Reviews (3)
Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Kaitie does a fascinating job! Her pictures are beautiful, and her turn time is faster than many other photographers. Someone recommended Kaitie to me for photography. I took one look at her website and knew she was going to be the perfect photographer. When we met Kaitie, there was an instant connection. She is so easy and fun to work with and is totally cool! I would highly recommend Kaitie for your wedding photography. She is the best!
Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was lucky enough to find Kaitie on a blog and even though I was getting married all the way up in NYC, she agreed to do my wedidng.

My wedding day was wonderful and I am just as thrilled that I have the photos captured by Kaitie to remember it by. I have heard over and over again from friends that our photos are some of the best wedding photos they’ve seen – and I have to agree! Kaitie was a delight to work with before and at the wedding, and made taking what the groom thought would be, “endless” amounts of photos enjoyable. We had a few hiccups with our schedule and Kaitie was able to roll with it and still get every photo I could have wanted. With her talented eye, she captured all the best moments of the day and the details I didn’t get to fully enjoy being busy as the bride. I want to frame almost every picture she took – they are just so wonderful. I’m so grateful I found Kaitie and that she was willing to come all the way up to New York City for our wedding – I’d pick her over any NYC photographer again any day.

After the wedding, she posted a sneak peak blog, then sent me a slideshow, then an online gallery so I could easily download and share all my pictures. A few weeks after that she sent me a USB drive with the high res of ALL my photos for me to use and print as I like - which I hear not all vendors do! She was more than wonderful and you are LUCKY if you can book her for your wedding.
Wedding: 05/04/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My daughter picked Kaitie because she been the photographer at a wedding my daughter was in. I was worried because I was not familiar with her.

She was on time, had a wonderful assistant and knew exactly what pictures to take and when. She helped keep us on schedule!

After just a few minutes of watching Kaitie work I knew that my daughter had made a great choice. She spent 11 hours with us on the wedding day and never took a break.

I am excited to see the finished product.
Wedding: 09/22/2012