K2Productions DJ

Value
Flexibility
Lauri
06/20/2015

We used K2 Productions for our DJ as well as for video. Our DJ, Mario, and our videographer, Melissa, are both extremely talented and made our daughter's special day that much more special and memorable. They truly are the best in the business and made the reception incredibly fun. The vision for the reception was to make it the best party ever and DJ and Melissa both delivered. They are the best and we are grateful!

Julie
04/25/2015

I had Alex as my DJ for my wedding and I couldn't have asked for more. The up lights looked very nice in the room and the music was exactly how I wanted it for my ceremony, cocktail hour and reception.

Services Used: DJ

K2 Productions was by FAR the best vender we worked with for our wedding, especially Mario our DJ. He was so easy to communicate with and did everything we asked of him and more. He was the best person to work with and everyone loved his music selection and fun attitude. He made everything so easy and was available for us at any moment for questions/concerns. I cannot recommend him and K2 Productions for your next event enough!

Services Used: DJ

K2 was such a great vendor to work with. From the first phone call, they were very informative about what their DJ packages were and how they could work with me within our budget for our wedding day. They were very organized and responsive...just what a bride needs! I love how they had worksheets for us to fill out, detailing our ceremony and reception. They didn't miss a thing! Our DJ, Alex, was awesome. Other than the worksheets, we didn't give him a lot of direction, but he was able to keep our crowd dancing all night long! We received so many compliments about how fun our wedding was, and I know that Alex definitely helped make that happen. I would highly recommend K2 for any party or wedding!

Services Used: DJ

I used K2 for lighting for the reception. WOW!!! Absolutely incredible. It was my dream to have strung Edison lights outside over the tables and they pulled it off better than I could have ever imagined! I highly recommend them, they were great to work with, very affordable, and just made the whole day come together. I am so thankful for K2!

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

Cannot express how happy my mother and I are with the services provided by Coordinated Events. We didn't have to worry about a thing leading up to the wedding. Susan Marie Cook, our coordinator, had everything handled and made sure the day went by as smoothly as possible. All of Susan's assistants were kind and professional as well.

Susan went above and beyond the months, weeks and days before the wedding to make sure we were comfortable with everything and had all of our questions answered. She was knowledgable with all of the local vendors and had amazing connections and reviews from all of the vendors we used.

We would definitely recommend Coordinated Events' services if you hope for a fun and worry-free wedding day!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Mario at K2 made our wedding the dance party I had hoped it would be. I have been to many weddings where there was a DJ or a band but no one was dancing! So when planning our wedding I wanted to make sure that did not happen. When my wedding planner, Leigh Pearce, said you need Mario from K2 I trusted her professional opinion and hoped for the best. Boy was she right. Mario had people on the dance floor all night. He played music that we as a couple wanted but also read the crowd in order to keep them on the floor. We had guests with all sorts of musical tastes and a wide range of ages and almost all of them were on the dance floor the entire night. Thank you so much Mario and the K2 team for a wonderful party and for being the soundtrack to our special night!

Recently Married

Mario from K2 Productions was absolutely amazing! We couldn't have asked for a better MC/DJ. He kept the crowd engaged and had everyone up and dancing all night long. He knew exactly what to play when to make sure the night went smoothly. We had wedding planners but he really ended up making sure that things were timed right and that there were no hiccups. Very professional!! Highly recommend. Jennifer was wonderful as well, she spent time to come out to the venue one day and meet with our wedding planners. She had great ideas...I'm not sure why we hired wedding planners, all we needed was Jennifer and Mario!

Services Used: DJ

DJ Q was absolutely wonderful!!! We have used him for two events this year and each time he has more than met our expectations.

Services Used: DJ

Outstanding! Everyone at K2 has got it going on! We debated back and forth as to getting a DJ or a Live Band and I am SO happy we decided to go with K2. Mario is such a great guy, and a INCREDIBLE DJ! He had the crowd dancing all night long, even after we made our exit! Great e-mail responses, professional, everything is so organized which really helps the bride out! Love love love, K2! Use them, you won't be disappointed!

Lisa
10/04/2014

Loved working with these guys. Very professional and flexible, and always available to answer my questions!

Linda
09/20/2014

The Company did an outstanding job with the lighting for my daughter's wedding. When guests entered the ballroom, the lighting was an integral part of transforming the room into the vision that my daughter had for her wedding. When I look at the pictures, the lighting stands out and helped to create a most beautiful ambiance.

Recently Married

Our DJ from K2 was Alex. We LOVED him! He did such a great job. He arrived early and had everything set up in plenty of time. We had great ideas about song selection for entrance songs, first dances, etc. He kept everything moving and made sure everyone had mics when needed for toasts. We requested a wide variety music from beach music and country to salsa and pop. He blended the music perfectly. He kept everyone dancing until the end.

Recently Married

Very professional. Was able to meet all of our lighting needs.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

I used K2 for my lighting and décor for my wedding and they were fabulous! I work in the hospitality industry and my close friend and wedding planner said K2 was the only way to go and she was right! They are professional, experienced, helpful and flexible. They helped me realize my vision and bring it to life. You can absolutely rely on them to deliver what they promise and do an excellent job. If I didn’t have a friend who was my DJ I would have used them for that too. K2 is the only way to go!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
Evan
08/09/2014

We were extremely happy with the services provided by K2 and would highly recommend their services to any and all. The music selections and transitions over the course of the evening were superb.