JRock Entertainment

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

JRock was referred to us by our florist and we really hadn't heard a whole lot about the company. From the first meeting we felt very comfortable with Jeremy and knew he would do an excellent job. We had many guests from the entertainment industry at our wedding and all of them spoke about how great of a job Jeremy did. He kept people on the dance floor all night and really tuned in to what our guests liked. I would highly recommend him to any of my friends!

Services Used: DJ

Jeremy was amazing to work with! I didn't know who to go with for a DJ so I asked my venue if they had any suggestions, and they had suggested JRock. My now husband contacted JRock and they were within budget and easy to talk with from the start. I was planning my wedding from out of state, and Jeremy was very responsive with all my emails. An important thing for both me and my husband was we wanted a certain style of music played and Jeremy was able to play exactly what we wanted. He was very detail-oriented and went through everything with us to make sure we got what we wanted. The day of the wedding Jeremy even helped us with excusing each table for the buffet at dinner to make things less chaotic. I couldn't have been any more delighted with how everything turned out!!

Melissa
10/04/2014

Very friendly to work with! Jeremy kept everyone in the wedding informed throughout the night so they knew what was going on. Up lighting was wonderful and truly set the atmosphere of the room for the wedding!

Recently Married

08/30/2014

Jeremy handled our ceremony and reception and did a great job. Very easy to work with leading up to the day of our wedding and kept everything running smoothly on the day of.

Scott
08/02/2014

Very professional , on time, kept the crowd going, very helpful, easy to work with, asked us many questions to be sure we got what we wanted.

Services Used: DJ

J Rock Entertainment was absolutely wonderful to work with. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a DJ. We live in Texas and contacted Jeremy about our reception on Green Bay. He was so easy to work with and very professional. We shared with him all the things we wanted to do during our reception and we achieved all of them. We are so grateful for the service he gave us and our guests!

Sarah
05/24/2014

Jeremy was a pleasure to work with and very knowledgeable in helping us plan for our wedding ceremony and reception. We really appreciated his willingness to help make everything go just as we had envisioned. Him and his assistant did a great job at our wedding reception and helping make the event a fun evening for everyone. We would definitely recommend JROCK!

Brett
05/24/2014

JRock Entertainment did an amazing job with the sound and music for our wedding. Jeremy was open to any crazy and fun ideas, but also helped in guiding us make all the decisions surrounding our wedding. We did not want to get a DJ that we were just going to hand a playlist to. Jeremy took our style and turned it into a great experience that the guests and my wife were rocking out to all night. You will not find a better value in the Green Bay area for the services you will receive. The team at JRock was incredibly professional and you can tell they have the best equipment out there because the sound and atmosphere are amazing. Give them a shot...you won't regret it!

Services Used: DJ

Jeremy and his team were amazing! Everything from meetings before the wedding and the wedding day went great! He was very flexible and accommodating with anything we needed. Our music at our ceremony and reception was exactly what we expected and we had a lot of compliments. We would recommend JRock Entertainment to anyone looking for a DJ!

1+ year ago

“We would definitely recommend Jeremy and the JRock team for a wedding event. Jeremy made the entire process stress free. From the meetings before-hand to all the emailing back and forth, he made us feel like we were really being heard. It was easy to get in contact with him and he always went above and beyond for us! On our wedding night the dancing was great! We received so many compliments about the music.. and the photo booth! Many of our guests said our wedding was one of the best they had been to in a long time. We have Jeremy and his team to thank for that! Also, if you can we would highly recommend not only the DJ service but the photo booth too. It was a huge hit with all age groups! Everything was perfect!”

Tracy
05/11/2013

We enjoyed your services, thought you did a great job!!! Also had a lot of people tell us they thought you did an awesome job! The photo booth was also a huge hit!

Sarah
02/22/2013

Our night was even more special. They did a wonderful job with the music! We had an amazing photo booth with fun backgrounds! We also had beautiful blue lights all around the room which looked amazing! We loved the whole evening and the music was very important to us!! Loved it!! Very helpful and truly went above and beyond!! Would highly recommend!!!

Services Used: DJ

We were excited to have hired JRock for our wedding since our 2 meetings with them prior had gone so well. They assured us they had everything taken care of and not to worry about a thing. The day of, we had a bit of mis-communication, and things didn't run as smoothy as I anticipated. And I didn't love thier choice of music (maybe this was my fault for putting it ALL in their hands without much directon). It all turned out fine in the end, since the Shoe Game was such a hit, and we ended on a high note. They did our ceremony music and up-lighting as well and that was flawless.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

They were everything we wanted! Lots of creative ideas to get everyone involved during the dance. They were also very open to all of our ideas. The photo booth they brought was awesome! They also supplied up lighting which was great and had a monogram of our name above the head table. We got nothing but compliments about our wedding dj.

Chelsea
09/15/2012

Jeremy was so easy to work with. My mom was skeptical about hiring a DJ over a band, but she was so impressed with Jeremy and his company. He had the dance floor packed all night. The photobooth was also a huge hit. He played songs when they were requested and the night flew by. Totally worth the money! He was so easy to work with and made sure my husband and I had a night to remember. I would recommend JRock to anyone looking to show their guests a great time! Thank you Jeremy!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths