Reviews (2)

• Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was lucky enough to find Kaitie on a blog and even though I was getting married all the way up in NYC, she agreed to do my wedidng.

My wedding day was wonderful and I am just as thrilled that I have the photos captured by Kaitie to remember it by. I have heard over and over again from friends that our photos are some of the best wedding photos they’ve seen – and I have to agree! Kaitie was a delight to work with before and at the wedding, and made taking what the groom thought would be, “endless” amounts of photos enjoyable. We had a few hiccups with our schedule and Kaitie was able to roll with it and still get every photo I could have wanted. With her talented eye, she captured all the best moments of the day and the details I didn’t get to fully enjoy being busy as the bride. I want to frame almost every picture she took – they are just so wonderful. I’m so grateful I found Kaitie and that she was willing to come all the way up to New York City for our wedding – I’d pick her over any NYC photographer again any day.

After the wedding, she posted a sneak peak blog, then sent me a slideshow, then an online gallery so I could easily download and share all my pictures. A few weeks after that she sent me a USB drive with the high res of ALL my photos for me to use and print as I like - which I hear not all vendors do! She was more than wonderful and you are LUCKY if you can book her for your wedding.
Wedding: 05/04/2013
Services Used: Photography
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  5.0
  • Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My daughter picked Kaitie because she been the photographer at a wedding my daughter was in. I was worried because I was not familiar with her.

She was on time, had a wonderful assistant and knew exactly what pictures to take and when. She helped keep us on schedule!

After just a few minutes of watching Kaitie work I knew that my daughter had made a great choice. She spent 11 hours with us on the wedding day and never took a break.

I am excited to see the finished product.
Wedding: 09/22/2012