K2Productions DJ

K2Productions DJ

Experience Event Evolution

4214 Shoal Creek Drive
Greensboro, NC 27410 | map
Genres: 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic Rock...
Liability Insurance: Yes
(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Q was absolutely wonderful!!! We have used him for two events this year and each time he has more than met our expectations.

• Wedding: 11/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Outstanding! Everyone at K2 has got it going on! We debated back and forth as to getting a DJ or a Live Band and I am SO happy we decided to go with K2. Mario is such a great guy, and a INCREDIBLE DJ! He had the crowd dancing all night long, even after we made our exit! Great e-mail responses, professional, everything is so organized which really helps the bride out! Love love love, K2! Use them, you won't be disappointed!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Loved working with these guys. Very professional and flexible, and always available to answer my questions!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Lisa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Company did an outstanding job with the lighting for my daughter's wedding. When guests entered the ballroom, the lighting was an integral part of transforming the room into the vision that my daughter had for her wedding. When I look at the pictures, the lighting stands out and helped to create a most beautiful ambiance.

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
Linda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our DJ from K2 was Alex. We LOVED him! He did such a great job. He arrived early and had everything set up in plenty of time. We had great ideas about song selection for entrance songs, first dances, etc. He kept everything moving and made sure everyone had mics when needed for toasts. We requested a wide variety music from beach music and country to salsa and pop. He blended the music perfectly. He kept everyone dancing until the end.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Very professional. Was able to meet all of our lighting needs.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used K2 for my lighting and décor for my wedding and they were fabulous! I work in the hospitality industry and my close friend and wedding planner said K2 was the only way to go and she was right! They are professional, experienced, helpful and flexible. They helped me realize my vision and bring it to life. You can absolutely rely on them to deliver what they promise and do an excellent job. If I didn’t have a friend who was my DJ I would have used them for that too. K2 is the only way to go!

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were extremely happy with the services provided by K2 and would highly recommend their services to any and all. The music selections and transitions over the course of the evening were superb.

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
Evan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jennifer (administrator) is professional & pleasant. She is an excellent communicator & understands the needs of her clients.
Jason (DJ) is a top professional. He provided an elegant yet fun atmosphere for our daughter's wedding.
We are very pleased to recommend K2Productions.

• Flexibility: 5.0

We had a wonderful experience with K2 for our wedding reception! DJ Mario was pleasant, professional, very attentive and had us dancing until midnight! We had ZERO problems and would highly recommend using K2.

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
Margaret
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Q from K2 Productions was the DJ for our wedding. He provided music for the ceremony and also for the reception which were both outside. It was probably the hottest day in June but Q was perfect. He had everything set up early and sound tested before guests arrived. The sound was perfect and everyone enjoyed the music during the reception. He and K2 were super friendly and easy to work with. They helped make our special day even more wonderful!!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Brittany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would recommend this vendor to anyone looking to have an awesome event. All of my guests had a wonderful time and are still talking about how great the music was.

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
Alicia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My DJ was MARIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was AMAZING!! He was flexible with his schedule which made it easy to meet with him before the event and was great at mixing personalized music!!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies
Michelle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

K2 was recommended to us by several parties, and Mario was recommended to us by Anna (our photographer). We were pleased with how easy he was to work with via email and phone, since we were planning out-of-state.

He had to be a little flexible with the sound system that our venue provided, and we're guessing that limited his scope a little, but he made do with what he had, and I was happy with it. He was friendly and engaging, but not overwhelmingly in-your-face.

K2 has you fill out planning sheets before your event, which help them organize the flow of the event and get a better feel for what you want. If you go with K2, definitely be sure to fill those out and go over any concerns you have with your personal DJ.

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Josh Mac provided an exceptional level of professionalism and is definitely an asset to K2Productions. He worked seamlessly with our wedding reception planner to ensure a smooth flow, from the moment the first guest arrived until the last person left. From the initial time we talked by phone, his approach was, "How can I help you both have the *best* wedding day possible?" Not only was his attention to detail very keen, but he knew how to make the crowd happy without showboating. I can't comment on other DJs who contract with K2, but if they are anything like Josh, you would be remiss in not considering making them part of your wedding reception.

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We chose K2 Productions to provide our DJ and lighting services. Alex was our DJ, and from the beginning he was professional and accommodating. He worked hard to get to know us as a couple, our tastes and 'vision' for the reception. He was so fun to work with, and his music and lighting arrangements exceeded our expectations. Many of my guests told me our wedding was the best party they've been to in their life - and I think I have Alex to thank for getting the party started!
I would recommend K2 productions to any bride or couple planning a wedding. Every one of their employees that I interacted with were professional, helpful and extremely polite. They truly go above and beyond.

• Wedding: 03/22/2014
336-664-8036
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards