JPB Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Mrs. Mason
09/06/2014

During the search of many photographers in the Panhandle area of Florida, we finally came across Jessica Banks with JPB Photography. Upon seeing her beautiful photos and after speaking with her, we made the decision to have her shoot our destination wedding on Seagrove Beach early September. It was the best decision for our wedding that we made! She truly made our photography dreams come true, capturing each precious moment that we'll always cherish. I strongly recommend using JPB Photography for all of your photography needs, whether it be for a wedding or just a fun day on the beach with family. Thank you, Jessica!

Services Used: Photography
Profile Picture
Amanda
07/13/2013

After many hours spent searching for "the" photographer for our big day, I came across Jessica Banks. She has been incredibly kind, responsive to emails, and fun to work with. She arrived on the wedding day before I even got there! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer to work with. Jessica kept in touch on a regular basis leading up to the big day, and communication was never an issue. She was receptive to ideas/shots that I wanted for our wedding, and her organization in working with my multiple emails/pictures/ideas that I sent to her was outstanding! On your wedding day, the last thing you want to do is worry about directing a photographer around. She was everywhere she needed to be, and she was incredibly patient/friendly (even when family members were driving me crazy!). If I had it all to do again, I wouldn't change a thing. I HIGHLY recommend using her as your photographer...you won't beat the price, convenience, and professionalism offered by choosing her. She is awesome, and you will be pleased with the results. I promise you this much!

Services Used: Photography