Jonathan Connolly Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We were having a hard time finding a wedding planner, so I started looking for a photographer in Miami and found Jonathan Connolly. He was so pleasant to talk to and was willing to help me find our Wedding Planner (Kasey Davenport) . Thanks to Jonathan , we were able to plan our out of state wedding over the phone with no stress. Thank you again Jonathan for making our destination wedding come true.
Sincerely,
Mr.& Mrs. Sawyer

Services Used: Photography, Wedding Planning
MiamiMavencita
12/21/2014

I love Jonathan and Marie! They were always super responsive and available, absolutely sweet and thoughtful, and just generally a pleasure to work with. From our first meeting I knew he would be a great fit. Even after contracting they were actively involved in the months leading up to the wedding, which was SO helpful. Day of Jonathan was so easy to work with and we felt so comfortable having him there. The quality of the work is undeniable, we have not received all of our pictures yet (it has only been a couple of weeks since the wedding!), but we have received a sneak peek and it was absolutely gorgeous. I was glad that we set aside a lot of time for portraits because Jonathan was able to capture us so well, I can't wait to have his prints everywhere!

1 Review
Recently Married

Jonathan was awesome! We love what he did for us. Our wedding was a dream come true and Jonathan captured every lovely moment of it!

Recently Married

We LOVED our time with Jon and Marie Connolly. We love our photos and working with them was easy and wonderful. They captured some priceless moments.

1 Review
1+ year ago

Jonathan made sure that we would be able to take with us beautiful photographs of our wedding day. Our photos were captured in a way that it told our lovestory. He was very detailed and professional. I would definitely recommend him to every couple I know!

Services Used: Photography

My husband and I knew the most important element to us was the photographer since once the wedding was over, it was all we would have left to remember it by. I am high strung and yet also private - so making sure I was comfortable with the photographer was essential. We flew out to Florida from California to find a wedding location and to meet Jonathan. Jonathan and Marie are the two most genuine people I have ever met. They are the most adorable married couple and hands down the most professional. We met over lunch and instantly were put at ease and at the same time, so excited that we had found them! Next, was my concern about our dog Tucker, and making sure a photographer was loving to him.They were soooo sweet to him and treated him with love and respect.The day of our wedding, my emotions were running high and having them there was wonderful, they exude a warmth and calm that goes beyond words. They have the ability to capture every little detail and yet blend into the background. They captured our wedding perfectly and we couldn't be happier.

Aside from being wonderful photographers and amazing people, Jonathan runs his company with the utmost professionalism. I've sent him many emails and he has always responded quickly. He delivered the pictures earlier than expected and uploaded exactly on time as he said he would.

Its difficult to call Jonathan and Marie just our photographers, when they feel like so much more. They shared in our wedding day, were by our side, and captured pictures that we will have forever. Jonathan Connolly photography documented our rehearsal dinner and wedding day beautifully. God blessed me with my husband and blessed our wedding day with Jonathan Connolly Photography.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Jonathan and his wife, Marie, did the most outrageous job on our wedding photos! I cannot speak highly enough about their work and how over the moon happy we are with the final product. They perfectly captured everything without intruding on the day. In looking at the photos I keep saying I don't even remember them taking this photo! They blended in with the crowd so perfectly!

I had the crazy idea to create the photo booth back drop on my own, and they were totally easy going about me doing so. They came the day of after I had set up the backdrop and fell in love with it. They allowed our guests to have fun with all of the props we supplied and allowed each guest express their party in the booth.

Before we even got on the plane for our honeymoon Jon sent us a teaser group of photos... by the time we returned from our honeymoon the photos were waiting for us via email...

Overall, if you are looking for a creative non-intrusive photographer that will really capture the essence of your special day, look no further!!!

Services Used: Photography

Photos were everything we dreamed of and more! Captured our vision to the tee. Incredible photographers!

Services Used: Photography

Jonathan connolly and his wife Marie were amazing. They made our day so perfect! I would recommend them to any bride. My husband, family, friends and myself all thought they were amazing. They made us feel comfortable, they were so sweet and flexible through out the day. They already posted a sneak picture and it almost brought me to tears it is so beautiful.

I am so happy there were our photographer for our wedding :)

Services Used: Photography

The Connollys were truly amazing! They are such sweet spirited and fun people; really a blessing on our wedding day in many ways. They were very flexible and Marie even helped fix my dress minutes before walking down the aisle; they are those behind the scenes wedding pros that just make a wedding day go smooth. And....our photos were amazing! We received our wedding pictures back very quickly and were beyond pleased. We knew the Connolly's were good but my wedding pictures were the absolute best; we had everything from the traditional family pictures to the fun wedding party pictures to the romantic couple pictures. Their skill and spirit are amazing. Planning to use them in the future for other milestones.

Services Used: Photography

Jon and Maria are FANTASTIC. I've been in many weddings, and I've seen a lot of photographers. What makes these two outshine them all is their ability to make you enjoy capturing great moments of your life. They didn't make you feel uncomfortable or awkward. There was never any moment where I felt like they were being too acertive, or insensitive to our wishes. In times past, photographers made me hate pictures, with all their directions accompanied by sheer fatigue from all the pictures. Jon and Marie made me LOVE capturing our wedding day and I will never forget that experience. Gabe-Knoxville

Services Used: Photography

My husband and I live in Chicago and had a destination wedding in Fort Lauderdale. I found Jonathan's website and immediately fell in love with his pictures and his eye for capturing the perfect moment. We flew down for the wedding a few days before the wedding and had engagement pictures taken and to meet Jonathan & his wife for the first time in person. They were professional, personable, and made us feel comfortable being in front of the camera. We are absolutely in love with our Engagement and Wedding pictures and are so happy that Jonathan was there to capture all the details.

Services Used: Photography

Jonathan Connolly was the photographer for my May 26, 2012 wedding in Hollywood, FL. After seeing his work on his blog we both knew he would capture our wedding in the style we wanted and we were NOT disappointed. He exceeded our expectations and created stylish, artistic photos, capturing all the special moments of our wedding day. He was a pleasure to work with and I would recommend him to anyone without hesitation.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Jonathan was the photographer at our wedding in Islamorada. We "found" him while looking at different pages and he really got our attention, cause we looked for someone more than just a "standard" wedding photographer and more creative pictures. And we did not get disappointed. Together with his wife Marie they didn't loose energy all day even it was so hot. They made sure we had the shots we wanted but weren't pushy or stressed us out about it. We couldn't wait for the day to have the pictures in our mail. They turned out wonderful. We hope to return back to Florida one day to get our family pictures taken by them. Thanks so much again to the both of you. We couldn't have wished for more.

Services Used: Photography

We were absolutely blessed to have had such talented photographers at our wedding. They were understanding to our cultural family needs by capturing all those family photos we have printed for our families. You know the typical whole group pictures that every grandmother frames and puts on her wall next to your baby pictures she never takes down. They also understood that we really appreciated their artistic and photo journalistic flair, that's why we liked them in the first place. It was great to have the best of both worlds. We received many pictures with great composition and memorable moments captured. We were so nervous that day that if it wasn't for viewing these pictures later, we wouldn't have fully been able to enjoy it.

The best advice that we can give to future bride and grooms is to hire Jonathan Connolly as their photographer. He is an extremely important element to your wedding day. He reminds you it's about the both of you. The impression that we got was that this wasn't just his side job, trust me we had plenty of side job vendors, this was his career and his calling. :)

Services Used: Photography

Both Jonathan & his wife Marie made my husband and myself feel so comfortable throughout the day...To top it off we just recently received our wedding book and it is more then we could ever imagine -- thank you Jonathan for capturing this special day for us!