Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa

Value
Flexibility
Jordan
02/08/2015

Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa could not have been a better location for our wedding. Besides the location being absolutely gorgeous, the resort and staff are wonderful. They want your day to be as perfect as you do, and they go the extra mile to make sure it is. The staff are so kind, courteous and extremely attentive! Our food at cocktail hour and the reception was outstanding. I would definatley recommend this venue!

Rachey
06/06/2014

A big thank you to Tami Vickery, our Director of Catering and the entire staff at Jupiter Beach Resort for an AMAZING wedding! We got married here on Friday June the 6th and could not be more pleased with the entire event going off without a hitch. The staff did an awesome job taking care of every last detail, food, drink, rooms, decorating, and all of the behind the scenes coordination was flawless! I can't tell you how wonderful it was to have my entire family staying all under the same roof for what turned out to be a beautiful wedding day and family reunion weekend. I got nothing but positive feedback from everyone! Countless people told me how much they loved the resort and how it was the best wedding they've ever been to! This doesn't happen by mistake, this is having a wonderful staff who all work together to make sure every last detail is accounted for. I also want to thank Noelle and Betsey who did such a great job with my room block and reservations to make sure everyone got the room they desired at the best rate, and even adding rooms when we needed them. Thanks also to Juan, the Maitre D, who was on his toes the entire night attending to food, drink and coordinating staff - everyone raved about the food and the steaks were cooked to perfection! Also thank you to the other Juan "the music man', making sure our ceremony music and mics were all running smoothly and sounded great! There are so many other details I'm forgetting and people to thank, but let me just say the Jupiter Beach Resort exceeded my expectations for our wedding, and I thank you all for all of your efforts!

Private User
1+ year ago

Jupiter Beach Resort was exactly the venue we wanted for our beachy resort wedding. They were very accommodating and Tami was great with responding to my emails.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The whole staff was absolutely amazing. We enjoyed every second of our big day. Alex at the front desk, Jonathan in Catering. Juan and Miguel and the rest of the staff all brought it together. A++++++ job highly recommend this gem for your special day.

Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago

From our first appointment with Jonathan Lester in June to our exit two days after the wedding, we thought that the staff of the Jupiter Beach Resort was outstanding in every way. Each department was responsive and seemed to genuinely care about my daughter's wedding being as important to them as it was to us. The excellent reviews that we read and have now experienced firsthand are spot on! While there are quite a few lovely venues in our area, we made the right choice.

1 person found this review helpful

Our wedding this October at the Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa was absolutely perfect! Throughout the months of planning, Lauren was wonderful, always answering our questions quickly and with the exact responses we were looking for. We spent the entire weekend of our wedding at the resort with out of town guests and could not have picked a better location, despite hurricane Sandy churning away offshore. The rooms are beautiful as is the entire hotel including the outside grounds. The day of the wedding went off perfect, beginning with the spa who did hair and makeup for myself and the bridal party. They were wonderful and made us all look absolutely beautiful! The rest of the day was just as perfect and the staff was so helpful and friendly throughout the entire reception and wedding. The food and drinks were all delicious and were plated beautifully! There were just so many small touches that meant so much to us, like having a server waiting with a glass of champagne for both of us when we walked back down the aisle. I was a very DIY bride as well and they were willing to put out all of the decor that I brought while I spent the morning getting ready and made it all look exactly as I had envisioned. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone having a wedding in south Florida, you will definitely not be disappointed in anything! The entire staff here is absolutely wonderful!

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We could not have asked for a better ceremony and wedding venue!! Jupiter Beach Resprt did and OUTSTANDING job!! From the professionalism to the food, etc... There were NO complaints whatsoever!! Even the hotel rooms were very clean and enjoyable to stay in.

I would recommend this resort to anybody getting married!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Hidden gem perfect south fl wedding food beach pool is amazing

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jupiter Beach Resort is an amazing place to be married. They worked with us for months to plan our perfect wedding day. From the very beginning, they understood exactly the kind of party we wanted to have and helped us to celebrate our special day without a single worry. I can not begin to describe their level of professionalism and how responsive they are to every concern, no matter how big or small. Every detail is covered by Jonathan and his amazing team!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful.... Loved every mintue of my wedding day! The staff, food, and accomadations were amazing.

Jonathan is a ROCK STAR!

We got married at the Gazebo at 6:30pm on 4/24. It was perfect. Jonathan just made everything a breeze, no hassles. Everything was always "ok, sure, whatever you want". Jonathan defiantly has this "laid-back Florida mentality" but he was really on top of everything, don't let him fool you!

Kudos to you Jonathan!!!! Thanks for making our wedding so easy, exactly what we wanted.
Dorothy & Brian Leary

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding ceremony and reception were picture perfect and stress-free as Jonathon and Amy promised they would be. They had every detail taken care of and definitely went the extra mile to make sure that everything was beyond our expectations. They set us at ease the day before the ceremony, promising that they would make sure everything was perfect and that we wouldn't have to worry about anything. They were very flexible and accommodating as our ceremony/reception began to fall behind schedule due to a bit of rain right before the ceremony. They arranged our favors beautifully and even incorporated some decorations from a party the night before. The food tasted like a million bucks and it looked even better, an absolutely beautiful presentation. Everyone was raving about both the ceremony and reception areas, as well as the food. And finally, the service...I've never been treated so well in my life...They truly made us feel like royalty.

Thank you to Jonathon, Amy, and Stacy for going above and beyond to make our day absolutely perfect.

I also got my hair and make-up done at the Spa in the resort, and I could not have been happier with how they both turned out. I believe the stylist was Madeline and the make-up artist Kristy. They both did an incredible job!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jupiter Beach Resort was great! Jonathan was so wonderful to work with. We could not have asked for anything better!

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We thank our lucky stars that we chose the Jupiter Beach Resort as the venue for our daughter's wedding reception. The staff could not have been more gracious and easy to work with. Once we told them our vision, we felt confident it would happen as we described. We were given assurances and we felt the confidence right away they would deliver. Oh boy, did they ever! Our friends and family have told us it was the most magnificent setting. People are emailing to this day asking if we could go back and have the exact same food again for dinner! The day went so smoothly. We had a few last minute issues that came up. True to form, the Jupiter Beach Resort took those issues from us and said not to worry, and we didn't! I cannot praise them enough for a most memorable evening. The staff was always smiling and pleasant.

We also booked a morning after brunch that was so terrific. We had our own private area, with live music playing in the background. Our out of towners have told us they have never been to such a beautiful setting before. Thank you, thank you, thank you for wonderful, memorable, beautiful weekend.

Our hotel guests also raved about the accommodations at the hotel. On a scale of 1 - 10, I give the Jupiter Beach Resort a 20!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

All of our guests raved about the food! One comment, never received back my sea shells that were on our cake, or table accessories.

Katie
05/24/2014

We got married at the Jupiter Beach Resort and I must say it was beautiful!! They do everything there for you and are so nice and accommodating and we loved every minute. Natalie the event coordinator is so nice and patient and really does a great job. Our evening went off without a hitch, the food was amazing, and everybody said what a great time they had. Thanks again JBR, we only wish we can do it again!!