K. Holly Photography

K. Holly Photography

light-filled modern photojournalism

Palo Alto, CA 94304 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
I LOVE getting to work with Kristen & Jamie. It's seriously a joy to see them working with a couple, because they not only have a ton of fun with their brides and grooms, but they know how to produce some of the most elegant, fun, and professional photos I've ever seen. Whether the couple is comfortable in front of their lens or not when the day begins, by the end it's as though they're not even there, capturing some of the most timeless moments without anyone even noticing. They're also incredibly gracious with other vendors, which is something incredibly important to me as a filmmaker. I love getting the chance to work with K. Holly Photography, and hope you'll hire them without thinking twice. It'll be one of the smartest decisions you make for your wedding.
Kristen is one of my most favorite local photographers. Her ability to capture people in their element, while incorporating her unique style always inspires me as a designer and wedding vendor. I have hired Kristen to shoot professional shots of me and my husband, and I look forward to using her for family sessions in the future! Kristen is the first person I recommend for baby portraiture, I think she is the most-talented local photographer in capturing the precious-ness of a newborn. Her talents are well-known, so be sure to book early!
K. Holly takes AMAZING photos! She has a great eye for creating a perfect scene or just capturing a moment making her photos memorable and unique. You have your wedding photos for a lifetime and hers you will enjoy looking at time and time again. Very impressive. Great work.
I love working with Kristen! She is a very professional and very fun photographer! She keeps everyone on schedule while having a great time. Her work is phenomenal - I highly suggest you check it out!
Kristen is an amazing person as well as photographer. She's fun, easy-going, and quite stylish. Anyone who gets to know know her will find that she is easy to fall in love with!
616-719-6220
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards