K2Productions DJ

Value
Flexibility
Julie
04/25/2015

I had Alex as my DJ for my wedding and I couldn't have asked for more. The up lights looked very nice in the room and the music was exactly how I wanted it for my ceremony, cocktail hour and reception.

Services Used: DJ

Cannot express how happy my mother and I are with the services provided by Coordinated Events. We didn't have to worry about a thing leading up to the wedding. Susan Marie Cook, our coordinator, had everything handled and made sure the day went by as smoothly as possible. All of Susan's assistants were kind and professional as well.

Susan went above and beyond the months, weeks and days before the wedding to make sure we were comfortable with everything and had all of our questions answered. She was knowledgable with all of the local vendors and had amazing connections and reviews from all of the vendors we used.

We would definitely recommend Coordinated Events' services if you hope for a fun and worry-free wedding day!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Mario at K2 made our wedding the dance party I had hoped it would be. I have been to many weddings where there was a DJ or a band but no one was dancing! So when planning our wedding I wanted to make sure that did not happen. When my wedding planner, Leigh Pearce, said you need Mario from K2 I trusted her professional opinion and hoped for the best. Boy was she right. Mario had people on the dance floor all night. He played music that we as a couple wanted but also read the crowd in order to keep them on the floor. We had guests with all sorts of musical tastes and a wide range of ages and almost all of them were on the dance floor the entire night. Thank you so much Mario and the K2 team for a wonderful party and for being the soundtrack to our special night!

Recently Married

Mario from K2 Productions was absolutely amazing! We couldn't have asked for a better MC/DJ. He kept the crowd engaged and had everyone up and dancing all night long. He knew exactly what to play when to make sure the night went smoothly. We had wedding planners but he really ended up making sure that things were timed right and that there were no hiccups. Very professional!! Highly recommend. Jennifer was wonderful as well, she spent time to come out to the venue one day and meet with our wedding planners. She had great ideas...I'm not sure why we hired wedding planners, all we needed was Jennifer and Mario!

Services Used: DJ

DJ Q was absolutely wonderful!!! We have used him for two events this year and each time he has more than met our expectations.

Services Used: DJ

Outstanding! Everyone at K2 has got it going on! We debated back and forth as to getting a DJ or a Live Band and I am SO happy we decided to go with K2. Mario is such a great guy, and a INCREDIBLE DJ! He had the crowd dancing all night long, even after we made our exit! Great e-mail responses, professional, everything is so organized which really helps the bride out! Love love love, K2! Use them, you won't be disappointed!

Lisa
10/04/2014

Loved working with these guys. Very professional and flexible, and always available to answer my questions!

Linda
09/20/2014

The Company did an outstanding job with the lighting for my daughter's wedding. When guests entered the ballroom, the lighting was an integral part of transforming the room into the vision that my daughter had for her wedding. When I look at the pictures, the lighting stands out and helped to create a most beautiful ambiance.

Recently Married

Our DJ from K2 was Alex. We LOVED him! He did such a great job. He arrived early and had everything set up in plenty of time. We had great ideas about song selection for entrance songs, first dances, etc. He kept everything moving and made sure everyone had mics when needed for toasts. We requested a wide variety music from beach music and country to salsa and pop. He blended the music perfectly. He kept everyone dancing until the end.

Recently Married

Very professional. Was able to meet all of our lighting needs.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

I used K2 for my lighting and décor for my wedding and they were fabulous! I work in the hospitality industry and my close friend and wedding planner said K2 was the only way to go and she was right! They are professional, experienced, helpful and flexible. They helped me realize my vision and bring it to life. You can absolutely rely on them to deliver what they promise and do an excellent job. If I didn’t have a friend who was my DJ I would have used them for that too. K2 is the only way to go!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
Evan
08/09/2014

We were extremely happy with the services provided by K2 and would highly recommend their services to any and all. The music selections and transitions over the course of the evening were superb.

Recently Married

Jennifer (administrator) is professional & pleasant. She is an excellent communicator & understands the needs of her clients.
Jason (DJ) is a top professional. He provided an elegant yet fun atmosphere for our daughter's wedding.
We are very pleased to recommend K2Productions.

Margaret
06/28/2014

We had a wonderful experience with K2 for our wedding reception! DJ Mario was pleasant, professional, very attentive and had us dancing until midnight! We had ZERO problems and would highly recommend using K2.

Brittany
06/21/2014

Q from K2 Productions was the DJ for our wedding. He provided music for the ceremony and also for the reception which were both outside. It was probably the hottest day in June but Q was perfect. He had everything set up early and sound tested before guests arrived. The sound was perfect and everyone enjoyed the music during the reception. He and K2 were super friendly and easy to work with. They helped make our special day even more wonderful!!

Alicia
06/07/2014

I would recommend this vendor to anyone looking to have an awesome event. All of my guests had a wonderful time and are still talking about how great the music was.