Julie Liles Floral & Event Design

(4.9/5.0)
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Julie did an absolutely wonderful job on the flowers for our wedding. The bouquets were simply stunning. All of my bridesmaids kept saying how gorgeous the bouquets were! The flowers at the reception were so elegant too! Julie is excellent to work with. She had great suggestions for someone like me that doesn't know much about flowers! I highly recommend Julie!
Wedding: 09/15/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Julie was ONE of our most positive experiences with our wedding in August of 2012. She was extremely receptive to my vision of the entire wedding. She custom designed some centerpieces that went with the theme of "rustic elegance" to bring a touch of class and beauty to the barn in which we had our reception. There's also something to be said for simplicity, which Julie really brought to our flower selection. Simple beauty. There was nothing over the top or gaudy or huge which is exactly what I wanted! She was so friendly, professional, and full of ideas! All the flowers, bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, and everything arrived on time, everything labeled and fresh. Julie is extremely accessible and easy to work with. I would recommend Julie to anybody!
Wedding: 08/04/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Julie was absolutely great!!! The flowers were beautiful!!!! The tall arrangements on the tables at the reception and the bridesmaids bouquets were my fav!
Wedding: 04/29/2012

apm042712 6 Reviews
Julie was wonderful to work with. She did a great job on the flowers for the ceremony and reception for my wedding. She has really good taste and I wasn't worried about the decorations for the wedding because I knew she would do a great job and I trusted her advice. Everything turned out to be beautiful! Thanks Julie!
Wedding: 1+ year ago

Anonymous 6 Reviews
I am so happy we used Julie for my wedding flowers! Julie is creative, responsive, flexibile and talented! Julie listened to me and translated my ideas into reality. The flowers were beautiful! I highly recommend using Julie for your wedding flowers!
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I literally only had one face to face meeting with Julie. She was bright, cheerful, and so friendly. I simply told her what colors and flowers I liked, and how much of each I needed. I showed her an inspiration picture of a cake with flowers cascading down the side. My first look at her magnificent work was while I was getting dressed. The bouquets were breathtaking. The colors and flowers were so vibrant. Walking down the aisle, I saw gorgeous pew markers and beautiful altar arrangements. In the ballroom, each table was decorated with orchids submerged in cylindrical vases and floating candles. The fireplace in the ballroom had giant vases with floating candles in them. It was GORGEOUS. My guests told me over and over how beautiful my wedding was. And the best thing was that we took home all the flowers and my house was so beautiful and great smelling for the next couple of weeks. Julie is fabulous!!!
Wedding: 03/10/2012
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5

Anonymous 5 Reviews
Julie is great! Her designs are unique and authetic. She really takes the style and theme of your wedding and makes it happen with the flowers. She was flexible and helpful with my changes and ideas.
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Julie Liles was absolutely wonderful! We loved working with her and would definitely recommend her to any of our friends. She was so flexible and easy to work with - this definitely helped to put me at ease! As a bride you have hundreds of things to think about - with Julie I felt as though flowers were one thing I could cross off my my list! Our ceremony, reception and bouquet flowers were nothing short of amazing. We're still getting complements on how beautiful everything turned out. Thank you for everything, Julie! :)
Wedding: 10/22/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Julie Liles provided the bridal bouquets for my daughters wedding on October 15, 2011. The bouquets were absolutely gorgeous. The bridesmaid bouquets matched the wedding colors perfectly. The brides bouquet was made up of several exquisite flowers and was absolutely stunning.
Julie Liles Floral & Event Design responded with the following comments:
Thank you Patricia! Your positive review is greatly appreciated.
Wedding: 10/15/2011

