Karla Cassidy Designs

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

I loved working with Karla! I was planning our wedding from out of town, and Karla was so flexible and easy to plan with through email, and I loved her creativity and range in the images she showed me. She was lovely, professional, and responsive - Karla even made an extra last-minute bouquet just a few days before the wedding. She took care of everything on the day of the wedding, and the flowers were absolutely beautiful - I got compliments on them all night!

Services Used: Flowers

Karla designed the flowers for our wedding and did an excellent job. She was highly responsive to our emails and truly cared about creating floral arrangements that matched our "vision." We knew very little about the technical aspects of flowers, but we knew what we liked, and we sent a bunch of pictures to Karla to give her a sense of what we wanted for our wedding. She did a great job synthesizing our aesthetic using the pictures and made suggestions based on pricing and which flowers were in season. We would highly recommend her to anyone getting married who wants beautiful and affordable flowers!

Services Used: Flowers

Karla does a beautiful job organizing and helping you plan out the flowers you need. She responds within 1-2 days and answers all questions and her prices are very reasonable! Highly recommended!

Services Used: Flowers

Karla is amazing! My husband and I got married in April and Karla was our florist. We had first contacted a different florist that was recommended to us by a friend but I wasn't happy with the lack of correspondence so I moved on. I'm so glad I did!

As soon as we met Karla, we knew she was our girl! First of all, she is adorable and fun to chat with! We came to our meeting prepared with inspiration pics and described to her our vision and she did the rest! She's done many wedding at our venue so she was able to give us an idea of what we'd need for flowers and a realistic budget. This guidance was so helpful because we really had no idea what to expect!

When it came closer to the wedding, she started sending emails with a few simple questions at a time. Even though this was the peak of wedding craziness and stress, Karla's style is so calm and laid back - no added stress at all! Even when I had a hard time deciding on answers to some of her questions, she said we could move on and go back to those questions later. Flowers didn't seem to be my "checkboxes" to check off... she did it for me! She sent me an updated proposal periodically so I knew where we were at with planning and budget.

On the wedding day, our bouquets and arrangements were even more beautiful than we could have imagined! We described our vision as "simple elegance" and she hit the nail on the head! I remember being at the altar and seeing those gorgeous altar arrangements. And when I walked into the reception, I couldn't believe my eyes! Just gorgeous. Every detail! We got so many compliments from our guests!

Another sweet thing Karla did for us... we wanted to repurpose our altar arrangements at our reception and had planned for the bridal party to bring them over with them. But I found out Karla brought them over for us herself!

We couldn't have been happier with Karla and her work. She is one talented lady!

Services Used: Flowers

HOLY MOLY. I cannot even begin to describe how amazing Karla is!!! Honestly, when I first saw the bouquets, I damn near cried - they were GORGEOUS - and that was just the beginning!!! Every single thing she did was just PERFECT. She made my centerpiece vision a reality - I literally could not have imagined it any better than what Karla did, absolute perfection!

Karla made the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception so beautiful. I did a lot of DIY work myself, and it just absolutely floored me how perfectly her floral arrangements worked with what I was going for. I feel so lucky to have worked with Karla. In addition to being SO great with the floral arrangements, she is super easy and fun to work with. A true professional!

03/14/2015

I cannot recommend Karla Cassidy Designs highly enough. Karla was a pleasure to work with and was so incredibly thorough. She maintained frequent contact with me during the planning stages of my wedding to ensure my flowers would be what I envisioned. In addition to her talent, Karla is warm and engaging. I enjoyed all of my interactions with her. I got married at Willowdale Estate and the staff raved about her work.

I sent Karla pictures of arrangements I loved and asked her to work off of some of the images. She expanded on the images in such a beautifully creative way. I was astounded when I walked through my wedding venue before the ceremony. It felt like I was walking through a floral fairy tale. My photographer was just as impressed and created a blog featuring her work at my wedding (Kiki Larouge Photography Blog). I get to enjoy the flowers I had at my wedding for the rest of my life.

Sarah
1 Review
03/07/2015

Karla did an incredible job of understanding my vision and creating beautiful bouquets and decor for our ceromony and reception. She gave us options at various price points and was responsive to all questions and issues. Her designs played a huge part of creating the wedding of our dreams!

