JS Photography

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

beautiful pictures wonderful people to have photograph my wedding

1 Review
07/10/2015

Jason was amazing! He was friendly, fast, and knew what he was doing. He went above and beyond; from making sure I drank enough water to bustling my dress when it came undone! On top of that, our pictures are amazing! He had a slideshow of ceremony photos playing at the reception and we got so many compliments (even from photographers in the family!). His prices are what made us consider his service and they are all right there on the website! I would recommend JS Photography!

Services Used: Photography

Joe did both our engagement pictures an our wedding pictures. We were so happy with the way they turned out! We got our pictures back incredibly fast. I highly recommend Joe to any one who is getting married, you will not be disappointed!!!!!

Services Used: Photography

We were lucky enough to have Jason for our engagement pictures and Joe for our wedding pictures! They are fantastic partners, when Joe was unable to do our engagement pictures Jason gladly was able to accomodate our ridiculous schedules. But in regards to our wedding day, Joe fit seemlessly into our wedding party! Everyone in the bridal party found him to be the most exceptional photographer they had worked with. Joe is genuine and personable and really it was the little touches that made our experience so memorable. When the sky looks gloomy and there is impending rain Joe didn't miss a beat. He came equipped with not only an umbrella for us, but also a towel so we could still lay the dress down to get the shots on the wet ground! I was infinitely grateful! Joe really knows the ins and outs of Detroit and where to get the best shots. Although I had my preferences for photos, the most stunning ones that I was impressed with were largely his ideas. His experience is certainly one of his best assets, he is quick and efficient with locations and is always one step ahead. He truly made being the bride stress free and at the end of the night multiple of my friends were requesting his card! Could not have been more thrilled with our experience!

Services Used: Photography

Jason is a must have! Easy to work with, fast, artist and fun. Picture we wonderful and I am one that hates pictures of myself. My wedding party was impressed with how fast he worked and the quality of each picture. Jason had a back up plan for when thing went wrong, and boy did they lol. Call him you will be happy you did.

Services Used: Photography

When we met Joe from JS Photography we knew we immediately liked him. His prices were competative, his work was great, he did not have a time limit and was willing to travel anywhere we needed and he had a history of photographing weddings around downtown Detroit which was important to us. We are so glad we picked Joe from JS Photography!!! He did more than just deliver.
We were pretty un-organized but we worked around it and even took my wedding accesories to the hotel where my dress was so he could get the detailed photos before we even arrived. He captured so many special moments before, during and after our wedding. We joked with him all day that he should also be a wedding coordinator because he really helped our day run smoothly. He even jumped our limo at one point which died after our first photo stop!! Everyone in our bridal party commented on how great and easy he was to work with. He was efficient and pleasant at the same time, he captured every special moment while allowing us to enjoy our wedding. While we were having dinner he put together a slide show of the pictures we had taken before the ceremony and displayed them on a lap top for our guests to enjoy. Other photographers had told us they would not be able to do that, Joe managed it flawlessy. He stayed until almost the end of the night of our wedding and made sure we did not need anything else before he left. In addition to all that, he was so patient and kind with our families and guests. I am an only child and both my husband I are older entering into a first marriage so both of our famiiles were beyond excited for us and wanted lots of pictures. Joe was so polite and patient with them. He is a true professional. We received our pictures immediately and love them all, we are having a hard time deciding which ones to choose for our album..:). I would highly reccomend JS Photography to anyone getting married!!

Sharon

1 person found this review helpful
Recently Married

AMAZING! Jason took some amazing shots for our engagement pictures and is awesome to work with. Cannot wait to see how our wedding photos turn out!

Services Used: Photography

Toni did a great job with our photography! JS offers unlimited time which is so wonderful to capture all of the moments of the day. I would recommend making sure you communicate any specifics you want in your pictures, but regardless our pictures are amazing!

Daryllyn
04/18/2015

Joe is awesome!!! Our pictures are absolutely beautiful and he was so much fun to work with! We got our wedding photos within a week or so which is outrageously fast compared to many other wedding photographers. Highly recommend!

