Justin Ketchem Photography

Value
Flexibility
Paula
10/25/2014

We spoke with several photographers before deciding to go with Justin, and I am so glad we did! Justin was a true professional from our first meeting. He always asked for our input on what we wanted but was more than willing to give his opinion, for which I was grateful. My husband and I were both nervous about pictures, mostly because neither of us likes being the center of attention! However, after speaking and emailing with Justin, I knew we were in good hands. He was very organized, and helped everything run smoothly, as we only had a short time between the wedding and reception. Even when his flash fell over in the wind outside and broke, he had his back up ready and working before we even knew what happened! Now for the most important part: the pictures! They were gorgeous!! He captured every detail of our wedding, from our wedding bands to the huge ceremony space. He has a beautiful artistic eye, and we have received so many compliments on our wonderful photos. He's truly a talented photographer, and exceeded all of our expectations!

Carrie
08/23/2014

Justin did amazing job capturing our wedding day. He was extremely easy to work with and helped make our day go smoothly. We couldn't be happier with our photos. We definitely recommend him to anyone!

Services Used: Photography

Completely pleased with my decision to have Justin as our photographer. He was so flexible. We live out of town, but had our wedding back in Cleveland, so we were only in Cleveland for limited amounts of time. He worked with us to get our engagement session in, and met with us whenever we needed him too. The pictures are outstanding. Many invoked so much emotion that they brought tears to my eyes. My wedding day was the best day of my life, so far, and Justin captured that sentiment in the pictures. I highly recommend him to anymone. He will go above and beyond your expectations, because he did for us.

1+ year ago

Just wanted to give a shout out to my photographer. The pictures are amazing, and Justin was so easy to work with. He made everyone in the bridal party super comfortable too. We have nothing but great things to say, and we highly recommend him to anyone. In fact, we have already referred him to a couple of friends. Check out the pictures on his blog. We found his info through Today's Bride, through a wedding that was featured on their web-site, but he also has his own blog, and that's where we fell in love with his work.

Services Used: Photography

We used Justin Ketchum Photography for our wedding in April of 2014. Justin did engagement pictures with us, and then our wedding. Just saying that the pictures and service was amazing does not do his company justice. I could not be happier with my pictures, and wedding album. He captured so many fun and special moments, and important people at the wedding without being asked to do so. When I got the final pictures back, there really wasn't a photo that I disliked, he does amazing work.

Justin was also very flexible and laid back, we had to reschedule multiple times for engagement pictures due to the weather. Having him around on the wedding day was fun! He was always accessible via e-mails, and very easy to work with.

I would recommend Justin to anyone looking for a wedding photographer, you won't be disappointed.

Services Used: Photography

We chose Justin because he photographed my friend's wedding in downtown Cleveland, and we absolutely love his work. He is extremely personable, extremely helpful, and super accomdating. He had great ideas for different locations to take our engagement pictures, and actual wedding day photos. Our day went smoothly. He was unobtrusive, but very attentive. He got along great with everyone in the bridal party. We received our album in record time. I would pay it forward, and recommend him to any of my friends or family.

Services Used: Photography

I was absolutely blown away by the quality of the pictures and video that were captured at our wedding. Justin and Nate were professional and fun and made everyone feel very comfortable. Everyone who has sees our photos and video are so impressed. Not only is Justin an incredible photographer, he had such great ideas for where we should take pictures and how to make it happen. He was so flexible when we told him where we wanted to take our wedding photos and he knew just how to capture the spirit of fun and excitement we all felt that day.

Services Used: Photography, Videography
1+ year ago

I am blown away by the images we received. Thank you, Justin, for delivering beyond my expectations. A couple of pictures brought tears to my eyes. My grandma wasn't able to attend because she is ill, but you captured every moment perfectly. I was able to show her the pictures, and she felt like she was able to experience our joy with us. Thank you for making our day so special and memorable. I will recommend you to all of my friends. I felt so beautiful and happy on my wedding day, and my true emotions came out in the pictures.

Services Used: Photography, Videography

As mother-of-the bride, I would like to compliment you on the photos you took at my daughter's wedding. I was pleased with your professionalism, content with your character, and most importantly, I am enamored with the photos. You took our breath away with many of the pictures. You paid close attention to detail, without straying away from your trademark artistic journalism. That is why we hired you, and you delivered 110%. Kudos to you on your accomplishments, and I wish you many, many years of continued success. I will not hesitate to recommend you to family and friends. BRAVO!

1+ year ago

Justin delivered beyond expectations. He met with us many times before the wedding, to ease my wedding day fears. He listened to our requests, and followed through. He was there all day with us, from morning to night, and even stayed a little later because my father had a special request. He was prompt on our wedding day, and we received our album and pics in a timely manner. I love his photography style, and I LOVE our album and pictures.

1+ year ago

My review is about Justin being the best photographer in Cleveland, hands down. I accidentally did not give Justin 5 stars on professionalism. I meant to. This web-site is not allowing me to change my previous rating, so I am rating him a second time, giving him proper credit. Justin is in fact, very professional. I would recommend him, and my bridesmaid has already booked him for next year. Justin, if you are reading this, thanks for everything. Your har work and beautiful photos are very much appreciated.

1+ year ago

The pictures we received from Justin are absolutely beautiful. He has a true passion for photography, and it comes out in all of the pictures that he takes. I am so happy with all of our images, and especially the album. He captured every moment perfectly. You can tell that he cares about his customers, and the wishes of the bride. My wedding day was a very long day, and he was there the entire time. He never took a break. He was always there if I needed him. He even took some beautiful pictures of things that I missed because I was busy doing something else. He made my wedding day memorable, and I do not regret for a second choosing him.

2+ years ago

I met my husband at a wedding that Justin was a photographer for, so it seemed fitting that he did our wedding too. Before that wedding, I didn't think pictures were important. But after I saw his photos, I knew that when I got married, getting a great photographer would be a top priority. I was so happy when I was able to book him for our wedding. Our pictures are amazing and I still watch the video trailer with a big smile on my face, 6 months after the wedding. I definitely would recommend!!!

2+ years ago

Loved the photography for my Spring wedding. He was so easy to work with, and so flexible. I had to reschedule my engagement session a couple of times, due to a scheduling conflict, but he easily accomodated. Everyone in my wedding party said that he loved his style. He was unobtrusive, but still very attentive. Our proofs are amazing! We gave him some ideas of what we wanted. He followed those instructions, but also delivered much more than expected. His style is photojournalistic, and we loved how candid the pictures look. He also took a lot of posed pictures, and made sure he captured everyone that was significant on our special day. I wouldn't think twice about recommending him.

Services Used: Photography

Justin was amazing to work with, so easy! He made the day fly by with some amazing pictures and ideas. He was so accommodating, and went above and beyond anything we could have hoped.

Services Used: Photography

Justin made our special day fun and classy with his professionalism and also by keeping it fun and relaxed!! He is an excellent photographer with his attention to detail and was willing to shoot anything at anytime we wanted. We couldnt ask for a better photographer on our wedding day as well as for our engagement! If you are looking for a grade A photographer i strongly recommend Justin Ketchum to any couple looking for one! Thank you Justin for everything you have done for us on our wedding day Grade A First Class through the entire experience!!! THANK YOU!!!