Julie
11/29/2014

Where do I begin? Karla was an absolute treat to work with. The flowers were beyond perfect, but that is just the start. She was constantly reassuring, responded extremely quickly to all of my questions, and created flower arrangements that blended with our vision perfectly. Planning a wedding can be stressful, but working with someone like Karla makes the process so much easier. My best friend recommended her to me and I am forever in her debt! I would recommend her to any Bride!

Services Used: Flowers

Karla was awesome from the start!
I was not a bride who had dreamed about their wedding flowers their whole life. When Karla asked what I was looking for I gave her a very vague idea and she just ran with it! My wedding flowers were absolutely stunning and more beautiful than I ever could have imagined! My videographer even said that they were the prettiest he had seen in the past year (and he does a lot of weddings!).
Karla was always very responsive, helpful and flexible! She was also very reasonably priced. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for their wedding flowers!

Services Used: Flowers

KARLA CASSIDY IS AMAZING! She is hands down the most talented and wonderful person to work with. She will work with any budget to make your vision come to life. She was able to put together proposals with photos and ideas that I loved. She is conscious of your budget but doesn't hold back to give you exactly what you want. This was one of the best vendor decisions I have ever made. Book her ASAP!!!

CK
09/27/2014

Karla did such a great job with my wedding flowers! Throughout the planning process she was extremely responsive and had great ideas and input for which I was so thankful. Karla worked with me to update my proposal as I had a new idea or had to make a change to stay within budget. The flowers on my wedding day were amazing- I told her a few times throughout planning that although I had this idea of what I wanted, she should try to coordinate and that I trusted her vision to do what she thought looked best. I'm so glad I did- the reception flowers, bouquets, ceremony flowers were just perfect for my fall wedding, they were the textures, structures, and colors that I was hoping for. I received so many compliments from my guests who told me they were "obsessed" with them- and I was too! I highly highly recommend Karla Cassidy Designs for wedding flowers!

Services Used: Flowers

It is rare these days to find a vendor exceeds expectations on every level. Karla Cassidy is one of these vendors. If you are lucky enough to hire her for your wedding, you will be amazed at the beautiful flower arrangements she will create with a keen eye and attention to detail. Karla is extremely talented with color choices. Her response time to all of our questions was very quick, making our overall experience stress free. Her prices are extremely competitive, making for an excellent value. If you want to experience the best, call Karla Cassidy Designs. You won't be disappointed.

Services Used: Flowers

Karla was absolutely amazing to work with. She totally got my vision, while providing valuable input and her professional opinion to guide me! She had no problem working within a budget, and made it easy to get MORE than what I was looking for while not exceeding the cost I was comfortable with! She was incredibly professional and responsive, and made the entire process stress-free and so smooth. My flowers on my wedding day were gorgeous, and even more beautiful than I could have imagined. Guests were commenting on them all night. Can't recommend her highly enough!!

Services Used: Flowers

From a handful of phone calls and emails, Karla Cassidy spun floral beauty out of thin air. She took our vague ideas and multiple sample photos and created what was perfect for us. When her bouquets arrived to our hotel room, I was truly awed. And after the wedding, our guests repeatedly, and excitedly, told us that our flowers were not the "usual wedding flowers." She made our event beautiful, unique and special; all the while, being a pleasure with whom to work.

Services Used: Flowers

I cannot say enough good things about Karla and her work. Her execution of my vision went above and beyond what I could have imagined. Our flowers - from the centerpieces to the bouquets to the pew decor (just everything) - were absolutely breathtaking and had everyone talking. And working with Karla was a dream - she's responsive, flexible, knowledgeable, and warm. If all that wasn't enough, she worked within our budget and provided excellent guidance to make the most of it.

1+ year ago

Karla did my friends wedding a few years before our own, and I never even LOOKED at another florist because I had seen her work and knew it was what we were looking for. Karla made all of the planning so easy! Her way of getting feedback was so perfect, especially when a bride has 1485947437069547 things on their plate then throwing in the flowers can just push you over the edge, but not with Karla. My bouquet was simply so elegant as well as the bridesmaids bouquets. Our wedding cake flowers gave the perfect pop of color and she is just so much fun to work with. I absolutely recommend checking her out :o)