Justice of the Peace-Raymond C. Chase

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can not say enough good things about Judge Chase. He was everything I could have hoped for in an officiant. He put us at ease from the first meeting. The service was perfect. He gave us advice as well as the service itself. He talked us both through the process individually the day of the wedding and even scared the hell out of my maid of honor by making her think she had to recite something in Latin. It definitely broke the ice. LOVE LOVE LOVE him!!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Such a heartfelt ceremony, He said so many touching wording and incorporated our own vows, Judge Chase was recommend to us and I could see why now, He gave us such wonderful lifetime memories that we will cherish forever, Im so glad we had him to preform our ceremony, He is in high demand around this area because of his great services, very are a very lucky couple. His words of love and advise I will forever cherish. Beautiful Ceremony.... I cant stress it enough, Thank you Judge Chase.

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the first time we met and sat down with Justice Chase, we hit it off immediatley. The ceremony was very smooth and yet very funny, because Justice Chase will make you feel at ease. We still get compliments on the ceremony and the man himself. Be prepared to laugh when he pulls the best man or maid of honor aside before the ceremony. If you are looking for a Justice of The Peace, look no further.

• Wedding: 09/15/2012
Profile Picture
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Judge Raymond Chase was amazing, his ceremony really accommodated everything we wanted and he was extremely personable. Our friends and family absolutely loved him and his sense of humor. We really enjoyed how he mixed readings with his own improvisations.

• Wedding: 05/26/2012