J&R Tours, Ltd

J&R Tours, Ltd

Mt. vernon, NY
914.668.5050
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago

Responsive, easy to work with, and competitive rates! Our wedding transportation went smoothly thanks for J&R tours. Would definitely recommend to other brides!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
Profile Picture
dina
07/13/2013

We didn't need limos for our wedding because we were having the ceremony and reception at the same venue. We did need transportation to take me and the bridesmaids to the venue and hotel transportation. J&R Tours had great prices. They reviewed my entire day with me to make sure they had clear instructions for the driver because we were going to multiple locations. They event brainstormed different scenarios for the end of the night. Overall they were wonderful to work with!

Services Used: Transportation

Awesome, on time and friendly. They made two trips back and forth to the hotel for my guests staying there so they did not have to drive the 15 miles and it was well worth it. The driver was professional and kind. The bus was clean and well kept.

Services Used: Transportation

We used J&R Tours 54 passenger shuttle to transport our guests from the hotel to our reception site and back. The service was exceptional!! Rob was very professional and easy to work with. He took the stress out of worrying about how to transport our guests. The driver was very professional and pleasure to work with but more importantly he was there at the exact times and places we expected him to be with a smile on his face. He made sure everything ran smoothly so we didn’t have to worry about a thing. We highly recommend J&R Tours for your next event!!

Services Used: Transportation

J&R Tours was fabulous- we ordered two buses- a large charter bus, and a smaller shuttle bus to bring our guests from our hotel to the venue and back. They were on time (even early), professional, and the buses were clean and neat. I was originally going to order a limo for myself and the bridal party, but my contact at J&R (Rob DiDonato) was so helpful that I wound up extending the contract time on the shuttle bus for a fraction of the price of the limo! It saved me money and the worry of involving a second transportation vendor. I didn't worry for a second about the buses being on time- and that was important to me. I feel like I got a good value, and I would absolutely recommend J&R.