Kalare Studio

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

my experience with Dan has been nothing but enjoyable, impressive and wonderful. He is very talented and his work is beautiful! I have worked with him a few times and his skill, flexibility and kindness are such a joy to work with it! He captured my wedding day beautifully and I look forward to family portraits in the future.

Services Used: Photography

Dan was fabulous. He and his team were professional, timely, flexible and the most importantly, the pictures were absolutely gorgeous. I would absolutely recommend him as a wedding photographer (or any other important event!) with absolute confidence.

-Amanda

Services Used: Photography

Kalare Studio was extremely professional and helped capture our special day with their incredible talent and artisitc vision. The team was quick and flexable and truly worked their tails off to take pictures of our very large wedding party and everything that was important to us. From the wedding favors, cake, guests, and speeches, etc. They did an incredible job with our wedding pictures and we would recommend them to anyone with a special occasion coming up. Thank you Kalare Studio for caprturing everything and everyone who truly meant something to us on our special day. We will never forget any of it thanks to our everlasting beautiful pictures.

Services Used: Photography

Dan was a pleasure to work with. He was always there when you needed him, very helpful, and the photographs were beautiful and plentiful. Dan was creative and not controlling; he suggested ideas for photographs that brought out the colorful personalities of our wedding party, ourselves and our guests. Many friends and family members who viewed our wedding pictures said that the quality of the photographs was the highest that they have seen to date. We still can't believe that such a high caliber photographer was within our budget.

Services Used: Photography

Amazing, Amazing, Amazing. Thank you for everything. The pictures are plentiful and perfect. The photos are a wonderful combination of beautiful, fun, intimate, jaw dropping and inspiring. Very professional and accommodating. I highly recommend Kalare Studio for your wedding. Thank you Kalare Studio for capturing every special moment on our special day.

Services Used: Photography

My husband and I are very thankful that we had the pleasure to work with Kalare Studio. Their pictures are beautiful, they are very professional and fun to work with. On the day of our wedding, everyone commented on how they worked extra hard to get that perfect photograph. Out of all the vendors that day, they were the only ones that were on time, organized, and delivered what they had promised. We were very pleased and would highly recommend their services to future couples.

Services Used: Photography

Dan is exceptional. He and his team were deemed my SWAT team the entire night. They were all over the place. Very professional and quick to turn around proofs. He is an artist. Only somewhat negative feeback I had was that the assistant who took photographs of the guys wasn't very personable.. but the photos came out great.

Services Used: Photography

Dan was wonderful! We were looking for a photographer that was modern, not your everyday wedding picture taker, yet still for a reasonable price. Dan is all of these things. He is very professional, takes amazing pictures, has really great ideas, and makes you feel very comfortable in front of the camera. One thing I was concerned about with any photographer, was that they would take over at the ceremony and be "in the way" of things. I don't even remember hearing the click of a camera! My husband and I were such a priority at the wedding for Dan, and he really made us feel like that. I will recommend him to anyone I know that is getting married. To us it felt like it wasn't Dan's "job" to take our pictures, like he needs to be there to pay the bills, he really enjoys it, and you can definitely tell in the pictures. It wasn't about making money, he was there to capture our moments on our special day.

4.7

This photographer is an excellent value. He was nice and easy to work with, had a second photographer to support him and take more photos. My family and guests have all commented on the high quality of the images.

Services Used: Photography

Kalare Studio was very easy going and flexible. Having given them practically no feedback or direction about expectations they just went with the flow. I always felt comfortable never put on the spot for photos for photos sake. Instead Kalare Studio captured the wedding in a very spontaneous, artistically sensitive manner. We are absolutely grateful for this generous service.