Sharrice 6 Reviews
Julie made my bridal bouquet, in addition to the bridesmaids bouquets and the boutennieres for the groom and groomsmen. The flowers were beautiful and smelled GREAT! We were able to use them to decorate the head table during the reception with the containers that Julie provided with the bouquets. Julie was professional and gave me exactly what I wanted.
Julie Liles Floral & Event Design responded with the following comments:
Sharrice, You are such a sweet and lovely person. I am so glad tghat I could be a part of your special day. Thank you for everything. Best wishes to you all on blessed marriage.
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We worked with Julie primarily through email which worried me slightly but it turns out I had nothing to worry about! She made our wedding day beautiful with gorgeous flowers. She also coordinated various rentals which was very convenient. I would highly recommend her to any couple!
Julie Liles Floral & Event Design responded with the following comments:
I am so very happy that you loved it all! It was a pleasure to work with you on your special day.
Wedding: 09/26/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I met Julie at my very first bridal show right after I got engaged. I had no idea how much an "average" floral budget for an average wedding would be and after asking many florists there, I was still in the dark. Julie was the first person to help give me a baseline average to start thinking budget, which was so helpful. She was so nice and very easily made me feel more comfortable. Julie was very accesible (email usually) and always there if I had a question. She even accompanied us to our rental meeting to help pick linens - BIG HELP. I changed my mind many times about what I wanted in terms of centerpieces and Julie was there to make sure they would like just how I wanted. In the end, the flowers were absolutely GORGEOUS and everything I never knew I wanted. She helped me decide exactly what I wanted and helped make my big day a success. I get compliments all the time about how gorgeous my flowers were!
Julie Liles Floral & Event Design responded with the following comments:
You wre wonderful to work with on the decor for your wedding. I love to hear that all was a beautiful as you expected. Best of everything to you both!
Wedding: 09/17/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Julie Liles is AMAZING! When I met with her I knew right away she would be able to handle exactly what my vision entailed. When I walked into my reception hall she had set up everything exactly as we had discussed. Throughout the night people commented on how beautiful the flowers and lanterns were and how they really set the tone for the fall theme I had chosen. Julie was extremely professional and very detail oriented. She was quick with last minute orders within reason and was even able to put together an emergency bouquet for me for my bridal shoot. If you are looking for someone who has a compassion for design Julie Liles will not disappoint you.
Wedding: 09/10/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Julie was extremely professional. She listens to every detail you want and is able to deliver the visions that are painted. My husband and I were recently married and she was a huge part of making my wedding become a fairytale. The details of flowers and the romance of lanterns and candles enhanced the reception. To date people still comment on how pretty the floral arrangements were and how the colors really popped. I highly recommend Julie Liles!
Julie Liles Floral & Event Design responded with the following comments:
Shelly, I am so happy that you loved the fall flowers and decor. It was a beautiful day and you were a beautiful bride.
Wedding: 09/10/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Julie has the best eye for floral and creates artwork from flowers. She is absolutely incredible and the kindest, most knowledgable person you could meet in the industry. She offers guidance if you need it (like I did) and is the most reliable person ever. BOOK HER!!!
Julie Liles Floral & Event Design responded with the following comments:
Thank you Jess! I loved working with you on your flowers. It was a hot day for a wedding but the setting at the Umstead was incredible beautiful...just like you!
Wedding: 08/06/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
A wedding day is one of the most important days of our lives and its hard to know which vendors to trust. Julie made me feel comfortable and confident in her design skills from the very begining. I was impressed from the very first meeting. She was flexible with our meeting time and location, she was punctual with the quotes, and very easy to communicate with. Julie did a great job with our budget and really listened to what we wanted. The arrangements from the bridal bouquet to the flowers on the cake turned out wonderful. I cannot wait to post photos very soon.
To sum it up......if I had to do it again, I would use Julie again and again. I definitely plan on recommending her to all of my friends and family members.

Thanks Julie!
Julie Liles Floral & Event Design responded with the following comments:
Thank you so much! You are so sweet and I am so happy that you loved it all. I cannot wait to see the photos from your special day. Best to you both! Much love, Julie
Wedding: 06/18/2011