Services Used: Photography

WOW! You will definitely not be disappointed if you book with Joe. I am so in love with my pictures!! When I was searching for photographers, I wanted someone who was creative, affordable, attentive and open minded. I definitely did not want a cookie cutter photographer with the same pose in every photo. When I met with Joe, I knew he was the guy for us and my search ended there. I gave him a list of shots I wanted throughout my wedding day and got every single one. Joe was very fun and easy to work with and kept up with my entire bridal party. Best part of all....we got UNLIMITED time and my CD of photos was in my mailbox when I got home from our honeymoon! Most places limit you to 8 hours or less which makes for rushed photos and you staring at a clock or make you wait months before even seeing a shot from your wedding. Joe was with us all day and captured every single moment beautifully!

Services Used: Photography

For Jason, we have nothing but praise. He was not only the most professional, competent, efficient, responsive, flexible, unobtrusive and calm photographer but also came to coordinate the event, stepping in where other contributors failed. It was the best value for money not just in Michigan but, dare I as a New York bride say, anywhere in the country. We do not know how to thank Jason enough. Wish we could give him ten stars out of five!

Services Used: Photography

Jason was amazing! He came about 10:30 am to take pictures of me getting dressed and stayed until after midnight! He was creative in his photos and kept everything moving. Photos were up on his website within 48 hours and we had our proof album within one week. I would highly recommend Jason to everyone!

Services Used: Photography

Jason of JS Photography was absolutely amazing! I would recommend him to any bride/groom looking to capture their wedding day perfectly. Jason took our engagement photo's as well. He's professional and more importantly he knows what he's doing and can handle any situation! I found so much comfort in his expertise when things were going crazy on my big day. He had no fears and knew exactly what to do! Jason is seriously the best.

Services Used: Photography

Jason was amazing! We are so pleased with our decision to have him photograph our fall wedding.

Not only was Jason efficient, professional, and candid, he was so extremely helpful on what turned into a semi-hectic morning of the wedding. He took matters into his own hands, getting photos of my dress and jewelry ahead of time, and helped coordinate the bridesmaids and family members for photos in a efficient manner.

Not only was he a photographer, but he knows weddings like the back of his hand. He helped pin boutonnieres on the groomsmen. He helped my husband and I through the wedding party entrance at the reception to the cake cutting, helping us even with tips to cut the cake. I am so glad he was there for our day, I don't think I would have felt more comfortable with another photographer. He made such a fast-moving day seem stress-free, and I loved that.

He had great suggestions of places for photos between the ceremony and the reception, and knew all the little spots at each place that would make for memorable pictures. He was quick, fast-paced with our bridal party photos, which I think the guys appreciated, and so did the girls. He was funny too, which helped the awkwardness of posing in the middle of a packed Rochester park.

He has been very responsive and professional after the wedding as well, and made sure our proofs arrived the day we came back from our honeymoon. He has always responded to emails quickly and answered all of our questions.

If I could recommend only one of our vendors to friends/family/strangers for their wedding, it would be Jason. You will not be disappointed!

Services Used: Photography

Do yourself a favor and book JS Photography. They are helpful, professional and incredible at what they do. Brandy shot our wedding and she is wonderful to work with. She always encouraged me to reach out to her with any wedding questions I had and walked me through my day of timeline on a couple separate occasions. She's energetic, confident and is great at directing a group. If somebody is missing for a picture, she has a plan B, C, and D and will come back to that photo later. If you're behind she makes arrangements and moves on without stressing anyone out.
All of that AND our pictures are amazing.
Jason has also done many of my family members weddings and has the same cool, calm demeanor making him a pleasure to work with too.

Services Used: Photography

I think that our decision to use JS photography and have Jason photograph our wedding is and will be one of the best decisions that we made. Jason is extremely professional. Though he is constantly on the go with his job, he makes himself very available to meet with you and/or answer any questions that you have. He is so quick with his camera that he does NOT miss one moment of your day. The pictures are just absolutely beautiful and Jason has a great style of photography. Most of all, Jason felt like part of our wedding party! He helped get the guys situated in their suites and had to help my girls figure out the corset on my dress. He keeps you running on time and helps to make sure you are on schedule with the day. It was like we had a bonus wedding planner with Jason around. Our best man is from Florida and said he wants Jason as his photographer at his wedding and will pay whatever it costs for him to get down there to do it. Jason has a great positive energy that is contagious. I would not recommend anyone else other than JS photography to other couples!