lucky enough to hire her for your wedding, you will be amazed at the beautiful flower arrangements she will create with a keen eye and attention to detail. Karla is extremely talented with color choices. Her response time to all of our questions was very quick, making our overall experience stress free. Her prices are extremely competitive, making for an excellent value. If you want to experience the best, call Karla Cassidy Designs. You won't be disappointed.

Services Used: Flowers

Karla was absolutely amazing to work with. She totally got my vision, while providing valuable input and her professional opinion to guide me! She had no problem working within a budget, and made it easy to get MORE than what I was looking for while not exceeding the cost I was comfortable with! She was incredibly professional and responsive, and made the entire process stress-free and so smooth. My flowers on my wedding day were gorgeous, and even more beautiful than I could have imagined. Guests were commenting on them all night. Can't recommend her highly enough!!

Services Used: Flowers

From a handful of phone calls and emails, Karla Cassidy spun floral beauty out of thin air. She took our vague ideas and multiple sample photos and created what was perfect for us. When her bouquets arrived to our hotel room, I was truly awed. And after the wedding, our guests repeatedly, and excitedly, told us that our flowers were not the "usual wedding flowers." She made our event beautiful, unique and special; all the while, being a pleasure with whom to work.

Services Used: Flowers

I cannot say enough good things about Karla and her work. Her execution of my vision went above and beyond what I could have imagined. Our flowers - from the centerpieces to the bouquets to the pew decor (just everything) - were absolutely breathtaking and had everyone talking. And working with Karla was a dream - she's responsive, flexible, knowledgeable, and warm. If all that wasn't enough, she worked within our budget and provided excellent guidance to make the most of it.

Recently Married

Karla did my friends wedding a few years before our own, and I never even LOOKED at another florist because I had seen her work and knew it was what we were looking for. Karla made all of the planning so easy! Her way of getting feedback was so perfect, especially when a bride has 1485947437069547 things on their plate then throwing in the flowers can just push you over the edge, but not with Karla. My bouquet was simply so elegant as well as the bridesmaids bouquets. Our wedding cake flowers gave the perfect pop of color and she is just so much fun to work with. I absolutely recommend checking her out :o)

Services Used: Flowers

Totally Amazing! Karla is a joy to work with. The flowers were beyond breathtaking. Every detail was perfect. Karla is friendly, flexible and detail orientated. Karla worked well with each of our vendors ensuring that every detail was flawless. Exceeded my every expectation in every way. The most beautiful flowers I have ever seen, and a truly wonderful person to work with!!! I would HIGHLY recommend!

Recently Married

Karla was absolutely amazing throughout everything!! The flowers were stunning and added a true sense of magic to the day. Due to our schedules and a bit of distance between us we didn't even meet until our wedding day but Karla made it so easy for us to communicate to her exactly what we wanted through Pinterest and phone conversations. She hit is spot on! Karla was able to share our excitement for our wedding day and appreciated the importance. She gave welcome and honest guidance and provided beautiful arrangements. We look forward to using her again for another event!

Recently Married

Karla was such a pleasure to work with! She could understand my vision and was able to bring it to life! My vintage romance wedding was elegant and glamorous. My bouquet made me cry with joy! She even created a beautiful backdrop for our ceremony with ribbon streamers, candles and bud vases. I highly recommend working with Karla!!

Services Used: Flowers

Karla was absolutely a joy to work with!! I knew nothing about flowers but knew exactly what color scheme I wanted for my wedding so I figured it would be hard to convey what I was looking for. Boy was I wrong! All I had to do was tell Karla what colors I wanted and the overall feel I was looking for and she took it from there and made our wedding look absolutely gorgeous. Every decoration from the aisle to the tables to the bouquets were exquisite. Karla Cassidy Designs is the florist to choose when planning your special day.

Services Used: Flowers

There are truly not enough stars to sum up how AMAZING of a job Karla Cassidy did with the flowers for my wedding. With just the few pictures I sent her of some basic flower colors and types that I loved, she was able to create my dream bouquet right from what I imagined it to be! She is so quick to respond to emails and is very passionate about her work. I received so many compliments regarding the flowers and table centerpieces and I cannot thank Karla enough! She has been a true pleasure to work with and made the stressful event of planning a wedding an enjoyable and exciting process. I have recommended her for my best friend's wedding this November and would do the same for any bride looking for a picture perfect wedding!

Melissa
06/27/2014

I've never seen more beautiful flowers! Karla was able to help me see my vision perfectly! And she is sweet as can be!

Carmen
1 Review
06/14/2014

Some girls dream about the dress and others the perfect venue, but for me, the FLOWERS were the most important detail of the wedding! I grew up as a florist's daughter, so I've been admiring and critiquing wedding flowers since I can remember. Obviously, this meant that no average designer would suffice. When my fiancé and I first met Karla, I knew we had the right person for the job. I had a list of all flowers I loved, all that I didn't want, and our vision. She listened to everything, gave great feedback and then followed up with regular emails to work out all of the details. It was perfect because I didn't have to decide everything in one moment which led to a gradual unfolding of the special elements that were so meaningful! When the day came and the flowers arrived, I was IN LOVE! Karla had taken my vision and created something even more spectacular than I could have hoped for! I would say with all confidence that she is the ONLY designer to consider for your wedding!!!